It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
Well yall,i am done with this thread,mailed amalgam and said the same. Really tires me,seeker has the address,take my place.If its coming you have about 5 months to sit here and bicker about who is right and who is wrong.they say comets may have been what started life on earth,and may end it. I am ALPHA and I am OMEGA, I am the beginning and I am the end.

I am also done from posting. Unless there is some new relevant information to share. If you want the e-mail address I can supply. Also if you receive any new information please U2U me with the original unaltered messages because I am trying to keep the information coherent and original so we can keep the details sorted out if there's anything to all of this, or if it is all indeed a hoax and we can find a slip up in all of this to disprove it.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Well said. It's high time for a bit of solidarity...

Please could you U2U me with the most pertinent info as you see it, regarding this matter? It ties in very closely with certain experiences I have had in recent years, and I'd appreciate any further light you can shed on this specific subject, without the interference of trolls and shills.

Thanks,

Fly.

ETA - I politely extend that request, for useful and relevant info on the topic by U2U direct to me, to any and all members who would like to reflect on the details without the insanely boring and repetitive obfuscatory nonsense doled out by those 'other' members of questionable moral fibre...

edit on 9-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: because the shills are biting my heels.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Was all your blood drawn from the same spot? You may be a chimera en.wikipedia.org...(genetics)

Coolness!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Decoy

Majority of o- are Basque. They come mostly with dark black hair and all eye colors.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm still waiting on a response...

I'm B Negative. so i die or go to a fema camp ? this thread is way over my head and i subsribe to just about e very conspiracy around

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
My personal opinion is Rh negative was the original bloodline. If that isn't true then the next plausible explanation is it developed due to outside intervention and intelligent design. The next plausible reason after that is it was an adaptation to survive the Plague or some other equally devastating infection.

Not sure how the Rh correlates to A/B/O system exactly, but from my days in the military, its my understanding that positive ABO blood could be used for transfusions for both negative and positive blood-typed-people. If thats the case, I would venture a guess that the positive blood types would be likely candidates for an "original bloodline".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I'm still waiting on a response...

I'm B Negative. so i die or go to a fema camp ? this thread is way over my head and i subsribe to just about e very conspiracy around

Short answer: nobody knows

If this is real (and like others said, so far there's nothing to debunk, facts are adding up and dots being connected which is unusual for most theories, it'd be called a hoax by now) then we won't know which of the negs will die and which will survive until it happens.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
oooooo i hope im a negative... just for the fun of it!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
But where did this information come from. It's not necessarily from an alien and could be from a human source IMO.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
there's a few points I would like to add....and well, guess we can all wait around and see....

first.....well, if one of these antigens will prevent the body from producing the anitbiotices (I know, not the right word) that would be used to fight a blood in a transfusion, I don't see how a virus that had that anitgen would be any different. and well, it sounds like an o- person would have alot less of these antigens in their body and would be more equipped to fight off a virus...
which seems to be supported by the negs on the thread...

the other is well.....
if this is the same comet that came around at the time of moses....
I believe that it was in "The Chariots of the Gods", that had a nice little bit about how the miracles that moses performed, or alot of them, could be contributed to the comet. ya know, the parting of the red sea, the manna, the pillar of light, and well, supposedly the chinese and a few other civilazations had to change their calendar after that if I remember right...
so, well, it was either a heck of alot closer to us,.....(in which case, well, more likely to have been able to drop off some germs.....
or we have more to worry about than just the little germs???

and, these germs were dropped off how long ago?? viruses mutate quickly, at least the ones on earth do, and this comet has been traveling god only knows where, picking up god only know what. if it has passed any other suns, well, the ice has melted these viruses more than likely became active, mingled with the new, and well....
it could possibly be an entirely different virus now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by pivilu

The 40% (ie 6% global population) die off of the infected isn't the only factor though. The other 60% of the infected are suppose to have their DNA altered in some way, and this change is allegedly going to be drastic enough that world governments feel the need to prepare to separate these "mutations" from the rest of the world. That's 622,562,568 "unknown mutants".
edit on 9-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

Oooh look, theres three sixs in that number. lol lol

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
reply to post by Mactire

I just used rot13.com... to decipher your post.

