It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Having done some research, it seems that even if both your parents are A, B O positive etc, the offspring can still be A, B O negative.

As O +ve and A +ve are the most common blood groups, it seems perfectly feasible that the vast majority of thos with +ve blood has had a direct ancestor that was of a -ve blood group.

Going on a hunch, the original message suggests to me that while -ve blood groups will be directly affected, it's possible that +ve blood groups might be affected to a varying degree? This is just my hypothesis however.
edit on 9/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by rushunt

yes ive been trying to see if i can listen to it online but i do not thinks its possible. also does anyone kniw if its illegal to listen in?(i have a feeling it is) also if i listened on a scanner or somthing can they track it? (tin foil hat on)

StealthyKat was able to find this where you can tune in online. w4mq.com...

When you manually type in the frequency does it autotune? Also, can we even get to 170.20 from this site? I'm not seeing the frequency go down that far and when I type it in nothing changes. Is it 7170.20 on that site?
edit on 9-5-2011 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think this doc. may interest some people. Too bad it's so hard to find. I downloaded a copy years ago and now its nowhere to be found.

Monkey blood: Empire of the city II

www.youtube.com...

Also: Note this chart from wiki which gives a rough estimate of percentages of populations of blood types.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 9-5-2011 by tbonethedstroyer because: Added a blood type chart.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TigaHawk
Just like to point out what i think the reasoning of the targeted blood types are.

RH + = You have the Rhesus Monkey Gene
RH- = You do NOT have the Rhesus Monkey Gene

Positive tends to indicate - you're ancestors - somewhere along the line - evolved from that monkey.

What did the ones who are minus the Rhesus Monkey Genes evolve from? Unless there was some "divine" genetic manupluation which resulted in that particular gene being removed from some people.

Add population, Time, and Breeding - Welcome to today.

It makes sense - if they are to target people by blood type - this would be the reason.

Cleaning up the "contamination" perhaps?

What you're saying makes sense.
Maybe the people with Rh- have some "divine" still left in them.
So it makes sense to destroy them first because they could oppose you.
Of course what I'm saying is pure fiction but it makes you wonder

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
reply to post by Aliensun

Visited, not abducted.......as far as I can tell...... I only ever caught them once in the act.(the act means within and around my bedroom).

Had one unexpected *night visit* myself that I managed to witness. I'm O-.
I DO suffer shocking Sleep paralysis episodes too & always put my *visit* down to that just to save my own sanity.
It's ramping up again in recent months though.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I spent the whole of this morning tracking back through history in 10/11000 year increments I was quite surprised......I stop way before the MA etc. that would be just speculation and I wanted to deal with possible facts...
With out having the exact spot on dates for each event we do have ball park events that could be within the time frame alloted, as follows.
10/11000 yrs ago: The Great Flood, End of the last Ice Age, Cave Paintings(INTELIGENCE/SEPERATION).
20/22000 yrs ago: Glaciation, America settled by Siberian Tribes....(SEPARATION, discovery INTELIGENCE).
30/33000 yrs ago: The start of tool use and weapons, interbreeding with Neanderthals(INTELIGENCE).
40/44000 yrs ago: The appearance of modern human behavior (INTELIGENCE).
So are RH- a neccesary part of human developement?...it may seem so if history is to be believed.
This Comet may indeed be the reason in Mayan history, "The Wise Ones Return". We may have been here in plain sight just waiting for the trigger.......
edit on 9-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
From my understanding, humans did not evolve from the Rhesus Monkey. Humans evolved from a common ancestor as did the Rhesus Monkey. The human RHD protein is similar to a protein found in the Rhesus monkeys blood (hence the name) It is a protein that coats the red blood cells making that person a +ve blood type. It's the mutation of this protein (not the blood) which leads to absence of the protein and -ve blood types.

All humans come from the same common ancestor.
edit on 9/5/2011 by ATSecretAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i cant comprehend all that new-age comet stuff.

I have A Negative blood. so im going to die or be saved by aliens ?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

I must concur with that...but living in a full household(haunted house) its kinda hard to tell who's who they both come from nowhere

To the thread topic....RH- are indeed Human but they could also be a throw back mutation from pre Permian Extinction ...yes Reptiles...They did evolve and they had 1.4 billion years more than we have had today for our own Evolution..to put it in perspective:
Reptiles and Oposable appendages "Raptor" 1.4Billion and any survivors of the Permian Extinction or evacuees of said event. In total 3.15 billion years.
Homosapians 2.1Million Miocene Epoch to the present day a drop in the ocean.
Yes RH- is human but there are plausible explinations for the mutation ...that includes Interbreeding with Pre Perm Reptillians. They had longer to evolve than we did...Its in the numbers.

p.s edit when I mean evolution I mean totally, including Inteligence technology etc....[
edit on 9-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I just got this link from a new thread about earthquake predictions made by a guy who talked about another planet named Hercolubus.

