It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Check this out....I started following links having to do with Koltsovo....and what they do there. They work in viruses and study transmission and effects of viruses. Go check out the following page and scroll down the links till you get to 21 It has to do with this.... "Monkeypox virus viral chemokine inhibitor (MPV vCCI), a potent inhibitor of rhesus macrophage inflammatory protein" Now isn't it strange that the town he mentioned just happens to be a freaking virus lab, but not only THAT, but a strain from RHESUS MONKEYS (which is what the RH in the bloodtype stands for)....this is getting creepy!!! Here's the page www.recentmedicalfindings.com...

Oh....and Monkey pox is related to SMALLPOX!

edit on 5/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

Rh-Factor Negative Blood (Rh=Rhesus Monkey Factor) vs AIDS spread by Chimpanzees..Bio War Against Royal Blood Line?

In some areas, the Rh-Negative blood factor is referred to as "Blood Royale" or "Royal Blood". For centuries, European royalty have been inflicted with Hemophilia or "bleeders disease". Apparently, Queen Victoria was a "carrier" of Hemophilia and gave it to all of her children who then intermarried and infected the bloodlines of very throne in Europe during the 1800s and 1900s.

As a direct result, Hemophilia became known as the "Royal Disease". To keep this in perspective, only about 5% of all "royalty" have Rh-Factor negative blood...which means "less than the general population. That would indicate that the vast majority of "rulers" and "monarchs" are NOT Rhesus-factor negative. Is this by chance? or by genetic engineering called "arranged marriages"?

I googled "Monkey virus RH Negative"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What exactly is the threat? A military threat? A biological or viral threat? What are we talking here?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo

The 36 pages before that post, will tell you all that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sent it to the seeker,should be here soon.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson
If someone could u2u me an email add. I will forward this newest email from amalgum,very explination,too much to hammer out on a phone

Ok here is the latest information that I received from theson on his latest email exchange with Amalgam170.

>How did they find it? how long ago?to tell the truth i am a skeptic,but im all about the truth. I will forward all info. Without prejudice.theson
>
>On Sun May 8th, 2011 6:29 AM CDT 170.20 wrote:
>
>>>Whats up man,ok?
>>>
>>>On Sat May 7th, 2011 2:17 PM CDT Amalgam wrote:
>>>
>>>>>There is something/someone coming with the comet?just give me a date
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>Yes, something will come after the comet but they are not 100% sure what and you should monitor 170.20 MHZ, this will give you a warning before anyone else.
>>>>
>>>>A-, B-, AB-, O- directly effected
>>>>
>>>>A+, B+, AB+, O+ not directly effected
>>>>
>>>>Amalgam NORAD
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>The russian government discovered a new type of virus in Antartica which, when tested only effected type O-, A-, B-, AB- blood, the outcome of these tests concluded that 40% of people with this blood type would die, but %60 would develop a super immune system and also modify ones DNA, these tests were carried out by Russian and US scientists in Koltsovo, After radiometric dating they concluded that it came to earth around 10,000 - 11,000 BC, this is roughly around the time C/2010 X1 last came near earth.
>>
>>There is the possibility of something trailing behind C/2010 X1 due to the virus being of unknown (alien) origin, it's difficult for anyone to say 100% and if they do they are lying to you, but the virus had to come from somewhere.
>>
>
>

Saturday January 22 2011 2100

After twelve years in the establishment, sick and tired of the lies and secrets.
The populace of earth is brainwashed and fed false information every day to pull their attention away from reality.

On October 26 2009 a new, undiscovered virus was found in Antarctica, one which attacks the blood of a human A-, B-, O- AB-
the outcome of the attacks can lead to two Scenarios:

%40 death
%60 development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of viruses known to man, the virus also modifies the DNA of the infected causing
aging to drastically slow down, further research showed a higher level of intelligence was also attained.

The virus is believed to originate from C/2010 X1 or a subsidiary, this is not entirely known but from extensive radiometric
dating they concluded that the artifact came to earth around 10-11,000BC, roughly the same time as C/2010 X1.

The artifact is very much comparable to diamond visually but has very different Characteristics

845,420 gpa
1 dm2
412kg

The virus is currently being stored and researched at a research lab in Koltsovo and is not known to exist anywhere else on earth (this is not to say it doesn't).

Preparations for dealing with a large scale human die off have been in action ever since the discovery was made but some governments are refusing to accept it,
saying that without any evidence that this virus really exists then they aren't willing to prepare on such a large scale, the virus has been in containment ever since it was discovered in fear that if it were to be released then something could go wrong.

When i started working for NORAD i believed i was working for the good guys and i never thought they would be willing to hide this kind of information from humanity, this isn't just the US or Russia we are talking about, this is a world wide matter that really needs to be disclosed now.

