It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnstar
there's a few points I would like to add....and well, guess we can all wait around and see....

first.....well, if one of these antigens will prevent the body from producing the anitbiotices (I know, not the right word) that would be used to fight a blood in a transfusion, I don't see how a virus that had that anitgen would be any different. and well, it sounds like an o- person would have alot less of these antigens in their body and would be more equipped to fight off a virus...
which seems to be supported by the negs on the thread...

the other is well.....
if this is the same comet that came around at the time of moses....
I believe that it was in "The Chariots of the Gods", that had a nice little bit about how the miracles that moses performed, or alot of them, could be contributed to the comet. ya know, the parting of the red sea, the manna, the pillar of light, and well, supposedly the chinese and a few other civilazations had to change their calendar after that if I remember right...
so, well, it was either a heck of alot closer to us,.....(in which case, well, more likely to have been able to drop off some germs.....
or we have more to worry about than just the little germs???

and, these germs were dropped off how long ago?? viruses mutate quickly, at least the ones on earth do, and this comet has been traveling god only knows where, picking up god only know what. if it has passed any other suns, well, the ice has melted these viruses more than likely became active, mingled with the new, and well....
it could possibly be an entirely different virus now.

Or another way of looking at it, the way a virus works is that t actually invades the cells of its host, and replicates itself inside ( shoddy explanation, but I went to school about, omg too many years ago lol), basically it works by a lock and key system in that if you have the lock, the virus provides the key opens it up and hey presto...invaision (again shoddy I know) the way I see it Rh+ have none of these surface locks, so the key is useless because it can't get in without a lock (or key hole) imagine Rh+ as teflon, it doesn't stick lol.

On the point of mutation, the one variable which the mysterious Mr X op may or may not be able to discount is, as viruses thrive by mutating, how do we not know that this new wave hasn't adapted to affect Rh+ this time around too, or by twist of fate only affecting Rh+, as the virus in its current form has not arrived on earth yet, and is still travelling in space ? unless it is only the earthbound virus already discovered in the surface of the planet that is somehow going to rise up ?

In short whatever may have already been learnt about the speculated virus, my just be out of date, should any of this come to pass.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If 10,000 years ago is the working time frame...going back to what I posted about Toxiplasmosis...cats were first domesticated about 10000 years ago, evidence of cats in burials etc from about 9500 years ago...

...cats from space

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Not accurate:

The oldest known cave art is that of Chauvet in France, the paintings of which may be 32,000 years old.

Link: www.culture.gouv.fr...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

Correct lol time to change my notes thankyou
...It appears maybe the flood killed off the last upgraded citizenry?
The giants of Albion maybe a mutation? all speculation really ..Time to wait for the event.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This must have been asked several times, but where in this message does it mention negative blood types?

According to the message, the changes we will experience will be determined by our blood types.. very interesting.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
This must have been asked several times, but where in this message does it mention negative blood types?

According to the message, the changes we will experience will be determined by our blood types.. very interesting.

Originally posted by seeker11
Original information from Amalgam170

His first post on 5/7/2011:
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=Untitled-1.jpg

Email exchanges with ATS members with newest information first:

~~NEWEST EMAIL 5/9/2011~~ s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=m-email.jpg
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=m-email.jpg
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=email2.jpg
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=thesonemail.jpg
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=thesonemail2.jpg

Summary in my own words:

On 5/7/2011 Amalgam170 posted a message on ATS stating that he is in Russia now, but worked for the US Government, NORAD (in the establishment for 12 years) and in fact the name Amalgam showed up an acronym for NORAD (you will have to google this yourself, and or see end of post for link) ATS Mod AshleyD confirmed IP as coming from Russia.

Screen grab of ATS mod confirming IP location.
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=Untitled-3.jpg

What will happen? A virus will hit that will affect all of the rh negative blood types. In those those people with RH negative, there will be 40% death and 60% development of a super immune system capable of protecitng against all types of viruses known to man. The virus will also modify the DNA causing aging to drastically slow down and a higher level of intelligence to be attained.

He said the message was critical so we could know exacty what to be ready for, the governments of the world are hiding the information because of fear of public reaction/panic. They have also been trying to make vaccines since 2009 but so far nothing has been able to stop the virus. The virus was found in Antarctica in an artifact resembling a diamond but with very different qualities (he gives measurements and weight for this) roughly dated to 10,000-11,000 BC roughly the same time as C/2010 X1 (or a subsidiary) was last here.

Article about Prehistoric Lakes of Antarctica containing unknown Viruses.
s1099.photobucket.com...¤t=Untitled-10.jpg

The virus is currently being stored and researched at a research lab in Koltsovo and is not known to exist anywhere else on earth. Please see bottom of the page to see evidence that such a lab does indeed exist in Koltsovo.

