It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
mispost
edit on 10/5/11 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

With that, and given the time to create, I am going to compile all the data into a blog separate from ATS. Once created, I will house a link within my signature. That way, "ATS" will not have to be a part of the continuing investigation. The ones who have contributed and choose to continue following my dialog with Amalgam as well as further research into this are welcome to contribute to the blog.

I am usually always on the side of ATS, but through my travels as of recently in other areas of this website. I am seemingly starting to see that only a small majority of ATS members are truly dedicated to getting to the bottom of this. The vast majority, not so much in my opinion, there are those who I feel are giving their differences of opinion very nonconstructive and in a seemingly destructive manner. I can only think of one reason why that is, as of the last two pages, I feel intentional trolling is to blame...trying to pull your attention away from the valid points within this thread. My opinion of course and the reason for doing so I leave to your own thoughts.

I will no longer contribute within this thread. I personally have enough evidence to continue this on my own. I will post the link with an initial overall summary in a blog, or something similar will be the format. Link will be in my Sig upon completion in addition to any further contact or correlative information. You're welcome to contribute, however I will require a password for access, which will not just be handed out "willy nilly". U2U me if you're interested in the forefront and I will start a list.

Respectfully,
UberL33t
edit on 5/10/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

lol he posted on the wrong site if he was trying to save the world :lol.. omg ..the code was a joke in it self ( if you can call it a code) ..he must be sitting back reading this laughing his socks off!..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Can we not just ignore trolling? its a shame that uber feels he has to go and post a seperate blog about this, the whole point of these forums is for us to discuss this information but with a little bit of decorum otherwise it just gets childish and a waste of time.
The jurys still out with me on this, it could still be a hoax, however it could also be, within all the outlandish theories we read on ATS, the one that was a truth and got lost in a load of bantering and trolling.

Im having a seriously bad day with this guys, and i am praying that its not true, because if, as certain members have concluded, the 40% of negatives are not to survive the virus because they are o neg, then i am seriously worried about my daughters, as i am a- , but am uncertain of theyre fathers bloodtype, or for that matter theyre own. Praying theyre not o-, and praying this isnt true, for the rest of them.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

My kids and girlfriend are recess negative o is this good or bad,if
this mystery man is right.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The thing that struck me in the guys message was the notion that of those negs left, their intelligence would increase and ageing slow down...

NOW THEN... Apart from the usual questions relating to the negs, all of which in my case are true except for the the fact I'm right handed..... (Altho there's a bone of contention there since I distinctly recall my primary schools dinner ladies & teachers shouting at me for being ambidextrous and venemously insistent I should become a right hander)..

I would like to ask this to the negs. Do you look your age? Do people always peg you as quite a lot younger than you are ALREADY, without this so called future transformation?
I only ask this because hardly anyone can guess my age & my dad, who's also O neg, at the ripe old age of 85 still only looks late 50's / early 60's. It's only his dodgy leg that betrays his health.

I'm not going to panic about this, especially the revelation at it could possibly just us O-'s that shuffle this mortal coil. I highly doubt any virus could pinpoint such a small amount of people from an already small neg community.
The only reason I've seen myself as special in anyway was purely for the comfort that should anything happen to my kids ( all +) and my loved ones that I could be on hand to share my blood on tap as it were.

My overall health has been strange. In my youth I caught every cold going which went straight on my chest and laid me low for months. Yet in early adulthood all that changed and it seem's when everyone is dropping like flies around me I only have a muzzy head for a day or two. Everything from the odd broken handbone & tailbone I've resisted hospital intervention & they heal up in no time. Even shook off the pig flu without bothering with that Tamiflu. Point blank refused the single & combined flu jabs they've tried to force on us. All that being said, sometimes something will come along and knock me on my backside with the internal war going on which leads me to believe that should anything directly affect any of us negs it will be our own immune systems going into complete overdrive that will kill us and not the virus itself.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncertain1
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

My kids and girlfriend are recess negative o is this good or bad,if
this mystery man is right.
bad if you actually believe this post ..why would you believe what some one posted based off PURE fantasy ..i can honestly say please don't worry about your kids health they will be fine along with the rest of us..

