It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I still have problem with the cipher. This is one of the easiest in the world to break. It is a pirate cipher, or better known as the Gold Bug cipher, ala Edgar Allen Poe. Simple strait symbol substitution.

No serious researcher would pick this cipher as a time delay mechanism. It can be cracked by high school kids in minutes and obviously by some fast ATS people who realized instantly what it was.

That is the problem, Its just like that stupid Rendelsham Binary Code, which was just plain ASCI.

If you want to delay the HOAX flag, then pick a good cipher for heavens sake.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Oh dear, oh dear! Another one of these doomsday threads.
No substance, just the usual mysterious scientist/official/secret agent who is on the run from authorities with top secret information that we mere plebs are not supposed to know about.

Amazingly he has enough time to encrypt a message telling us nothing but never enough time to just say what it is we should all be fearful of and once again the usual gullible suspects lap it all up and spend nearly all their waking hours chasing their tail and worrying themselves into an early grave.

Still, I guess this helps the owner of ATS sell more advertising space the more these threads receive oxygen...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
for those who don't know their blood type, if you have a doctor, I am pretty sure he can look into your file and find out what your blood type is????

just a suggestion......personally, I need to go through my paperwork here, I had a blood test recently and the results were mailed to me, pretty sure that would have my type, which, no, not sure what it is....although I am pretty sure I am RH+

I'd also like to point out that the emails the op has sent, that we have here, don't really say much that we hadn't already posted here in the discussions.....
he could very well be sitting around and reading the thread and well, making up the story as we go, using our ideas....????

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

Yeah I had a thought about this earlier, not sure if its already been put to bed, but....

Could Amalgam170, be a phone number ???

I know crazy, but then sometimes its good to get a little crazy

Another thing while I'm at it, I have read the entire thread and haven't noticed it being mentioned, that within the blood groups there is kind of like a sub letter nd there are many combinations C,D,E...etc

I am OD+ which the "D" refers to the rhesus antigen (I think)

Heres a link to the site, its quite far down the bottom of the page, (sorry couldn't copy it for some strange reson).

In hindsight it may not be anything, but just thought I would throw it out there.

Also a question for anyone who emails Mr X where parentage is RH- and Rh+, and the child is Rh+ does the fact that their heritage being one of Rh- mean the virus could still have an impact, despite being Rh+, only reason I ask is because technically there must still be a remnant from the parent who is Rh- in the offspring however dormant ?

Oh and one last thing anyone not sure of their blood type this handy online calculator, may give some insight, although I wouldn't take it as gospel, and you still need some info in order to gain a result, but here it is

blood type calculator (near end of page)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

it wasn't a complete waste, we all learned quite a bit about blood types, and such......

some of us like puzzles and riddles, and well, challenging our brains is all....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by synthevol

although, you cannot give o- blood to someone with bombay blood, they will react....
this is how they discovered it, someone with the blood type got an o- transfusion and there was a reaction....

the "experts" don't know everything about the blood or the purpose of the antigens, so well, can't none of us say that we know everything either....we can only dig up as much info as we can and speculate and create hypothesis...

we shouldn't let ourselves get stuck on argueing over the little insignificant tidbits that we think are wrong....
in this case, it was right, at least I believe it is right...
you cannot give a bombay blood type o blood!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Still, I guess this helps the owner of ATS sell more advertising space the more these threads receive oxygen...

Qft.
My thoughts exactly.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well well well... This really got milage this thread. One thing i got out of it... And being RH neg myself, It placed another piece of the puzzle in my quest and search for answers....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Yeah I at first thought it was another coded message

Ha! Too Funny.....And just to be clear, I really hate it when people are spelling Nazis....but there's a big difference between spelling 'your' for 'you're' and writing something so bad that it's incomprehensible. Also I should point out that I'm understanding of people with Dyslexia, or those that speak English as a second language.....I've got learning disabilities myself (in mathmatics). So I do the only logical thing to compensate....I use a calculator! If you know you are a horrible speller...for whatever reason it may be....Use Spell Check. It seems a fairly cut and dry solution to me.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I really don't remember my rH factor!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
It would be really amusing (and scary) if what Amalgam170 said was true.

