It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Some scientists think prions and some destructive viruses and bacteria have hitchhiked to earth from comet debris. Famous astrophysicist Fred Hoyle and Prof. Chandra Wickramasinghe in Britain have hypothesized that cyclic pandemics of disease, including flus, which have periodically swept the earth might be directly linked to organisms from the cosmos. Going even further, Professors Hoyle and Wickramasinghe have argued there is high probability that living microorganisms were brought to earth by comets long ago at the birth of the solar system. That concept of extraterrestrial life seeding is known as "panspermia," an idea that emerged in the 19th Century.

In the past two weeks, Dr. Wickramasinghe established a new Center for Astrobiology at Cardiff University in Wales and was quoted by a reporter at The Daily Mail as saying "a tiny form of primitive alien life," has been discovered in the earth's upper atmosphere. According to the story, the Indian Space Research Organization released a balloon to an altitude of ten miles to collect atmospheric samples to look for organisms. Dr. Wickramasinghe allegedly told The Daily Mail: "This is the first time we have direct evidence for the hypothesis that comets seed life on other planets" and that there is a "hitherto unknown strain of bacteria" now being studied, a bacteria "different from anything we have seen before."

www.dwij.org...

I guess I should have said "Bacteria" causing viruses

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
Here's something to consider while making a decision as to whether or not this is a hoax.

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by theson
If someone could u2u me an email add. I will forward this newest email from amalgum,very explination,too much to hammer out on a phone

Ok here is the latest information that I received from theson on his latest email exchange with Amalgam170.

The russian government discovered a new type of virus in Antartica which, when tested only effected type O-, A-, B-, AB- blood, the outcome of these tests concluded that 40% of people with this blood type would die, but %60 would develop a super immune system and also modify ones DNA, these tests were carried out by Russian and US scientists in Koltsovo, After radiometric dating they concluded that it came to earth around 10,000 - 11,000 BC, this is roughly around the time C/2010 X1 last came near earth. er,

Given the orbital eccentricity of this object, different epochs can generate quite different heliocentric unperturbed two-body best-fit solutions to the aphelion distance (maximum distance) of this object. Near perihelion using an August 2011 epoch, Kazuo Kino#a shows C/2010 X1 to have a heliocentric orbital period of 600,000 years,[

Source: Wikipedia - C/2010 X1

An orbital period of 600,000 years.... not 12,000 years
edit on 8-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

C/2010 X1 (Elenin) Discovery
Discovered by: Leonid Elenin
0.45-m reflector (H15)[1][2]
Discovery date: December 10, 2010
Orbital characteristics A
Epoch: March 13, 2011
(JD 2455633.5)[3]
Aphelion distance: ~1031 AU[4]
Perihelion distance: 0.48242 AU[3]
Semi-major axis: ~515 AU[4]
Eccentricity: 1.000059[3]
Orbital period: ~11,690 yr

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
delete

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Very interesting, and scary if true. Guess time will tell, and there's really nothing we can do about it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

delete

The source is the same link you posted. lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Right, but still...

If no one else is affected other than Rh - why would there be a need to quarantine the other 60%?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Depopulation agenda anyone?

What a way to knock off a few billion people and blame it on the aliens!

Interesting how this particular thread is getting front page isn't it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Maybe not to quarantine for safety from the virus, but from those infected? This bug alters DNA. What happens to the people infected once their DNA is altered? Something to ponder.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm wondering if we are looking at this Negative Blood Type theme the wrong way. Can we really buy into the possibility that we are going to benefit or not from a physical attribute that some of us have? That being whether our blood is a + or - value?

How about the possibility that what is being said is that it is the resonance or vibration that our mindset and / or spiritual focus in our lives is that in which our bodies and blood are a reflection thereof? Let me explain further;

There has been much research done in recent years, most notably by Dr. Masaru Emoto that have shown that when thoughts of love, gratitude etc are projected at water; when frozen and put under a microscope, the results are beautiful crystalline images of these water crystals (ice). Alternately, when negative thoughts, rock music, or microwave energy from household microwaves are projected at water and the same procedure is done, the results are deformed and almost sickly looking images of water ice crystals. If you can get your hands on the movie "Water - The Great Mystery" it goes into more detail or just a web search will help you.

There are two types of spiritual focus here on Earth based on core belief values. Focus on Fear and Focus on Love. Hence focus on the NEGATIVE and focus on the POSITIVE.