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
The thing that struck me in the guys message was the notion that of those negs left, their intelligence would increase and ageing slow down...

NOW THEN... Apart from the usual questions relating to the negs, all of which in my case are true except for the the fact I'm right handed..... (Altho there's a bone of contention there since I distinctly recall my primary schools dinner ladies & teachers shouting at me for being ambidextrous and venemously insistent I should become a right hander)..

I would like to ask this to the negs. Do you look your age? Do people always peg you as quite a lot younger than you are ALREADY, without this so called future transformation?
I only ask this because hardly anyone can guess my age & my dad, who's also O neg, at the ripe old age of 85 still only looks late 50's / early 60's. It's only his dodgy leg that betrays his health.

Its funny you should say that, im left handed a-, i was going to say something about this but didnt want to come across as vain, im 43 and was asked a couple of years ago for id to buy alcohol, im usually mistaken for early thirties, i dont use fancy face creams and stuff i dont believe in them. Theres a pic of me in my photos if you wanna look, i was 41 when it was taken. My mother who was the neg carrier also looked very young for her age.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
maybe the c and x is roman numarals, c being 100 and x being 10 so 110 or 100 and 10. maybe it's a code for a virus that effects certain blood types.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I have question and i apologise if was answered:

How it is determined that a part of the negatives will die?What other factor will play a part among us(i'm an O- ) that will determine the 40% will die and the 60% that will mutate?

I mean usually with viruses that chances are 50-50.The 60-40 sounds like there is another element there that either is completely ignored or skipped on purpose.Those who have his email can you ask him that(if you haven't already...)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
also there is a lot of 110s about like 110 cathedral parkway station ,ny or 110th air wing or as i said a virus name or somthing

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Its started.

@W7VOA
Yonhap: #ROK disease control agency says 36 y.o. woman who died Monday in a Seoul hospital is first fatality from an "unidentified virus."

spotted by editor
from twitter.com/W7VOA
More

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Its started.

@W7VOA
Yonhap: #ROK disease control agency says 36 y.o. woman who died Monday in a Seoul hospital is first fatality from an "unidentified virus."

spotted by editor
from twitter.com/W7VOA
More

www.breakingnews.com...

This is a better link

biz.heraldm.com...

It will be interesting to follow this as there are a few other women there also suffering the same simptoms.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Its started.

@W7VOA

spotted by editor
from twitter.com/W7VOA
More

www.breakingnews.com...

This is a better link

biz.heraldm.com...

It will be interesting to follow this as there are a few other women there also suffering the same simptoms.

"It is critical to identify whether the concerned virus that caused pulmonary fibrosis is a new type of virus that has not been reported in the past," a CDC official said, referring to the development of excess fibrous connective tissue in the lungs, which led to the woman's death. The CDC also said six more women are currently being treated for similar cases of pneumonia at the hospital. All of them have recently given birth or are expecting. "Results of the virus test may come on Thursday. But it will take longer to identify what caused the pneumonia given the time needed to go through an additional DNA test (on the woman)," the official said. (Yonhap News)

That's odd..all pregnant or at nursing stage? Or just coincidental & they all picked it up at the hospital.?
Evenso, I wasn't aware there were many people with neg blood in that area of the world.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Its started.

@W7VOA

spotted by editor
from twitter.com/W7VOA
More

www.breakingnews.com...

Thanks to the members who are keeping this thread on topic.

This is a better link

biz.heraldm.com...

