It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You shouldn't skip pages and post at the end.. Check out my post on page 4.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ok dokie. I am AB - So am I a reptile? lol

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Visited, not abducted.......as far as I can tell...... I only ever caught them once in the act.(the act means within and around my bedroom).

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm O - , from what I heard, I have been abducted but I don't remember...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by showintail

I never had a Rhogam injection because my son is RH negative as well. I defer to medicine when it comes to playing percentages.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
Some theories would have it we evolved from sludge in water, and some would say all water is from comets so hence i say S+F to keep it visible and flagged so when we enter the mist of these passing rocks maybe there's an I told ya so in there LoL just maybe

I had this exact same theory since I was 15; that the reason there is water on earth is because of a comet impact; And I would say to my mates at the time that all the "Genetic Coding" of life was "Encrypted" (For lack of expression) inside the comet. And I remember about 4 years ago or so scientists said that comets contained proteins or something, that were needed as fundamental building blocks for life in them...I remember thinking i'm a phu**ing Genius

I thought I was the only person who thought or could think of this...Glad you point out that some people believe this.

I am lead to lean towards the theory of Creationism due to this "Fact" alone.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the a, b, o, rh, c, ect...are antigens, they will stimulate the immune system.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
their particular purpose, at least for many of them aren't know. and well, might have been to protect people from a particular virus, parasite whatever...

my question is....
who is to say that it is the people who are protected (have the positive factor) that are the winners, at least in the longrun. I remember awhile back, been searching online for it, about our dna containing viruses or something like that. and I proposed then that maybe this was how evolution took place...that new viruses came into being, infected people, and eventually managed to merge with the dna, changing the dna....
maybe it's the negatives that will be the ones absorbing the new virus, and well, assimulating it into their dna, and well, will be equipped to adapt to changes that are to occur in our environment....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

well im O+ and i dont feel very protected or lucky
this whole thread and the original thread gives me the creeps!!!!
is there a time frame given for this??

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Thats the only reason I know how many of my kids is neg, I didnt get the shot. 1 is questionable, which would make that 3 neg kids, because they gave me the shot "just in case" because baby's blood work had not come back yet and they had a timeframe? It has always fascinated me, because how in the heck could my blood attack my own child's blood, make anti bodies, and reduce my chances of future kids. Wow

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
AN ET Threat probably floating in space for a few millions years wont even know what a human is. Let alone what blood type is useful for it to exist and reproduce if it is a virus...

But a bacteria who feeds off certain kind of blood types better could find it useful to avoid certain blood types, or perhaps the blood types can be a considered a poisoned food source to it's digestive track.

Much like how some people can process milk and some cant.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Okay, interesting, we have three main outcomes here:

1. Hoax

2. All true,

3. ATS game to challenge us in an area that has been missing from the board lately due to Osama topics, if it is so, thank you Esoteric Teacher, JacKaMtn, Greeneyedleo for being so creative and giving us a fun night

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar

my question is....
who is to say that it is the people who are protected (have the positive factor) that are the winners, at least in the longrun.

You make a good point. He says "change" and sort of implies that the change will be negative, but, we really dont have much from him to go on. Or how they know this, etc. Maybe the change will be interpreted by they people being changed as good.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

wow thats comforting
thanks for that chesster

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

Well if all the pos die, neg will be the only ones "affected" because we will be sad, lol

Idk, I always felt I was special, didnt know it was so I can catch a virus/alien invasion/evolution, yada yada

link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f91ecc200e9d.gif[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by autopat51

is there a time frame given for this??

He just said "we knew when" but I sure dont. Is it when Elenin passes closest to us? Or is he referring to 2012?

No clue. Im hoping tomorrow we will get more storyline.

link   
All you Negs on this thread I'm interested...When you get or if you get influenza how long does it take to shift?
Also have you ever had the measles or chicken poxs and not even got it after being around it as a adult?
Just curious really the merging with virus theory got me thinking..
I hardly get any cold even when the household is riddled and if I get any influenza I've kicked it within 2 days.
Never had either Chicpox or Measles and my kids and my 64 nephews and nieces have all had it and I have been in contact with them during the illness.
I was just curious?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by iggy50

You can edit your last comment or I can report you. Your choice.

The original thread was removed. I cant show you, nor can anyone else. Im not the only one who saw the original thread, and Im not personally involved in the claim. I just tried to repost the material in such a way that the mods would let it stay up.

edit on 7-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have RH factor, but a few months ago I had a visitation by a beautiful creature with transparent skin.

All my friends are negatives, I don't seem to get along with positives.

When is this supposed to happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join