It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I had three of my threads 404ed and all references too them completely removed from this site today,, does that mean i'm now published? lol
Oh,,,, all on this topic by the way.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

im O+ too...underneath my nervous laugh i have to wonder
is there something to this? it sounds plausible
he said we would know when and gave us the emergency broad cast freq.
i dont know..this has been a very strange journey on these many threads on this subject

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

You were their when they deleted one of my threads,, 200 billion too One,,

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma
So what of it? So, what was this thread meant to accomplish or explain?

There is more info from the original thread on page 2. Dont ask me what its intended to explain. I just reposted the information we got from a thread earlier in the day that was removed because the guy violated the TnC by posting his contact info.

It was an interesting theory, or story, and the circumstances of the whole thing were a little weird, and so I reposted it hoping the guy would come back and tell us more.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

3?...i had 2..gone forever
must be a touchy subject

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, I am A + so, either way I guess I have nothing to worry about... Of course, that is not to say I believe any of this... It wreaks of a hoax to me...

Now I am still reading the thread, so please bear with me.

Were the threads that got removed, trashed or just moved to hoax?

If trashed, I must admit that confuses me... I can understand why several repeat threads would be trashed, but not the original, though I did not see the original, so I suppose there could have been something in there against the T&C? Did anyone who saw the original thread see anything that could possibly be a violation of T&C, out of curiosity?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

i think im "RH AB" pos.

? that explains my ginger monkey genes? lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
if this is true im up a creek without a paddle. i havent seen many codded messages here on ats could that be against the terms? i could see how that would make sending sensitive info on a forum site like this hard to be censored!!!

oh and off topic another 404ed topic i noticed was
inventor survives 10 murder attempts to realese world changing technology NOW! we dont need oil!
that was the topic. gl and keep searching for the truth!!!
edit on 7-5-2011 by SpunGCake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

the original was completely erased..the second was closed, the third was closed, the forth and fifth closed..
on and on

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

If trashed, I must admit that confuses me... I can understand why several repeat threads would be trashed, but not the original, though I did not see the original, so I suppose there could have been something in there against the T&C? Did anyone who saw the original thread see anything that could possibly be a violation of T&C, out of curiosity?

It was trashed, and it contained the guys email address AND it was posted in the Introductions forum. So it did violate the TnC, but several other things happened that got the conspiracy alarms on high, including ATS coming down for a few minutes. (It seemed we were getting 503 errors)

So, while the story does seem most likely to be just that, a story, the circumstances made it all more intriguing and mysterious, and, like others, I wanted to hear the ending, regardless which it ended up being.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by StealthyKat

Best wishes Stealthy Cat, Stay well..

It really is all in the blood. ab - is the royal blood, and the holy blood................if you believe that sort of stuff.

Less than 1% have ab - one out of every 160 people or something like that. but it's OK your not alone

Yep, they say AB was the last mutation and showed up at around the time of Christ. AB's are supposed to have charisma, examples are JFK, Marylin Monroe, Oprah, etc. O is the original blood type and they tend to digest meat well, A and B are supposed to have been a mutation when man began to cultivate crops. More Americans are type O than in other countries (over 50%).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I know how that goes. I am O - and I never get sick either. I dont think that makes me superior to anyone, I just consider it "one of those things". A perk I suppose.

Anyway, if I start turning into something bad when C X comes along, I will make sure that I cannot wreak havok on all you Rh + people

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Call me old fashion but you had me at the long string of code!

Its hard to dismiss a post that has at least had more than 5 minutes of thought attributed to it! S+F for you... So question:

I wonder if the ''change'' is a good thing or a bad thing.... trying to figure out if A positive is a blessing or a curse.

I mean if the E.T.'s are going to transform all the negatives into our human/alien hybrid overlords..... well shucks!

We positives live to serve? Any way awesomely entertaining post at least.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

Like I said in the original thread, if you rh negs start looking at us rh positives like you want some tasty spicy brains, Im getting my zombie apocalypse kit out.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

Here we go again lol
maybe if they didnt just 404 and especially insulting is they send it as an automatic response, with an endless loop of poor excuses.
Its like assembly line stamping ,,, yes,yes,yes, NO, yes, yes, just so obvious,..and believe me once in NO land forget it,, kinda military like,, "no soup for you" next.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Lol for sure, if I were you I would do the same. In the meantime, we should figure out if this information is legitimate. Like Proto said, theres a good chance this is all B.S.

In the initial thread, on the second page if I am not mistaken, one of the mods determined that the OP was in Russia as he stated he was, on the move. I dont know if that gives the OP any credibility, but I thought I would mention that.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Well this was an interesting topic until everyone felt inclined spend 6 pages telling each other what their blood type is. Then someone invited the reptilians.

The comet/asteroid referenced by the original OP was supposed to have past by earth 10 or 11 thousand years ago? Wasn't there some virus that caused the human race to bottle neck at some point in the past that left 12 or 15 thousand people on earth? Could be a connection, Just a thought.

Or as "Proto" said it is most likely Bunk.

Oh.....Has anyone found a scanner radio site where you can listen to 170.20 MHz? I spent an hour or so looking for one and couldn't find anything usefull.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Savorrow

Well the original poster is the one who did all the code and stuff, but I have to admit I was impressed by that part too. AND with the ATS members who broke it. They had the code broken on like page 2 or 3 in the original thread.

The guys name who brought us the story was Amalgam, and he claimed he was with NORAD.

I really have nothing to do with the whole thing, I was just one of many who tried to repost the original material and I just happened to figure out which parts were getting it axed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa

In the initial thread, on the second page if I am not mistaken, one of the mods determined that the OP was in Russia as he stated he was, on the move. I dont know if that gives the OP any credibility, but I thought I would mention that.

Thank you for that. I remembered someone saying they pinged him, and he was in Russia, but I couldnt remember who it was. It could just be Russians laughing their butts off at us, lol.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Nathwa

Thank you for that. I remembered someone saying they pinged him, and he was in Russia, but I couldnt remember who it was. It could just be Russians laughing their butts off at us, lol.

I 2nd that, i have a screen grab of it if it comes under question lol.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join