That is rather interesting considering they were all pregnant women. Thanks to the members who are keeping this thread on track.

edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Its funny you should say that, im left handed a-, i was going to say something about this but didnt want to come across as vain, im 43 and was asked a couple of years ago for id to buy alcohol, im usually mistaken for early thirties, i dont use fancy face creams and stuff i dont believe in them. Theres a pic of me in my photos if you wanna look, i was 41 when it was taken. My mother who was the neg carrier also looked very young for her age.

Interesting. My father is a- and everyone always commented how he never looked his age. It was so weird at one point that when I was around 14 years old (i always looked mature) I would go places with my dad and people would call me the missus. Obviously this would piss off my mom hahah. Anyhow, I'm 25 now, and nobody thinks I'm older than that, which is a good thing right? I'm sure you can make out something from my 'twisted' avatar as one member put it.

My dad is also very smart, has had no trouble picking up any topic he chose to study. Works in computer networking. My mother is very creative, so is my sister, both artists. Me...well here I am. hah. I'm not going to say I"m so special because I feel I have difficult times concentrating on certain subjects and making sense of certain concepts. However, when it comes to life experience and good old common sense I feel I excel. Many of my friends have come to me for advice for relationships, etc.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Interesting. My father is a- and everyone always commented how he never looked his age. It was so weird at one point that when I was around 14 years old (i always looked mature) I would go places with my dad and people would call me the missus. Obviously this would piss off my mom hahah. Anyhow, I'm 25 now, and nobody thinks I'm older than that, which is a good thing right? I'm sure you can make out something from my 'twisted' avatar as one member put it.

My dad is also very smart, has had no trouble picking up any topic he chose to study. Works in computer networking. My mother is very creative, so is my sister, both artists. Me...well here I am. hah. I'm not going to say I"m so special because I feel I have difficult times concentrating on certain subjects and making sense of certain concepts. However, when it comes to life experience and good old common sense I feel I excel. Many of my friends have come to me for advice for relationships, etc.

When I was 25 I was still being asked for ID to purchase alcohol. You have to be over 18 in the UK, so this was a big difference. This continued untill I was 30. I am now 43 and most people think I am about 35. I am Rhs +

So that's that theory out the window! lol

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
With the relative rarity of Rh negatives, around 15% of the population??, it seems that a much larger percentage than the world average of negs exist here at ATS, or perhaps that is just on this thread or a false apparency.

I am an O neg, at least that is what it said on my military dog tags. Not entirely trusting the military and thinking for expediency they may have listed me as O neg because it is a blood type anyone can safely receive I asked about blood type at the hospital when I went for surgery once. At first they said "sure, we'll let you know" but then later said they couldn't tell, didn't know, or some such obscure answer. I expect O neg means no anitgens are detected so maybe just showed that nothing showed up but seemed strange I couldn't get a straight or definitive answer.

I have no idea if this thread is anything other than a popular hoax but it is something that once again puts me in a strange category. I never had an agenda to dominate the world or mess-over my neighbors or fellow man, just another being trying to get by. Anyway, if any truth here it seems we either die-off or inherit the world. If the latter I hope we do a better job. Cheers negs! Cheers all! Hope we all make out well.

Now if only there was a virus that attacked really wicked folks and made them into nice people.

To add: Someone asked about apparent age. My avatar photo is from the past few months and I am 58. When I was a teen I appeared to be older than I was and some say I look younger than I am now, maybe because I still have most of my hair, which BTW turned mostly white-ish by age 30 or so. I'm in good health overall.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

When I was 25 I was still being asked for ID to purchase alcohol. You have to be over 18 in the UK, so this was a big difference. This continued untill I was 30. I am now 43 and most people think I am about 35. I am Rhs +

So that's that theory out the window! lol

Awesome
Like I said...I don't personally feel I have any better traits than anyone else.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

You dont even have to give blood to find out, just go to any labratory in the city and ask them to do a test, you may need to get a form from you family doctor to fill out but it is fairly easy,also the hospital you were born at most likely has it on record already,you might need i.d. to confirm who you are but thats about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join