It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HybridSaint
I have AB- blood type and I've undergone some serious changes lately.

I've been having weird memories and had a daydream/manic episode, when I came to I had travelled accross the country and was at my parents place, I had to be admitted to hospital but they couldn't find anything wrong with me. I was diagnosed bipolar and given some serious meds that didn't help.

My body has also been changing, I've gotten weaker and I've been getting stressed about nothing. My instincts are all over the place. psychologically I'm really calm and focused, unusually so. But physically I feel like I'm carrying around an extra 10kgs.

I keep seeing a shadow moving in my peripheral vision. its weird, it keeps changing shape and size. I've tried touching it but it doesn't seem to have substance or its too fast to touch.

I also had a weird dream a few years back where I was a soldier and in the middle of a firefight; this cloud of dust rose up and out of the dust came all these weird creatures. And then I started to transform into something. The other soldiers were terrified and everyone started shooting at everyone. I woke up when my group of soldiers started shooting at me. Then I got back to sleep and I was back there and a hellhound thing charge in and bit me. I got taken to medical and the medic told me I was lucky to survive as the hounds saliva was venomous like a snake's.

I know dreams are weird and its probably nothing, but I've been tweaking out alot lately.

Its as if I'm trying to tell myself to be prepared for anything.

Please give updates on the mysterious poster.

I must say I am also AB- and have gone through recent changes.
Currently I developed a cold and random pimples over my hands and legs, but I'm not jumping to conclusions yet. Otherwise, I also get these weird sensations throughout the day, hard to explain.

Maybe we're turning into super Jesus people?

edit on 9-5-2011 by prolific because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think last week I was watching a medical program a woman who was Jehovah witness needed a blood transfer and they gave her artificial blood that was imported from US army, it was mentioned on 1 other tv media program that week the show aired.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lotusrose

Yes there is something about her religion that prevents her from using blood from another person. Artificial blood was the only option for her and it saved her life.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I 100% agree with your post. I even spoke on my concerns as far as harvesting, too.

Not only could we save the lives of any other Rh- group who would survive (and there would have to be at least 1 other), but we could also donate to EVERYONE else left on earth. Look at the numbers for B+ and AB+. Those numbers aren't so high when it comes to the population. We could also save their lives, too.

For the sake of human continuity I believe O- is essential.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

It was strange the timing of the research and testing. If there is a virus regardless of origin and it is to be introduced into the population by what ever means. Removal of the 0- blood from the planet could be a very serious matter. Lets say there is some truth to this not only the amount of deaths but also the alleged change to the DNA and changes in the blood properties to cause the said immunity would render any survivors blood useless. I am usually a skeptic and I am hoping this is all a hoax. However the more information coming forth is becoming a concern since me and my entire family have 0-blood.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

But the FDA is set to run trials on humans of 0- artifical blood in 2013. Maybe they know something and are preparing for a die off of the 0-? Sense it is probably the most important blood type...

Clinical Trials for Artificial 0- blood set to be tested on humans 2013
edit on 9-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

This is the first Ive heard of this, and I cant find it anywhere else, I guess we will have to see. If this is case, you would think that it would be more talked about, as it may save the lives of thousands. Since this is just a trail, I guess we will have to see how it goes.

This could also change the way that negatives are looked at in the future, if the one thing that separated them from most, could now be duplicated. I would doubt that if negatives can be traced back to have a particular lineage of importance this trail will not work.

I mean it only took them a few thousand years to figure out. I will continue to look for this info other than Wikipedia though, as this should be in some of the most prestigious medical sites. If I find anything I will be sure to post it.

Peace, NRE.

I've read about that trial elsewhere. I shared it on another forum. I could U2U the link to you as I know I still have it.

Either way, this will mostly be used in a combat situation. However, it causes me to wonder. If they can create an artificial O- blood product then why in the world do we not know the origins of O- blood? Why can't it be cloned? Is there not saline alternatives already available?

I won't say it just yet but I call BS on this wonderful new O- blood product unless it was designed from some unknown source.

And btw, I don't think I'm special since I'm O-. At times in my life, it has actually been quite unsettling.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

But it looks like they might already have a replacement. If so then it wouldn't necessarily be essential. I wish someone would email that alamgum guy and ask him if the 40% is the O- because thats what it is starting to look like. If all this isn't a hoax. I still have my doubts.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I also think that its important to see the differences between these blood types and others. There are lots of different opinions about the origins of the blood type, but I think its fair to say that we are very far behind of the truths of the origins, and there are possibly others out there that are fully aware of this.