Even though they are keeping this information from the public they are working on vaccines and have been since 2009 in hope that they can prevent it, but the virus was able to overcome everything so far.

You might be wondering what i meant by being separated, the US government have drawn up plans to separate the %60 (infected) from the rest of the population once it hits, Russia also have similar plans and so does the UK, Japan and Australia, China is one of the countries refusing to believe it.

A few things i would like to clear up which i have received questions about, the time frame you are looking at in middle to end of October 2011 (keep ears on 170.20 MHZ), ET is not the main concern and you're very unlikely to be abducted, this also has nothing to do with the new madrid fault line.

This is explicitly aimed at O-, B-, A-, AB- none other,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well....it seems that a virus that can infect humans CAN and probably ALREADY HAS come to Earth via comet or asteroid....this is starting to freak me out a little!!
Check it out....

www.spacetoday.org...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I gotta say... Im curious as to what such a thing might bring. I am a negative blood type with a with an extremely rare condition. I have 3 different antibody strains. This is not something that presents me with trouble until I become pregnant and then all hell breaks loose. my body became such a hostile place to my last child that it nearly ended us both. The docs dont know how this could have developed within me but whenever I tell a doc they raise an eyebrow as it is nearly unheard of.

link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I read some of the article and it is quite difficult to understand. Here is the abstract:

Monkeypox virus (MPV) is an orthopoxvirus with considerable homology to variola major, the etiologic agent of smallpox. Although smallpox was eradicated in 1976, the outbreak of MPV in the U.S. highlights the health hazards associated with zoonotic infections. Like other orthopoxviruses, MPV encodes a secreted chemokine binding protein, vCCI that is abundantly expressed and secreted from MPV infected cells. EMSA data shows vCCI efficiently binds rhesus MIP-1α (rhMIP-1α) at near one to one stoichiometry. In vitro chemotaxis experiments demonstrate that vCCI completely inhibits rhMIP-1α mediated chemotaxis, while in vivo recruitment assays in rhesus macaques using chemokine-saturated implants show a decrease in the number of CD14+ cells responding to rhMIP-1α when vCCI is present, suggesting vCCI is effectively inhibiting chemokine function both in vitro and in vivo. More importantly, we demonstrate that vCCI can diminish the severity of the acute phase and completely inhibit the relapsing phase of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE) disease. These data represent the first in vitro and in vivo characterization of vCCI emphasizing its function as a potent inhibitor of rhMIP-1α. Furthermore, the ability of vCCI to inhibit relapsing EAE disease represents a novel therapeutic approach for treating chemokine-mediated diseases.
Keywords: Chemokines, Chemokine inhibitor, Chemotaxis, Poxviruses, Multiple Sclerosis

MIP stands for Macrophage Inflammatory Protein, they cause inflammations in the body and it is a good thing to be able to control them. MIP-1alpha is also called CCL3.

It seems that they have found a possible vaccine to several serious illnesses through boosting the possibilty in the blood to kill viruses. That can´t be bad...?

EDIT: Is this why they are researching about the viruses then? What about the FEMA camps??
edit on 8-5-2011 by Aurvandil because: new info during writing my post...

link   
reply to post by theson

Just out of curiosity and because I just emailed him a few hours ago, how long after you emailed did you receive a reply?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
ATS took the first two posts down due to sheer stupidity... I'm starting to really consider that this site is supplimented by entertainment industry writers floating ideas to see which ones attract attention, and therefore consider script/screenplay treatment. I do however like that O neg types like myself are considered to be E.T. royalty! I'll see how far I can get with this news!! LOL! By the way, when I decoded the numbers I got this: "Oh-what-a-goose-I-am." I think it's ancient Summarian.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
Even if this is a hoax, (very well thought out one) its still good entertainment value, if i wasn't reading this id be bored out my head.

If it is real then i dont have a clue if im in danger, i dont even know what blood type i am....

Me either! I'm black, there's a 99.9 percent chance I'm positive!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth

Originally posted by frugal
reply to post by coolottie

I thought metorites in space were sterile from the sunlight, and lack of oxygen, etc... Viruses get cooked on shopping carts sitting out in the parking lot in the sunshine. Viruses die off in a capsulated form after x amount of days. Such as those viruses on public toliet seats. Also anything entering the Earth's atmostsphere would burn up on entry into the planet?

Read about "extremophiles".

An extremophile (from Latin extremus meaning "extreme" and Greek philiā (φιλία) meaning "love") is an organism that thrives in physically or geochemically extreme conditions that are detrimental to most life on Earth.[1][2] In contrast, organisms that live in more moderate environments may be termed mesophiles or neutrophiles.

also from wikipedia...