When we think with a certain emotion, our bodies and blood will resonate that emotive quality. Most of us here on Earth are of a fear based thought pattern. Actually, according to some positive oriented ET races, the value is over 90% of our population. That is why our world currently is a reflection of our thoughts.

To summarize, (which I'm sure isn't needed) could "Negative Blood Type" mean the focus that we hold which we resonate throughout our physicality, hence blood - type, whether it be Positive (+), or Negative (-)? I really don't know and I might be wrong, but it might be a direction that can be further explored.

PS-- This is my first post, although I have been watching this forum for a couple years now. I hope I have contributed in a beneficial way.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
In the email he/she said the time frame would be october ish. Isnt that the same time frame as to what the Dark Knight is supposed to take place? Also, I went to wikipedia and it said the the comet will come close during october. A few days ago, someone posted about Nasa lying to us about the comet and they know something is behind it. This poster also said it will be here october time frame. Maybe some of these posts have truth in them.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

Zombies lol?

It's the infamous zombie apocalypse talked about in the bible!

Hey..anything is possible lol!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

the US government have drawn up plans to separate the %60 (infected) from the rest of the population once it hits

60% of the Neg Rh types or is he saying 60% of population, when it's only 17% that carry Neg Rh blood.
This means that ...
If world population is at roughly 6,700,000,000 that is 6 billion 700 million
17% would make it that 1,139,000,000 people or 1 billion 139 million carry Neg Rh blood

of those, 40% will perish.. so 455,600,000 so 455 million will die
and 60% will mutate ... so that's 683,400, 000 so 683 million people will mutate into super humans.

How are they planning to mobilize and separate 683 million people?? No one has an army that big even if the world combined their forces.
What are they planning to do with the Rh Pos people?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by cry93

Maybe not to quarantine for safety from the virus, but from those infected? This bug alters DNA. What happens to the people infected once their DNA is altered? Something to ponder.

Very good point, I shudder to think.

40% of those with the negative blood factor die? How unsettling.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I see.

But if the infection is looking to be a positive change for the other 60% then why quarantine? Seriously, look at it this way.

The only way to separate the 60% from the 40% is infection. The email doesn't make sense UNLESS it is known which Rh- type will be a part of the 60% already.

This goes back to a question I asked earlier, is death across all types (A, B, AB, O) or is it limited to a couple groups?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Why is a moderator (member) confirming/revealing private location information about another member? Or a better question is, why does a moderator even have access to this information? If this character was on the run, like he said he was, why would the OP telegraph his location? It's beginning to look that the only thing Russian about the original OP is that he likes expensive Beluga caviar and vodka.

Not sure what this forum runs but I have a Vbulletin webboard and the administrator can control who see's IP addy's. Some forums allow everyone to see them, some forums are set so only admins can see them, and some forums are set up so Admins & Mods can see them which is how I suspect this one is setup.

On my forum, admins and mods, at any given time I can see who is online, what they are doing, what they are viewing, and their IP address in real time even if they never post. I can also see "unregistered users IP addy and what they are looking at.
edit on 8-5-2011 by SigmundFRAUD because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Itop1

delete

The source is the same link you posted. lol

Hmmm.... the text says 600,000 but the little stats blurb says 11,000....

ok... I checked on the NASA site... about 10,000 yrs...

link   

the outcome of the attacks can lead to two Scenarios: %40 death %60 development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of viruses known to man, the virus also modifies the DNA of the infected causing aging to drastically slow down, further research showed a higher level of intelligence was also attained.

How is this TWO SCENARIOS? It's one and same scenario ..40% die AND 60% mutate?

link   
reply to post by EternalThought

"What are they planning to do with the Rh Pos people?"

Those fema camps are sounding pretty good right about now lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggkatt
In the email he/she said the time frame would be october ish. Isnt that the same time frame as to what the Dark Knight is supposed to take place? Also, I went to wikipedia and it said the the comet will come close during october. A few days ago, someone posted about Nasa lying to us about the comet and they know something is behind it. This poster also said it will be here october time frame. Maybe some of these posts have truth in them.

Vamp333 in the Dreams section also posted a year or so ago about a dream that took place on October 28th 2011, I linked a post from here on her thread but I won't post her thread here just in case the two are unrelated even if my mind clicks them into place right now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadaJoe144

I just sent you a U2U, but since it's your fist post you may not be able to see it. If that's the case. Please check out the link in my signature to a thread i just wrote about that very same thing. At your leisure. It's funny, this is like the third person that has posted something in this thread that relates to my thread. Connection?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join