Great tool. Fast and easy

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
soo whats going to happen to all of us?? if im negative blood i might just say f it and join the army haha

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

10000 yrs ago was also the first appearance of Cave Art....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

there you go. join the army! first...you'll have to pass a piss test.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wonder if out of the negative blood types, it would be one in particular that would be the ones to die, such as the O blood type sense it has no antigens present. They would possible be the 40%.....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well with this all going on and then the national geographical putting their Alien Invasion program on the tv on monday im wondering where we are heading. If it mentions bloodtypes/bloodlines on that program then something is up.

Strange thing is for some random reason I once said to my wife that something would happen in the sky in Late May and by Late October everyone in the world would have seen something in the sky and know something is going to be very diffrent from then....

..I hope if I was right (which I don't think I am) but if I was then I hope its a good thing and not this bloodtype threat!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 4T2H0C

No, if you have a negative blood type you will mutate into a super human. I'm AB-, the rarest of all blood types. I will be one of the elite after the "virus" infects me. I've been noticing that my fangs have been getting longer lately. I feel I have been, unknowingly, physically preparing for my change.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by tomten

10000 yrs ago was also the first appearance of Cave Art....

Not really, the cave paintings, for example, at Lascaux are over 17000 years old and show an advancement of style, a sense of perspective that could not have instantly emerged but must have developed over time. The oldest cave painting sites discovered in Europe are about 30000 years old.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Original information from Amalgam170

His first post on 5/7/2011:
s1099.photobucket.com...

Email exchanges with ATS members with newest information first:

~~NEWEST EMAIL 5/9/2011~~ s1099.photobucket.com...
s1099.photobucket.com...
s1099.photobucket.com...
s1099.photobucket.com...
s1099.photobucket.com...

Summary in my own words:

On 5/7/2011 Amalgam170 posted a message on ATS stating that he is in Russia now, but worked for the US Government, NORAD (in the establishment for 12 years) and in fact the name Amalgam showed up an acronym for NORAD (you will have to google this yourself, and or see end of post for link) ATS Mod AshleyD confirmed IP as coming from Russia.

Screen grab of ATS mod confirming IP location.
s1099.photobucket.com...

What will happen? A virus will hit that will affect all of the rh negative blood types. In those those people with RH negative, there will be 40% death and 60% development of a super immune system capable of protecitng against all types of viruses known to man. The virus will also modify the DNA causing aging to drastically slow down and a higher level of intelligence to be attained.

He said the message was critical so we could know exacty what to be ready for, the governments of the world are hiding the information because of fear of public reaction/panic. They have also been trying to make vaccines since 2009 but so far nothing has been able to stop the virus. The virus was found in Antarctica in an artifact resembling a diamond but with very different qualities (he gives measurements and weight for this) roughly dated to 10,000-11,000 BC roughly the same time as C/2010 X1 (or a subsidiary) was last here.

Article about Prehistoric Lakes of Antarctica containing unknown Viruses.
s1099.photobucket.com...

The virus is currently being stored and researched at a research lab in Koltsovo and is not known to exist anywhere else on earth. Please see bottom of the page to see evidence that such a lab does indeed exist in Koltsovo.

The message was encrypted because he needed time to cover his tracks. He used a simple algorithim so it wouldn't be difficult to decode.

When ATS members were confused about the original message stating each blood group would be affected he clarified in further emails exchanges that the algorithim had left out the (-) and he had meant that the only groups directly affected would be the people with rh negative blood type.

The US government has plans to separate the 60% (infected), I'm guessing the 60% that doesn't die, from the rest of the population once the virus hits. China apparently is the only one who thinks nothing will happen.

The last thing we are left with is to listen to 170.20mhz (which was found to be the frequency for the Federal Disaster Network, and I imagine probably also stands for the 170 in his name) from the middle to end of October 2011 when the comet is supposed to pass. He also clarifies that ET is not the main concern and you are unlikely to be abducted and it has nothing to do with the New Madrid Fault Line.

Interesting correlations:

State Research Center Of Virology And Biotechnology Vector in Koltsovo, Novosibirsk reg., 630559 Russia
www.istc.ru...

There is also an Institute of Cytology and Genetics in Kotslovo
www.bionet.nsc.ru...

Interesting article with name Almagam and NORAD.
www.northcom.mil...
edit on 9-5-2011 by seeker11 because: correcting incorrect link

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join