Astrobiology is the field concerned with forming theories, such as panspermia, about the distribution, nature, and future of life in the universe. In it, microbial ecologists, astronomers, planetary scientists, geochemists, philosophers, and explorers cooperate constructively to guide the search for life on other planets. Astrobiologists are particularly interested in studying extremophiles, as many organisms of this type are capable of surviving in environments similar to those known to exist on other planets. For example, Mars may have regions in its deep subsurface permafrost that could harbor endolith communities.[citation needed] The subsurface water ocean of Jupiter's moon Europa may harbor life, especially at hypothesized hydrothermal vents at the ocean floor.

Recent research carried out on extremophiles in Japan involved a variety of bacteria including Escherischia coli and Paracoccus denitrificans being subject to conditions of extreme gravity. The bacteria were cultivated while being rotated in an ultracentrifuge at high speeds corresponding to 403,627 times "g" (the normal accelaration due to gravity). Paracoccus denitrificans was one of the bacteria which displayed not only survival but also robust cellular growth under these conditions of hyperaccelaration which are usually found only in cosmic environments, such as on very massive stars or in the shock waves of supernovas. Analysis showed that the small size of prokaryotic cells is essential for successful growth under hypergravity. The research has implications on the feasibility of panspermia.

edit on 8-5-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

If you are right then the visiting aliens better never land, and get out of their space ships and walk around on our planet. Or abduct people and spread disease that way as well. Likewise to them, we are germ warefare just by being alive.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

2 hours 2nd

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here's something to consider while making a decision as to whether or not this is a hoax.

Originally posted by seeker11

Originally posted by theson
If someone could u2u me an email add. I will forward this newest email from amalgum,very explination,too much to hammer out on a phone

Ok here is the latest information that I received from theson on his latest email exchange with Amalgam170.

The russian government discovered a new type of virus in Antartica which, when tested only effected type O-, A-, B-, AB- blood, the outcome of these tests concluded that 40% of people with this blood type would die, but %60 would develop a super immune system and also modify ones DNA, these tests were carried out by Russian and US scientists in Koltsovo, After radiometric dating they concluded that it came to earth around 10,000 - 11,000 BC, this is roughly around the time C/2010 X1 last came near earth. er,

Given the orbital eccentricity of this object, different epochs can generate quite different heliocentric unperturbed two-body best-fit solutions to the aphelion distance (maximum distance) of this object. Near perihelion using an August 2011 epoch, Kazuo Kino#a shows C/2010 X1 to have a heliocentric orbital period of 600,000 years,[

Source: Wikipedia - C/2010 X1

An orbital period of 600,000 years.... not 12,000 years

Of course... most of you will ignore this information because it invalidates the entire premise of the story.... hoax.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

But why would the government quarantine the 60% if it is only a threat to Rh negatives? Depending on how this plays out shouldn't all people who will be affected *be* infected after a certain amount of time. Wouldn't even the children born to the people not affected have some sort of immunity?

I dunno about this anymore. It's looking like it's FEMA camp for me.

Also, how will this get into the world population? My next question would be why he's upset with the government but I guess I can see his point here. There should be some sort of warning.

Lastly, I feel like the 60% will be used in an unethical manner if this is true. More intelligence, slower aging, and resistance to all viruses?
edit on 8-5-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Whoa!!!

On October 26 2009 a new, undiscovered virus was found in Antarctica, one which attacks the blood of a human A-, B-, O- AB-

again...

Prehistoric Lakes of Antarctica Discovered with New, Unknown Viruses
Article published December 25, 2009

..and once more for good measure....

Antonio Alcami's (head of the research team in 2009) most recent publication:

Viral mechanisms of immune evasion
A Alcami
Divn of Virology, Dept of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, UK CB2 1QP
Immunol Today 21:447-55

My hoax tingle is buzzing less and less the more evidence we uncover here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
if a mod runs the OP's IP through this website:

whatismyipaddress.com...

It will tell you if they are using a proxy, i used a proxy server for an example.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

The Messiah brings about a universal recognition that the Jewish idea of God is God (Isaiah 11:9)

Eleven nine...9/11
Elen nin

coincidence?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by UberL33t

That's right! If it's a hoax, this dude should get his butt to Hollywood and become a screenwriter!
Amen to that! He needs to write for doctor who! I'd love to see that one!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93

But why would the government quarantine the 60% if it is only a threat to Rh negatives? Depending on how this plays out shouldn't all people who will be affected *be* infected after a certain amount of time. Wouldn't even the children born to the people not affected have some sort of immunity?

I dunno about this anymore. It's looking like it's FEMA camp for me.

I believe what he means is it could kill off 40% of the RH negatives and do good things to the other 60% of the rh negatives. He has specifically said this only affects the rh- blood groups.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join