The message was encrypted because he needed time to cover his tracks. He used a simple algorithim so it wouldn't be difficult to decode.

When ATS members were confused about the original message stating each blood group would be affected he clarified in further emails exchanges that the algorithim had left out the (-) and he had meant that the only groups directly affected would be the people with rh negative blood type.

The US government has plans to separate the 60% (infected), I'm guessing the 60% that doesn't die, from the rest of the population once the virus hits. China apparently is the only one who thinks nothing will happen.

The last thing we are left with is to listen to 170.20mhz (which was found to be the frequency for the Federal Disaster Network, and I imagine probably also stands for the 170 in his name) from the middle to end of October 2011 when the comet is supposed to pass. He also clarifies that ET is not the main concern and you are unlikely to be abducted and it has nothing to do with the New Madrid Fault Line.

Interesting correlations:

State Research Center Of Virology And Biotechnology Vector in Koltsovo, Novosibirsk reg., 630559 Russia
www.istc.ru...

There is also an Institute of Cytology and Genetics in Kotslovo
www.bionet.nsc.ru...

Interesting article with name Almagam and NORAD.
www.northcom.mil...
edit on 9-5-2011 by seeker11 because: correcting incorrect link

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Have to agree with Proto here.... as he said at the start of the thread, this is someone just having a laugh at our expense.

A new member, a cryptic code, doom and gloom.... ET's.... has everything.

Oh well, I suppose if it keeps people entertained.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Now that the mystery of this code is starting to add up has anyone else realised what this whole story sounds like?
Didn't the 'X-Files' movie revolve around the arctic and a virus that reared its head thousands of years ago and then resurfaces again? Didn't that virus alter human DNA?
Two things are viable with this guy's yarn:

(1) This guy is full of $h!t.

or

(2) Bob Dean is right and there are people in show business who have sources feeding them intel as a form of disclosure. Dean mentioned having a conversation with the creators of the X-files about their sources and he mentioned they only gave him a "can neither confirm nor deny" kind of smile.

Who knows? All I know is he's talking about a relationship between this "virus" c/2010 x1, and extraterrestrials, and the Chinese claim to have seen ships trailing the comet Elenin, and the US is allegedly trying to build a missile defense system with Russia to defend against a future alien threat. I saw a thread on another site that mentioned a guy who delivers to government installations, and that there is a new permanent police presence at the bunker he frequents supplies to when there use to be just one or two guards. Either something is really going on, or the variable of coincidence is working overtime.

Like all things unknown. Time will tell.

Yea its similar but still very different ..In the movie the virus was awakened when a boy fell into an IceAge Cave In His back yard in texas and Awoke the Virus witch was actually an ET .

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

Which is why I tend more towards the latter theory.

[2nd line]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Okay,

So I had this dream couple nights ago. I thought it was strange since I rarely remember any of my dreams and cant recall having such a vivid dream in a long time. After reading this post it gave me goosebumps. So let me go ahead and tell you what I can about this dream I had 2 nights ago.

I live in Chicago, downtown....and in my dream I was in the city and there was some kind of major catastrophe. People were trying to flee but they were only letting certain people out. I tried to go through the security check point and was denied on my first attempt. Later I was guided in by someone or something, they said "follow me".

Then all of a sudden I was in a plane, or some kind of flying contraption, the pilot was showing me a document. It had an image of an African on the left, and a pale blue eyed blond haired person on the right. He then proceeded to explain that there has been some kind cosmic event and all who were pure bred would die due to their DNA not being compatible or structurally sound. He said because my DNA was mixed it would survive the transition. Now im not black or german white,,,im a Irish\german\lithuanian\italian euro trash mix. Some say I look Hawaiian with dirty blonde hair and almost black eyes.

Anyways, I know its strange, bizarre, crazy or whatever, but I woke up drenched in sweat, with my heart racing as if it actually happened!! I remember the smells, sounds, colors, ect...but i couldn't see the person flying the plane. Once again I have to note, i pretty much never dream. There was much more to the dream, but what struck me as odd was the detailed explanation from the pilot who seamed genuinely concerned, and sad.

So reading this Russians post, makes me wonder...wtf is going on!!!! It sounds like he received a similar message as I. Im sure this doesn't help anyone and hopefully I wont encourage psychosis to the readers, but I felt compelled to write this.

