It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

No. What I guess I am saying is that whether or not they found a way to get around RH0-, (we are still not 100% on that), then we have to look at what has been changed even before they were able to figure out how this worked. The only thing I can think of is that they found a way for women that would normally reject (I would assume natural selection) can now have children that do not have the same blood type.

There is a gap of information that is missing in the medical books about how Rhogam came about, but not an explanation of how negatives came about. We are either messing with our genetic codes, by playing with our bodies natural (RH0-) selections as is has been since the blood type came into existence, or someone is leaving something out. We either skipped something important, or were just not talking about it.

Here is a bit of well... technical info that I found worth a read, and if read carefully might open some doors to this.
What this is basically saying is that there is a very well thought out way that our blood is being viewed, tested, and transfused.
www.merckmanuals.com...

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Whats funny is this is oh so true if you only knew. Run run far away, and avoid the water. Eleven twelve 13. I am Ironman.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

journals.lww.com...

hypervocal.com...

www.tdgnews.it...

I'm not saying it is a 100% replacement for O-, but you have to give HBOC-201 some credit to the fact that it has worked for at least one person. All i am saying is that you don't find it strange that this synthetic blood is being rushed into use to test it out on actual people right now, if the governments supposedly know some type of epidemic is supposed to happen. It would affect the blood supply, what if they had to recall all those with Negative blood for fear of this new virus. It would be in the governments best interests to have an alternative to actual blood in case of an epidemic that the OP has stated.

I almost think we are having two different conversations.... sorry i'm a bit tired, my comprehension level is a little caputs right now...lol
edit on 10-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

The article you sent me States something about Bovine Insulin. The lady that was saved by HBOC-201, It is also derived from Bovine Plasma, do we use Bovine products a lot in medical situations?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Bovine is Cow, right? Maybe that is why the Aliens have been draining all these cows of their blood? That is probably where these people learned about it from the Aliens. They learned how to do a blood transfusion of a fetus from the Aliens.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

as being a very x JW they cant accept blood, but they can accept artificial blood - containing some form of carrot ingredient, also they have machines that they purchase and have on standby for operations that that recycle the blood but its not actually leaving the body or something kind of like a dyalisis (excuse the spelling) - my mum nearly died having me due to blood problems we are both AB rh-
)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by addicted2011

So does your mother have some sort of kidney problems?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

Bovine is Cow, right? Maybe that is why the Aliens have been draining all these cows of their blood? That is probably where these people learned about it from the Aliens. They learned how to do a blood transfusion of a fetus from the Aliens.

Yes bovine is cow.. Very interesting input you have added into this. I didn't even think of that.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

You know what guys, maybe we should stop investigating. Don't you guys think it's better to just not even talk about this? What good can come from knowing. Maybe you don't want to uncover the answer. Remember, the puzzle you guys are putting together... perhaps people with good intentions went through a lot of trouble to hide this information for your own good.

And obviously you are uncovering a ton of proof of something. But I suggest we stop this thread. It was already deleted once. It would be a shame if this risked someones life for a secret that should stay in the dark.

I suggest using your logic. Forget this thread, forget the virus. It's probably for your own good. Remember it was taken care off once, chances are it will be taken care off again and all your hard efforts to uncover information will meet a delete key.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985
Also it looks like O- does make up about 43% of the negatives blood types.....
edit on 9-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

Now thats interesting, thanks for doing the maths.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

You know what guys, maybe we should stop investigating. Don't you guys think it's better to just not even talk about this? What good can come from knowing. Maybe you don't want to uncover the answer. Remember, the puzzle you guys are putting together... perhaps people with good intentions went through a lot of trouble to hide this information for your own good.

And obviously you are uncovering a ton of proof of something. But I suggest we stop this thread. It was already deleted once. It would be a shame if this risked someones life for a secret that should stay in the dark.

I suggest using your logic. Forget this thread, forget the virus. It's probably for your own good. Remember it was taken care off once, chances are it will be taken care off again and all your hard efforts to uncover information will meet a delete key.

Isn't that the point of these forums though, to uncover what's real and what isn't?

I don't know about you, but I'd rather know what's coming than get hit with something out of the blue.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

I guess...

cocoa puffs, as long as we got those, nobody will die. That's the cure cocoa puffs. I kid you now. Try it yourself.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Of all ppl it is one that believes in god, but yet will not take the blood of her fellow brother or sister, she would rather use the blood of an animal. I am not using region here but a human.

I am no way medical for the last weeks 1 in 3 need a blood transfusion as the sponsers who pay big $$$$$$$ for the add in this case the goverment, we then have a woman who would take the blood of a cow before a human cos her GOD said so, we then have the royal wedding the blue blood of kings and queens, from there we have the blood of usama. Now its the ET who stand in and cos the mad hatter dont know about those who are not a silly monkey claim those who are not will drop dead.

What next the man in the moon will have a glass of to much red and fall of the moon to earth.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chesster

I hear you. Kind of got me a bit more on edge than usual. I find that there is this constant struggle within our minds as humans of wanting to know and not wanting to know. Do we really want to know if our partners are cheating or what they're really thinking? Do we really want to know the day we're going to die? Do we really want to know how? What about something bad happening a week from now? Do we want it to ruin all the good days we could have before then? Yet, it still seems we are inexplicably drawn to the unknown and solving everything we can get our hands on no matter the pain it might cause. Yes, this is something I have given much thought to over the years. We seem very much drawn to know before hand that which will hurt us (good survival instincts kicking in), but we're also drawn to the security of not knowing too (because sometimes things are inevitable no matter how much you can prepare). Sometimes I think it's the inevitable that I'd rather not know about.
*shrug*

ETA I think it's important to note that no information has been given about how you can avoid this virus. All that has been said is prepare to be separated.

edit on 10-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
We are all changing like it or not!!

well russia japan canada he so had an important message to tell the world he dumped it and you fed of it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HybridSaint

I am positive, and well.....can say that I have, or had similar experiences....
I've lost around 30 lbs last year, but feel like I've put on 100, ya know, legs feel stressed out and such...
have random memories popping up, smells from my old cafeteria from gradeschool, ect....
and well, can't say that I've dreampt of changing into a mutant, but I have had dreams of the mutants taking over the cities...

I was listening to coast to coast and well, they were talking about the japan nuke and the radioactive levels in the us....and well, maybe this is just one of the cover stories that they are testing, ya know, for when the radiation starts killing and mutating us.....since they aren't gonna want to say that it was from the radiation and that they were lying through their teeth to us???

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
lets ask the King

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lotusrose

well russia japan canada he so had an important message to tell the world he dumped it and you fed of it.

can you elaborate on what you said? I'm having a difficult time comprehending it...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
what is your ?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by lotusrose

can you elaborate on what you said? I'm having a difficult time comprehending it...

What are you saying about russia japan and canada? what do you mean he dumped his message and we fed off of it?

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join