This quote reminded me of this thread

'When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.'
'
www.hercolubus.tv...

Link of the thread where I got the above link from
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This theory reminds me of The 4400 TV series that aired a while back. Except that instead of a promycin shot (with a 50% likelihood of death), in this version a small percentage of the population may experience a similar reaction in a 40/60 ratio. Death versus possible superhero / supernatural powers! The RH- survivors can band up and create their version of Promise City - following their architype Leader / Messiah / Jordan Collier.

Interesting that in that show the promycin was obtained from blood - Isabelle Tyler's if I remember correctly.

It's all cool - as long as I survive and get some kick-ass powers myself... talking to the animals could be quite interesting - I wouldn't mind some healing powers either - and longevity is obviously oh so desirable

Peace

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
So I have read through every single post to this thread. All I can say is WOW... and I have a few questions.

Say this is all true. Say in Oct of 2011, a virus (ET or not) will happen to attack all of the Rh- people out there... 40% die, 60% live...

Those that have done the numbers way way back in thos thread say that 630 thousand was it? That will survive out of 1.7 million who catch this virus. Didn't Mr. X also say that the FEMA camps were set up for those other 60% who survive? Why would they do that? Is there some reason behind wanting to keep them separated from the rest? Will they want to perform tests on these people to try to extract their super-human-unable-to-be-infected-with-anything immune system and try to use it on others? What if those that survive don't want to be put in camps? Will they be hunted down like dogs?

I guess I am curious what all this mutation will do... It could be super immune systems and higher intelligence, but is there more that perhaps he doesn't even know?

Does the mutation have something to do with the sun changing matter on Earth? (I read the story somewhere that the sun is doing things the scientists can't figure out. In fact, I knew about this back in like 2000 or so. Don't remember how, just do.)

Will those with strong immune systems be the ones to survive or will they be the ones who die?

That's all I can think of for now.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I get virus and maleware attack about once a week on ATS. One of the links on here "Disclosure TV"
I got an attack. Also a lot of times I haven't been able to go to MyATS.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Try this Avast

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

I'm guessing if they develop super human abilities they will be a threat to the elites and therefore will be made out to be freaks and kept in isolation.

Maybe this is why the elite seem to be speeding things up...they're running out of time. Maybe they expected ELEnin in 2012 and now they are panicking!

Just thinking out loud!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok, heres a random unsubstantiated theory. IF these viruses exist in the Antarctic frozen under ice, what if the comet Elenin passing causes giant earthquakes (yes I'm aware that it is supposed to be a very small rock and not supposed to impact earth at all) HOWEVER, say it's not, and it triggers gigantic earthquakes which crack the ice and release these weird viruses that scientists have found there. This would coincide with our mysterious strangers message of the comet Elenin not exactly BRINGING the virus but it being a factor.

Just my silly theory.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
End game solutions with depleted uranium smothering the middle east and consequently Europe, Asia and the whole world, BP, Fukushima, new spills in the Great Lakes via Ontario nuclear plant and Mississippi. They really mean business in their depopulation and we are in major danger due to our inbility to unite and act. Often depicted as apathy, but in reality, from those I've spoken with, its more out of a lack of knowing what to do, and trying to get by.

This school is interactive, and we draw in our frequency. This planet was set up, and maintained by ET, and we're all cosmic ourselves, soulwise, in addition the human race itself, dna wise. Currently this is being done by the renegades that run the slave pens here, and they also bring in the cycles. Everything is far more controlled in this school and there are sides, with our Family above ultimately the Ones who determine, based on our soul grade and law of consequence, or readiness to move beyond this current level or hellzone type world. Not even a comet can come close without it being sent in, or sent away depending on Frequency and how much LoveLight we shine. For negatives would have far less access if we did the work we came to do.

We need to get real an truly envision eden, eutopia and draw in, ask for, the help we need, that is here already and ready, but they respect our free will and if we chose to be sheeples, and walk off those cliffs, there is nothing they can do until another time in the school when we finally wake up.

Please share your visions of etuopia here, and put it in writing. Post it on your wall. Don't use any current ecopoliticial platform please, this is euotpia, bringing earth to the heavenly beyond. No inequality, no haves or have nots, no control or abuse of humanity, only complete Love, Freedom, Equality, and Abundance for every single person without forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The World I want to See

Things are not what they seem here.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I can't believe how big this thread has become! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do just from missing a few hours!
So STILL no one has been able to debunk this? It's getting creepier by the hour.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Has anyone read or heard about the increase in coffins being made.? 40,000 were in Phoenix, Az..These subjects might be interrelated.Scary thought-------

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

We don't need comet for that event ..xD

en.wikipedia.org...

Peace ..

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join