Cheers.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I still dont understand how a virus could target 40%of a group and not the other sixty, what would be the difference in the two groups where the common factor is blood type, maybe age?weaker immune systems, i wonder what?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahon
Okay,

So I had this dream couple nights ago. I thought it was strange since I rarely remember any of my dreams and cant recall having such a vivid dream in a long time. After reading this post it gave me goosebumps. So let me go ahead and tell you what I can about this dream I had 2 nights ago.

I live in Chicago, downtown....and in my dream I was in the city and there was some kind of major catastrophe. People were trying to flee but they were only letting certain people out. I tried to go through the security check point and was denied on my first attempt. Later I was guided in by someone or something, they said "follow me".

Then all of a sudden I was in a plane, or some kind of flying contraption, the pilot was showing me a document. It had an image of an African on the left, and a pale blue eyed blond haired person on the right. He then proceeded to explain that there has been some kind cosmic event and all who were pure bred would die due to their DNA not being compatible or structurally sound. He said because my DNA was mixed it would survive the transition. Now im not black or german white,,,im a Irish\german\lithuanian\italian euro trash mix. Some say I look Hawaiian with dirty blonde hair and almost black eyes.

Anyways, I know its strange, bizarre, crazy or whatever, but I woke up drenched in sweat, with my heart racing as if it actually happened!! I remember the smells, sounds, colors, ect...but i couldn't see the person flying the plane. Once again I have to note, i pretty much never dream. There was much more to the dream, but what struck me as odd was the detailed explanation from the pilot who seamed genuinely concerned, and sad.

So reading this Russians post, makes me wonder...wtf is going on!!!! It sounds like he received a similar message as I. Im sure this doesn't help anyone and hopefully I wont encourage psychosis to the readers, but I felt compelled to write this.

Cheers.

So then, in the spirit of this threads subject what is your blood type?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Like i said earlier.. What if it attacks a specific blood type, like O- sense O blood type doesn't have antigens? And the others become super Immune? Just a theory i threw out there earlier that no one responded too..lol
edit on 9-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I wish i knew......

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It said that they would all get it but 40% would die from it. The 60% that survived would become immune to diseases and their DNA would change. As to the guy with the dream what struck me was when you said you rarely remember dreaming. Question does any of them come true. If they don't I wouldn't be concerned. By the way are you rh- just wondered.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by essanance

Which is why I tend more towards the latter theory.

[2nd line]

just a side question: what does "2nd line" mean? i've seen it everywhere???

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I have seen this thread since the beginning and have been trying to understand what may possibly be going on and have come to certain conclusions that are in fact quite scary to me as I am a negative.

It is a well know fact that O- is the universal blood type. Even AB- can receive this blood type. But O- cannot receive from even the most rare which would also be AB-. If there had to be a separation of the rarest blood type it would be O-. Not only can O- not be duplicated scientifically, but we are also known not to be able to have children that are positive, except with Rhogam shots.

In order for the planet to be able to survive a catastrophe and be in need of blood for those that are in need, it would be logical for O- to stay in place, even though all negatives are rare, their supply of blood would be irrelevant if transfusions are needed. I have for quite some time now, thought that there would be some type of seclusion of O- for this purpose.

What scares me is what may happen to those that are positives and their possible need to harvest negatives for the survival of the population. Our children (negatives), can survive birth due to a shot of Rhogam, but can our children also hold a key to the hidden potential of the negative genes?

For TPTB to survive we would need to have harvesting stations of O- to be set in place, this would not have been the case if they were able to duplicate O- blood. I am sure there is more to this story and we will have to see how it plays out. I to am afraid of mass panic as far as blood types go, as just medical anomalies go there are many that fear negatives for many other reasons, such as reptilians, demons, angels, etc,.

I found it weird that out of all the Rh- threads went this went this far. If you search other threads that have said such things many have demonized this group (Rh-) for trying to be special. As far as I am concerned this (if true) can set a new standard for those that have been aware that they were different. Though I always felt that way, this is the first time that I was afraid of it. I will see how this goes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

AB- can also Receive A- and B- also....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Look at sickle cell anemia. It affects one major genetic group.

This theory isn't that far out there. Look at what happened when Europeans traveled to the Americas and Australasia. Diseases wiped out most of the indigenous populations. It was conquest by biological warfare.

It is a compelling and interesting theory.

Having said that, I don't think this coded message is anything but a hoax.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

It said that they would all get it but 40% would die from it. The 60% that survived would become immune to diseases and their DNA would change. As to the guy with the dream what struck me was when you said you rarely remember dreaming. Question does any of them come true. If they don't I wouldn't be concerned. By the way are you rh- just wondered. [/quote
Yeah a -, left handed and to top it all Welsh!!! i just couldnt understand why it would just kill a select few.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join