If and only IF there is a hidden agenda about this, it would be wise for us to look further into the origins, rather then speculate on what they are going to do, but look into what they have to do, or have no choice to do. This could change the face of the planet, by either eliminating the only resource of preservation, which would be O-, by finally finding away to synthetically produce it, which could in turn reverse our need for other people, and only be in need of a pharma for it, and this could also be a way to control the populous.

We will have to see how this plays out unfortunately, but the negatives would have to be more aware of any differences, either in their physical, mental, or medical changes, as this may take effect sooner then later.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IllusionsaregranderIF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE

That pretty much sums up all of the blood types. What an odd (or ignorant) thing to say.

Am I missing a blood type?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwmjr1985

Originally posted by cry93

But it looks like they might already have a replacement. If so then it wouldn't necessarily be essential. I wish someone would email that alamgum guy and ask him if the 40% is the O- because thats what it is starting to look like. If all this isn't a hoax. I still have my doubts.

My personal opinion is that source is not to be trusted. And yes, I have read of that clinical trial. But for the sake of this thread lets say the trial is successful in humans.

However, if we really want to open a can of worms what will the population do in instances of marrow and organ transplants? This is a part of what fuels my concerns with harvesting. As far as Rhogam, I don't want to say 100% but I do believe it is made from the plasma of O- men.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Yes I agree with you , with all of the info in this thread i dont know that i believe for sure its alien but whatever it may be ...There is something to all of this and then you add all the Doctors who have died or been killed so many who were working with Virus's , it makes you wonder how is all of this possible........

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

There are lots of sources out there. It is being developed by DARPA, which was created in the 50's after sputnik was launched. They also are creating Artificial Intelligence and some say they are responsible for reverse engineering alien technology from crashes in roswell. It wouldn't be so far fetched that they would be able to create an artificial blood type. HBOC201 is the type of synthetic blood that saved an Australian woman very recently. Look up Tamara Coakley.. She is the lady that was saved by the synthetic blood. Why are they so ready to start using this stuff on people before adequate testing??? Makes me wonder if something big is going to happen.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
RH- is hybrid. This is a hybrid bloodline, and they typically use their full brain. Which isn't to say that all RH-'s do, as the three I know are not as bright as I am. So that isn't altogether true, perhaps potential they don't all use?
However, this has to do with 02 versus C02 utlization. ET's can switch your bloodtype in any case so it doesnt really matter, and have done so with people. I've read accounts of this.

When abductions occur, RH- is a group that is often on their lists. However, 0+ like myself are just as much on the lists, and in my case was told, it had to do with my fathers bloodline, the Stuart lineage.

Also I read a thing about the merivingian and the popular notion of it being related to Yeshua seems to be less true than to the Pharoah's including Rameses II and Cleopatra. ET. Not our friends, Annanuki.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 9-5-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lotusrose

SO just wondering do animals have the same blood, and will this so called penguin juice affect plants

Animals have a far more complicated blood system than we do, they even have JKHI along with ABO or something like that.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

From what I understood by what I read they call it artificial blood they still need stem cells from 0-blood to make it. The problem is 0- blood can't be cloned. I certainly do not understand how the artificial blood is made but if they have to clone due to lack of live specimens they may still have a problem. Maybe thats the hold up in a possible epidemic. China wouldn't be concerned because it would affect few people in their country. Its US and Europe that would mostly be affected. What better thing to blame than a comet? I can help but feel we are still missing pieces but I am beginning to believe this is not a total hoax. Just not complete and accurate information.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by IllusionsaregranderIF YOU ARE BLOOD TYPE O A B OR AB BE PREPARED FOR CHANGE

That pretty much sums up all of the blood types. What an odd (or ignorant) thing to say.

Am I missing a blood type?

Yes. He clarified RH Negative would only be directly affected. Please see the first post of page 50 of this thread for the clarification he gave.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree with the O2 and CO2 statement. But an ammonium ion, I believe NH4 comes into play here, too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I agree, as this may also be a way for those that are unaware of Rh-'s, to be taken and still seem like it is beneficial to the populous. Very scary indeed.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Apparently HBOC-201 has been used on animals for a while now and the one used on Tamara Coakley was derived from cows blood. It also doesn't require a cross match with donors, in other words its universal. It supposedly will last a couple of weeks refrigerated. By the way, i'm not trying to scare you O- people out there, i'm just putting information out there. My wife could be O- we don't really know her blood type right now. I will get her tested first thing when I get the money.
edit on 9-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What the # did I just read? LOL
This sounds like some video game plot.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join