It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just keep the SOUL integrity UP....... Please dont let this bother you. Not sure if I am pos. or neg. BType..
edit on 5/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I haven't received any interesting spam, other than the usual hot singles in my area...

I have been mulling whether to contact him/her again. I have a load of questions, none of them seem to be answered by subsequent communications with other members.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So what I've learned from this thread is that if you "encrypt" a lie, people will believe it as truth. Cool.

CPOAO KOGPC FBWBY SBMON

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

Good luck with that. I don't know if you caught some of the posts a few pages back, but I think the concensus is he is likely a mid-level guy with a new top secret clearance who found this info out, and felt compelled to come forward with it. I don't think he has all the answers. He knows just enough about the situation to inform people to what is going to transpire and when, but he doesn't know why or how the virus works.
This leads me to believe he may be a part of FEMA or the UN. He's talked about certain countries preparing and certain countries not worrying about the threat. He knows the FEMA frequency, and he knows about the event.
If he were a scientist I think he'd know more about the virus and less about the measures the government is making to deal with the event. Just my theory.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Funny you say about government emails - I keep getting some in my spam from the dept of taxes saying that I am owed money and need click this link to claim - I have had loads of these - I assumed that they where or are just scam emails trying to get info ... but its been more and more from the government - the ones i had before where from a person in africa or south america with millions of dollars reward etc ... dont no if it means anything - this thread is so interesting to me!!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by addicted2011

The last one I received was from the Director of the FBI with a big ol' attachment stuck to it. No thanks. Delete.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by addicted2011

The last one I received was from the Director of the FBI with a big ol' attachment stuck to it. No thanks. Delete.

Yes I get those too..usually offering me millions of US tax payers money because I'm owed it???
I'm British...my fathers a brit my mothers a brit my ancestors are brits so why am I owed money......

Now there's a hoax

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
hmm its all very cloak and dagger this neg blood thing - but for about a year or so I have had this air of something is upon us - I am not sure if its mankind itself or negs or what just something is impending!

I dont no what to think about this my family is ALL RH- everyone!!!!! there are no positives at all! are we gonna kick the bucket or turn into mega brains ??

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

this is interesting. While im not sure exactly what blood type I have, while trying to find out I looked up red hair and blue eyes thinking maybe that would tell me something. So I think I may have rh negative? Is there a way I can find out lol? Ive never really been to the hospital my whole life so not alot of blood work done...

Yes, there are Home Blood Test Kit's.

Blood test kits

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

GURER VF ABGUVAT VA NZNYTNZF VAGRY FB SNE GUNG UNF ORRA QROHAXRQ BE SBHAQ GB OR N YVR BE UBNK WHFG ORPNHFR LBH QB ABG ORYVRIR VG QBRF ABG ZRNA GUNG LBHE BCVAVBA FUBHYQ OR IVRJRQ NF TBFCRY GURER NER QBMRAF BS NGF ZRZOREF JUB UNIR QRIBGRQ UBHEF BS GURVE GVZR ERFRNEPUVAT VASB BA JUNG GUVF THL UNF FNVQ NAQ GUVF VASB FRRZF GB OR PBAARPGRQ CRESRPGYL JVGU UVFGBEVPNY RIRAGF NF JRYY NF ZBQREA QNL PBAFCVENPVRF PBHYQ GUVF OR N UBNK LRF OHG VG JBHYQ ERDHVER FBZRBAR JVGU N INFG XABJYRQTR BS PHYGHENY UVFGBEL TBIREAZRAG NTRAPVRF FPVRAPR NFGEBABZL NF JRYY NF N GBA BS ERFRNEPU BA ERNY YVSR CREFBAF NAQ GURVE CHEFHVGF BS PBAARPGRQ GURZRF ORSBER LBH CNFF GUVF VASB BSS NF FGHCVQ BE FVYYL LBH ZNL JNAG GB ERNQ GUVF GUERNQ PBZCYRGRYL V XABJ VGF N YBG GB NFX OHG VG FUBHYQ OR QBAR ORSBER LBH PNFG NA BCVAVBA AB BAR YVXRF N GEBYY GUNAXF

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alittleironic
Thanks for posting this thread, Keeping and it alive

Hmm.. I wish this guy could have left a little bit more information. I have been reading through all these threads getting 404'd or deleted and the whole thing is strange. Ha, but thats what I am here for I guess!

edit on 7-5-2011 by alittleironic because: typo

Yes, this is worrying me.
I did a search on Google.
And the links that have the decrypted text, have been removed!

