It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by sephrenia

The thing that jumped out here is the word DIRECTLY.

Good observation, I think he expresses it this way on the notion that whatever "directly" affects the Rh -'s...will inherently "indirectly" affect anyone other than. That is definitely a grey area at this point. If I had to guess, I am not sure if he is even privy to the nuts and bolts of the research, more just what he has stated. The "direct" affects are probably only known by a very select few. Just a notion.

That's what I thought too. That's what got me thinking about the virus itself when someone said zombies. Zombies aren't alive really, and what if the virus sort of had a zombie-like effect on the ones who won't survive? That's when I looked up the episode of The Walking Dead and the virus that started it all. A quick google of the TS-19 virus and I found that link that says it was a temperature-affected avian influenza strain. Who knows, we could have chicken like zombies running around

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

At least to me anyway.

I am joining you, until someone can come along and debunk everything that has been uncovered thus far. This claim holds a significant amount of water and has been unwavering from the start.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've gotten my husband into this now and he looked up genetic changes for 10,000 years ago (to coincide with Elenin's last visit) and he came across this article: www.livescience.com...

Before that time, according to the article, blue eyes didn't exist on earth.

"The question really is, 'Why did we go from having nobody on Earth with blue eyes 10,000 years ago to having 20 or 40 percent of Europeans having blue eyes now?" Hawks said. "This gene does something good for people. It makes them have more kids."

I thought that was kind of interesting

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7Nope, I noticed too but ignored it, thought every post he made in this was trolling.

Kinda wish I paid attention now, nice work.

What exactly did I say that you consider trolling?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I am just wanting to know why he is not giving more information, he is the one just repeating whay he has already said. Where is all this other information he said he would give through email. ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

He won't.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by seeker11

I am just wanting to know why he is not giving more information, he is the one just repeating whay he has already said. Where is all this other information he said he would give through email. ?

Did he say he was going to give more information? I think he just put his email address out and told people that he could answer any questions through email. I did not see a promise of more information at a certain time or that each message would be personalized and different for each person?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/114ad8a9e7fb.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok, perhaps what we need is to see in point form the questions that were asked and the responses people got. Because if everyone was asking the same questions he would have given the same answers. However if people are asking different questions and getting the same answers then that might mean something different.
edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: edit to add original message about email exchanges.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sephrenia

This is from Antonio Alcami's Cambridge University publications, the publication first to the most recent. Being that this guy headed the DNA research team, I ponder if this has relevance to the virus discovered: (bold emphasis added by me)

The UL144 gene product of human cytomegalovirus activates NFkappaB via a TRAF6-dependent mechanism

Cytomegalovirus (CMV) is a double-stranded DNA virus and is a member of the Herpesviridae family. The other family members include herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1 or HHV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2 or HHV-2), varicella zoster virus (VZV), human herpesvirus (HHV)–6, HHV-7, and HHV-8. CMV shares many attributes with other herpes viruses, including genome, virion structure, and the ability to cause latent and persistent infections. CMV has the largest genome of the herpes viruses. Replication may be categorized into immediate early, delayed early, and late gene expression based on time of synthesis after infection. The DNA is replicated by rolling circles. Human CMV grows only in human cells and replicates best in human fibroblasts.

At least 60% of the US population has been exposed to CMV,[1] with a prevalence of more than 90% in high-risk groups (eg, male homosexuals).[2, 3] The prevailing age of infection varies worldwide. In developing countries, most infections are acquired during childhood, whereas, in developed countries, up to 50% of young adults are CMV seronegative.

CMV usually causes an asymptomatic infection; afterward, it remains latent throughout life and may reactivate. Infection is defined as isolation of CMV, its viral proteins, or its nucleic acid from any tissue sample or body fluid.[4] In immunocompetent individuals, symptomatic disease usually manifests as a mononucleosis syndrome, which was first described in adults in 1965.

Even more interesting....(bold emphasis added by me)

Antibodies from IMGENEX: NF-kB Pathway NFkappaB
NF-kB (Nuclear Factor-KappaB) is a heterodimeric protein composed of different combinations of members of the Rel family of transcription factors. The Rel/NF-kB family of transcription factors are involved mainly in stress-induced, immune, and inflammatory responses. In addition, these molecules play important roles during the development of certain hemopoietic cells, keratinocytes, and lymphoid organ structures. More recently, NF-kB family members have been implicated in neoplastic progression and the formation of neuronal synapses. NF-kB is also an important regulator in cell fate decisions, such as programmed cell death and proliferation control, and is critical in tumorigenesis

Zombie-esque?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by nii900
if that is the moonkeus desission to make everyones whoremained blood again from rh- 2 rh po-siti-ve
i say its their paro-repetiton of the gen3 words and its a memesis in and out of trcords=greeeds .ask narada

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can barely understand that. Actually I take that back....I can't understand it at all. No offense but perhaps you should spell check a bit.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

I think it's more he doesn't have anymore to give than what he has already. Consider for a moment if this guy is absolutely telling the truth. His safety, would be a MAJOR concern for him I would imagine. He gave what info I think he knew and he was only privy to the knowledge of this virus and the demographic that it affects in addition to a few other details as to the origin. However, I truly feel that is the limit of his knowledge. Effectively, we're not going to get blood from a turnip..no pun intended.

edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Zombie-esque indeed. I'm going to show my husband this, he'll love it!

ETA: Here's one last thought that we're discussing here. The film District 9. Aliens come down in a big spaceship, segregation of the 'aliens' etc.

It's a good way to prepare people for what may be coming. Especially as a human gets turned into a 'prawn'. Maybe aliens really are coming?

We're also trying to figure out why would the creators of The Walking Dead choose to name the zombie virus TS-19 after a real life 'Bird Flu'?
edit on 8-5-2011 by sephrenia because: adding more information.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It could be he's a mid-level guy and he doesn't have all the answers. He's only giving out what he knows or understands from his job, post, or whatever it is he does. Just speculating here.
He could be new in his position. Gets his clearance, first day on the job, gets his intel on what's going on, and says "Oh snap! I have to try and get this info out."
edit on 8-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

All I have to hear about is some massive flu and I am heading for the hills....after learning how to properly shoot a shotgun...

Seriously, that is my nightmare come true!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

Yeah, like 'The Stand'.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I did read in one of his emails that he was led to believe he was working with "the good guys" so I think you're right.

He was probably just a mid-level, researcher-type guy that wants the truth out there...
edit on 5/8/2011 by Blisse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

That's more or less exactly what I was suggesting
...Not sure it's a first day thing, more so the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" thing. Speculation as well.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

Let's just hope they're not the fast jumping around ones and more the slow meandering ones. I'd be confident I'd be okay with the slow ones, the fast ones, not so much.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Blisse

Agreed, of which can be associated to the "change" that everyone is seemingly feeling. This will be the fourth time the conversation has led me to point that out within this thread. Not to hi-jack by any means but, see the link in my signature at your leisure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Yeah I at first thought it was another coded message

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Mactire

That's more or less exactly what I was suggesting
...Not sure it's a first day thing, more so the proverbial "straw that broke the camel's back" thing. Speculation as well.

Maybe not a first day rook, but he's definitely a mid-level guy.
I figure he's really new in job and got spooked by the information he's been introduced to, or he's been there a while, and as the deadline for this "event" grows nearer he gets a case of knower's guilt and grows a conscience.

I don't think he's a high ranking official. By that stage in the game, most high hats have pretty well sold their souls to get to these positions and are effectively conscience free.

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join