It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the moral of the story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
so, today I went to see my girlfriend for lunch, I saw this shining silver object in the distance, it was moving really strange, up and down, side to side quite quickly, but was more or less staying in the same area. It looked like a classic saucer.

I hopped in my car and drove in the direction of the object. It was a silver kite that got stuck on a power line.

the moral of the story- given the chance, personally investigating ufo's is more important than capturing a video.

if I just stood there and took a cell phone video i'd have 4,000 views on youtube right now, but I decided to get closer and investigate.

I know the truth about that particular sighting, now I move on and continue watching the skies.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If only more people would trouble themselves. Seems it's much more fun to pretend that it was something than to prove that it wasn't....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Thanks for the report. We need more like this here.

The out-of-focus, darting light captured by unsteady hand on a cheap camera often makes it here - rarely does one of this nature, particularly after the identification.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

Thanks for the report. We need more like this here.

The out-of-focus, darting light captured by unsteady hand on a cheap camera often makes it here - rarely does one of this nature, particularly after the identification.

hey no problem, Im a believer of Et life, and ufo visitations. but I'm also a believer in separating truth from fiction/fantasy

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

You know, I find one thing a bit amusing.

Your thread has been up for 5 hours and has 3 replies, one of them yours - if this had been a thread showing a star bobbing in a shaky video, it would have had at least 3 pages by now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Very true.. Always good to check things out first rather than run around screaming the sky is falling..

Would be fun to find a kite like that to fly..
But will settle for making and launching lanterns as do now - though tempted to write ATS on the next batch that launch to see if anyone film them and claim they are u.f.o's

new topics

top topics

join