My Google search

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tomten

Good find. I may pick one of these up. Hoax or not, it'd be good to know my blood type anyway for "normal" medical reasons.

Regarding your above comment. Looks like Godlikeproductions kicked the thread too.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I just used rot13.com... to decipher your post.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Did you use it to deciper Cryptonomicon's post?

Its frustrating when people read the first 2-3 posts on a thread and then immediately dismiss it. Those who've been with this from the beginning are still here for a reason. The reason being; its starting to make more and more sense, and right at the point when normal hoaxes begin to unravel and fall apart.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnstar

There are only ABO blood types. What the poster/friend may be referring to are the antigens, of which D, C, c, E and e are the most known (there are approximately 50).

With regards to how it could only affect the rh- population, it may be because it lacks the antigens that cover the rh+ blood may make it easier for the virus to attach itself.

The percentages of the population are what look funny to me. Rh- worldwide is about 15% of the population. And if they only expect 40% to die it's really not that big a number. Current population worldwide is estimated at 6,917,361,868 x15% = 1,037,604,280. 40% of that would be 415,041,712. That's roughly 6% of the population. I mean, it's a huge amount of people, but percentage wise, it's not going to alter the world. Not only that, but rh- is notoriously rare in Asia (hovering at around 1%). I don't see why China would be having a cow, especially since they are so intent in keeping population numbers down.

I'm sorry I took so long to respond, I'm at work ;-P

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I wonder how im supposed to "prepare to be spperated"!?! My kiddos are real young
there poor daddy would be lost without me
lol
Guess I need to figure out which of my children are neg, and get ready to run.

Thats if this doesnt get debunked by oct... So hey, mr.x, if your reading this, I would really like the truth now if this is hoax
please?

Im also wondering how long it takes for this change to finish.. If nothing else, this thread has kept me entertained

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

The 40% (ie 6% global population) die off of the infected isn't the only factor though. The other 60% of the infected are suppose to have their DNA altered in some way, and this change is allegedly going to be drastic enough that world governments feel the need to prepare to separate these "mutations" from the rest of the world. That's 622,562,568 "unknown mutants".

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Well yall,i am done with this thread,mailed amalgam and said the same. Really tires me,seeker has the address,take my place.If its coming you have about 5 months to sit here and bicker about who is right and who is wrong.they say comets may have been what started life on earth,and may end it. I am ALPHA and I am OMEGA, I am the beginning and I am the end.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Here is the last bit of info I have from the old thread,

>To be more precise, you need to monitor 170.20 MHZ and I prefer to use the word
>extra-terrestrial, if the government ever disclosed this information to the
>public there would be anarchy world wide, but it's in everyones best interest
>that they know what's going on.
>
>Extra-Terrestrial is the best guess they have but are not 100% certain, this is
>not directly related to C/2010 X1
>
>Amalgam NORAD

>You need to be in the US and have radio equipment, you should ask on a forum if anyone has the >capability to do this because when everything starts happening, this is where you will hear about it first.

>The last time C/2010 X1 passed earth was around 10,000-11,000 BC when a lot species on earth became >extinct, A virus came with it and will do again, humans with A-, B-, O-, AB- are especially effected, this has >been proven in research labs, around 40% die.

And thats all I have. Hopefully, if anyone has anything I missed, they will post it.

Bear in mind again, this isnt my theory, I dont really know any more than you guys do aside from what I posted, and I am not making any claim one way or another about its truth or falsehood. Im just reporting. It was an unusual and interesting theory, I personally had never heard it before, and I thought it was worth discussing.

If I hear anything more, I will let you know.

Is amalgam speaking on The Black Plaque?

Rh negative is thought to be 15% of the world's population. I actually think that is the number for the US and the world's population is closer to 8-12%.

10 000 years ago, was the end of the last ice age.
Many spieces could not adapt to the changing climate.
It had nothing to do with any viruses or such.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

I think you're right. If the guy doesn't have any new intel, then he doesn't have any new intel. Amalgam threw out a "heads up" and if he's right (ie truthful), maybe this information will save some of those who were meant to die/transform. He gave us a time (October). He gave us a reason(DNA altering virus). He gave us a Who will be infected or spared, and why(Rh+/- Bloodtypes). He even gave us a way to listen in when/if the $h!t hits the fan (170.20MHz). He just didn't give a solid answer on to "how" this would take place (comet tail? Global shift releasing virus? etc). He may not even know the how. All we can do is take this knowledge for what it is, a heads up, and stay vigilant and open our eyes and ears once c/2010 x1 passes by this fall.

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join