For me, what will happen to the 60% (or is it that there's a 60% chance of it happening to the Rh negatives? Whatever) is kinda good. They will become immune to diseases, and they will become more intelligent.

If it was all true, then, maybe, the government is trying to stop it because they're afraid? And that their current plans to 'depopulate' us won't work anymore?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by rushunt

yes ive been trying to see if i can listen to it online but i do not thinks its possible. also does anyone kniw if its illegal to listen in?(i have a feeling it is) also if i listened on a scanner or somthing can they track it? (tin foil hat on)

StealthyKat was able to find this where you can tune in online. w4mq.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I saw all this on an episode of Dr. Who, the first episode with David Tennant, they are going to use blood control to make you jump off buildings!

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Those who mock others are free to do so.... Fear is fear of the unknown... I do know one thing ! I do know events in advance, I do see things many dont, I can make things happen when I need to and much much more. If this has to do with being RH neg and being part of those from the stars so be it. Its what I have and how I learn everyday how to use it that interests me... Good Luck to all on their journey.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Same issues here in the UK. Seems a cyber attack, or willful go-slow protocol had been initiated in response to some classified info being leaked onto the site.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

I have a friend called Mr Socky, and I think you'd like him...

I also note with some amusement, and some anger, that your post condemns a lack of substance in this matter, yet offers little in the way of substance to back up your claim. 'Nicely done'..!

I've a lot of pages to read through before I make my mind up on this issue, but I'll be among the first to take posts like yours and hold them up to see whether they crumble when subjected to the searching flames of scrutiny. Yours does. A smoldering pile of ash under my foot proves it.

Expand on your line of reasoning or back off.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitzy
reply to post by snowspirit

I saw all this on an episode of Dr. Who, the first episode with David Tennant, they are going to use blood control to make you jump off buildings!

yeah
posted about it here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
Oh dear, oh dear! Another one of these doomsday threads.
No substance, just the usual mysterious scientist/official/secret agent who is on the run from authorities with top secret information that we mere plebs are not supposed to know about.

Amazingly he has enough time to encrypt a message telling us nothing but never enough time to just say what it is we should all be fearful of and once again the usual gullible suspects lap it all up and spend nearly all their waking hours chasing their tail and worrying themselves into an early grave.

You forgot to mention; a mysterious scientist** who's giving out intel that is only (as of now) gaining footing as each bit of info is either found to be true, or still unknown. The code was simple because it needed to be. It was a 2 second rot13 code break, but in espionage, seconds are all you need. He likely didn't want to risk the message never being decrypted by posting super cipher to a bunch of civilians and/or retired military without the computer power to do it. This is all speculation however. Personally; I think it was encoded for the means of grabbing attention. His messages are always short. The first code was testing the waters. His subsequent emails have revealed much more information. Info that has not been debunked.
This whole story sounds convoluted I know, and unless you've followed this from the beginning (ie> from the original post that was 404d, the second thread which was also 404d, and all 50(+) pages of this thread) you can't even pretend to just brush this story off as "Another one of these doomsday threads", because if you'd of read through this subject you'd know its not a doomsday thread, its an evolutionary one.

** [Amalgam has never, to my knowledge, admitted to being a scientist. Only a person in a position to have this info. He claims to have knowledge of the United States, Russia, Japan, and the UK making preparations to serparate the infected from the non-infected. China is still dismissing the idea of an "outbreak"]
edit on 9-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This thread seems pointless now.....

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm trying to catch up! I got from pg 33 of this thread, where i left off yesterday and up to 44... someone summarized it up to that point. NOW I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!

From what i can see, there are a lot of people walking in circles by talking about blood types

A couple of us have been interested in the radio frequency 170.20 MHz (which has rarely been mentioned. Stalthykat and UT have been on top of this as well. I apologize for not having the time last night to do much research as the kiddo and I got home later than planned and really just flipped on Family Guy and went to sleep.

So....could anyone perhaps bring me up to speed on the matter, ie new messages from the original OP, 170.20 MHz updates, new fact based information and some logical theories? Basically a rundown so that when i get home this evening I can be a little more caught up! or... I can read up on another 40 pages of the threaqd by the time I return home from work

U2U is ideal.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join