It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yah, I am just wondering how she came to the conclusion, did she run a reverse DNS, tracerroute, did she ping it with the correct rir region.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

It is for sure! Thanks for that.....there seems to be an awful lot of coincidences to this. Like I said if it's a hoax, it would be a great movie! Keep searching my friend, and so will I. See the above post from theson....he says he has more from Amalgam.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been answered, but when is this virus supposed to hit?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'm A neg. Not only that, but I have ancestors from Spain (northern Spain, no less..no idea if it's Basque genes or not.

I hardly ever get sick, but when I do it's pretty brutal. Here's the thing, though. I have psoriasis which gives *drum roll* scaly skin. It's gotten worse over the past two years for some odd damn reason.

It's gonna be cool having claws.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow, that was alot of catching up!

To those screaming hoax, this has been way better than the O'crapa threads

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

The title of Alcami's most recent publication posted today, definitely adds some credence. If a Hoax, an elaborate Hoax indeed. Very well thought out, and if deemed a Hoax in the end. The next thread should be, who would go to such lengths to create such an elaboration? I default back to Proto's post early on in that we took it hook line and sinker.

Then again, with all these coincidences...either way...time will ultimately tell.

link   
reply to post by coolottie

I thought metorites in space were sterile from the sunlight, and lack of oxygen, etc... Viruses get cooked on shopping carts sitting out in the parking lot in the sunshine. Viruses die off in a capsulated form after x amount of days. Such as those viruses on public toliet seats. Also anything entering the Earth's atmostsphere would burn up on entry into the planet?

link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

We don't know that there is any virus....right now it's just a story some guy posted CLAIMING it's true. That is why we are investigating a bit, because some things DO match what he said....HOWEVER, there is a high probability it's a hoax.

link   
It was an interesting read, mind you, though not all of it. It's funny how quickly people start bringing themselves into the equation, and wonder whether or not this will benefit them directly. Me, me, me, me.

It would have made more sense to release more useful information in the coded message. Were they onto him initially, and that is the reason for the little detail at first? I doubt it. If you really wanna get people going, you'll make a point to get it across, instead of playing little penpal games through email.

It's gonna take more than a Russian IP, and a coded message for this to come off as solid.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal

I thought metorites in space were sterile from the sunlight, and lack of oxygen, etc... Viruses get cooked on shopping carts sitting out in the parking lot in the sunshine. Viruses die off in a capsulated form after x amount of days. Such as those viruses on public toliet seats. Also anything entering the Earth's atmostsphere would burn up on entry into the planet?

Consider that alien biology doesn't really have to be even to ours. We don't know whats out there so you can't say it's impossible.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

That's right! If it's a hoax, this dude should get his butt to Hollywood and become a screenwriter!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Probably the same guy that wrote the OBL script as of late

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingKong86
It was an interesting read, mind you, though not all of it. It's funny how quickly people start bringing themselves into the equation, and wonder whether or not this will benefit them directly. Me, me, me, me.

It would have made more sense to release more useful information in the coded message. Were they onto him initially, and that is the reason for the little detail at first? I doubt it. If you really wanna get people going, you'll make a point to get it across, instead of playing little penpal games through email.

It's gonna take more than a Russian IP, and a coded message for this to come off as solid.

I believe people have received more info but they are keeping it to themselves
even if a hoax, its well thought out, makes for interesting reading and theres lots of a coincidences

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Read about "extremophiles".

An extremophile (from Latin extremus meaning "extreme" and Greek philiā (φιλία) meaning "love") is an organism that thrives in physically or geochemically extreme conditions that are detrimental to most life on Earth.[1][2] In contrast, organisms that live in more moderate environments may be termed mesophiles or neutrophiles.

also from wikipedia...

Astrobiology is the field concerned with forming theories, such as panspermia, about the distribution, nature, and future of life in the universe. In it, microbial ecologists, astronomers, planetary scientists, geochemists, philosophers, and explorers cooperate constructively to guide the search for life on other planets. Astrobiologists are particularly interested in studying extremophiles, as many organisms of this type are capable of surviving in environments similar to those known to exist on other planets. For example, Mars may have regions in its deep subsurface permafrost that could harbor endolith communities.[citation needed] The subsurface water ocean of Jupiter's moon Europa may harbor life, especially at hypothesized hydrothermal vents at the ocean floor.

Recent research carried out on extremophiles in Japan involved a variety of bacteria including Escherischia coli and Paracoccus denitrificans being subject to conditions of extreme gravity. The bacteria were cultivated while being rotated in an ultracentrifuge at high speeds corresponding to 403,627 times "g" (the normal accelaration due to gravity). Paracoccus denitrificans was one of the bacteria which displayed not only survival but also robust cellular growth under these conditions of hyperaccelaration which are usually found only in cosmic environments, such as on very massive stars or in the shock waves of supernovas. Analysis showed that the small size of prokaryotic cells is essential for successful growth under hypergravity. The research has implications on the feasibility of panspermia.

edit on 8-5-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

AshleyD, one of the moderators came in to the thread and variefied the OP's IP and it is from Russia, the Mod didn't post the IP or any other information regarding it, although it would be interesting to see

Why is a moderator (member) confirming/revealing private location information about another member? Or a better question is, why does a moderator even have access to this information? If this character was on the run, like he said he was, why would the OP telegraph his location? It's beginning to look that the only thing Russian about the original OP is that he likes expensive Beluga caviar and vodka.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
No, several other left handed presidents, particularily in the last 30 years, Reagan, Ford, Bush senior, Clinton and Obama.

I'm a lefty, I notice these things.

Most likely more lefties out of the closet lately now that it is not shunned.

(That and we're pretty darned intelligent!)
*********************************************************************************************************************************
...and seeing that the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body...LEFT_HANDERS are always in their right mind

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

I have wondered about that as well. It looks like the person who first emailed with amalgam has stopped.

To the people who are posting the emails here, can you also post the questions you posed to amalgam?

link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

AshleyD, one of the moderators came in to the thread and variefied the OP's IP and it is from Russia, the Mod didn't post the IP or any other information regarding it, although it would be interesting to see

Why is a moderator (member) confirming/revealing private location information about another member? Or a better question is, why does a moderator even have access to this information? If this character was on the run, like he said he was, why would the OP telegraph his location? It's beginning to look that the only thing Russian about the original OP is that he likes expensive Beluga caviar and vodka.

Russia is a big country lol the Mod confirmed it was russian but didnt reveal any location in russia, it could be siberia for all we know and all forum mods have access to IP's for banning purposes, every person who access the internet has an IP, how could the OP possibly hide his location?

link   
Not that my two cents is worth anything but what a crock!

First off if a Virus hits it isn't from the Aliens of anything else other then Humans that are causing it and blaming it on the other.

There is more good out there then bad you are just being taught everything backwards.

That's all I gotta say!!!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Something like Archae Bacteria or Thermoacidiphiles could possibly survive in space, encapsulated in rock or ice. Who knows the capabilities of alien germs?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join