It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
you read the 60 odd pages didnt you.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
This should have stayed in the waste bin. Seriously ATS, you dissapoint me sometimes

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lotusrose

Are you trying to be difficult? Of course I read the 60 odd pages. In fact I contributed most of the relevant information from the OP. I have no idea what you mean by not using you to feed the flock. Oh well...let's move along then.

I ask you to clarify your post and get a cryptic vague answer riddled with an accusation in return.

edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Are you trying to be difficult? Of course I read the 60 odd pages. In fact I contributed most of the relevant information from the OP. I have no idea what you mean by not using you to feed the flock. Oh well...let's move along then.

I ask you to clarify your post and get a cryptic vague answer riddled with an accusation in return.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
you went around telling us who you are... so you never asked me a ? did you!!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

you went around telling us who you are... so you never asked me a ? did you!!

WOW you are just getting more and more confusing. WHAT on gods earth are you talking about? I went around telling people who I am? Please, evidence or it didn't happen. I did ask you a question. Please read my response to you again, I am SURE you will find the question you seek there.

Please U2U me about this no need to convolute this thread even further with something personal? If that's what this is?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This thread has gone from quite impressive to absolutely surreal in the space of two pages. Lotus, if you don't believe there is anything to this virus, why are you reading? There's no need to suddenly start having a row with another member, is there?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lotusrose

Correct me if I'm wrong but, what you're saying is, there are so many different theories as to what's happening on the planet that it's ridiculous to believe any one of them and that we should just trust in God and let him sort it out. Is that right?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by theson
Well yall,i am done with this thread,mailed amalgam and said the same. Really tires me,seeker has the address,take my place.If its coming you have about 5 months to sit here and bicker about who is right and who is wrong.they say comets may have been what started life on earth,and may end it. I am ALPHA and I am OMEGA, I am the beginning and I am the end.

I am also done from posting. Unless there is some new relevant information to share. If you want the e-mail address I can supply. Also if you receive any new information please U2U me with the original unaltered messages because I am trying to keep the information coherent and original so we can keep the details sorted out if there's anything to all of this, or if it is all indeed a hoax and we can find a slip up in all of this to disprove it.

i think you should change your name to star seeker.lol hehehe
edit on 10-5-2011 by theson because: the lol wasnt enough

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I have no proof only one experience that I can mention is that certain ET's seem to be after our body organs, Now when on is sleeping is when they will do this, They don't remove any of your organs but seem to be after the secretions which carries important minerals an vitamins as well as hemoglobin .. I never had any problems with anemia until I had this alien encounter .. it was the strangest thing ever ... but if you look it up many other people have complained about this same thing I mean those who have had a alien encounter and the after results were where they developed chronic anemia .. I will not go into the details of my experience at this moment I just don't feel the need to share that at this moment, I have O positive blood and I dont know about the blood thing as It depends on what type of ET your dealing with .. this needs to have more input as to anyone who has had a ET encounter and experience's some type of medical problem .. Like my problem the doctors can't even figure out why it is I have low hemoglobin or iron deficient I have to take a supplement for my condition if I dont I will need a blood transfusion,,

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

I did not say what you said I did.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I did notice in 2008 the same big conversation on GLP regarding RH neg and blood types occured.
Being RH neg i have been searching for ages why this blood is different. Simply not that many answers out there. Fact is it is different, some of us do have it and science can not answer why as yet. Most information does keep heading to at some stage 30000 odd years ago two different species one human and something else created it. What and why accident or purpose... one may never find out...

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join