It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 34
296
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bablock
 


However, for anonymity, if this was all that was showing from a proxy within that range. Narrowing down which one would in fact be rather genius 120.70 ..0.0 - 255.255 ...that is a lot of IP's to search for one specific user. This is all purely speculation as I have no idea what he is using ...across the board, emails, encryption algorithms, etc.




posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Just wondering, has anyone researched the second half of the email yet @******.com ?



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat
 


Great find stealthykat, hopefully they didn't find something and are playing around with it too much to where it might accidentally get released. Like some people believe that Lyme disease was released by Montauk research facility here in the US.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11
 


Yeah we can disregard the IP thing...apparently, I am having a bout with dyslexia


Good eye seeker!!! I would concur that is the frequency he mentioned.

Deep Breath....wooooo sahhhh!!



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Now that the mystery of this code is starting to add up has anyone else realised what this whole story sounds like?
Didn't the 'X-Files' movie revolve around the arctic and a virus that reared its head thousands of years ago and then resurfaces again? Didn't that virus alter human DNA?
Two things are viable with this guy's yarn:

(1) This guy is full of $h!t.

or

(2) Bob Dean is right and there are people in show business who have sources feeding them intel as a form of disclosure. Dean mentioned having a conversation with the creators of the X-files about their sources and he mentioned they only gave him a "can neither confirm nor deny" kind of smile.

Who knows? All I know is he's talking about a relationship between this "virus" c/2010 x1, and extraterrestrials, and the Chinese claim to have seen ships trailing the comet Elenin, and the US is allegedly trying to build a missile defense system with Russia to defend against a future alien threat. I saw a thread on another site that mentioned a guy who delivers to government installations, and that there is a new permanent police presence at the bunker he frequents supplies to when there use to be just one or two guards. Either something is really going on, or the variable of coincidence is working overtime.

Like all things unknown. Time will tell.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is reminding me less of the X-files and more of John Carpenters The Thing, It's in the blood... Think I might have to watch that tonight..



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1
 


That was in fact researched by a Mod I believe and confirmed to be a Russian address. Can someone back me up on that?



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
Check this out....I started following links having to do with Koltsovo....and what they do there. They work in viruses and study transmission and effects of viruses. Go check out the following page and scroll down the links till you get to 21 It has to do with this.... "Monkeypox virus viral chemokine inhibitor (MPV vCCI), a potent inhibitor of rhesus macrophage inflammatory protein" Now isn't it strange that the town he mentioned just happens to be a freaking virus lab, but not only THAT, but a strain from RHESUS MONKEYS (which is what the RH in the bloodtype stands for)....this is getting creepy!!! Here's the page www.recentmedicalfindings.com...

Oh....and Monkey pox is related to SMALLPOX!

edit on 5/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)


Wow, how very interesting! Thanks for the digging keep at it!



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11
 


Isn't this the premise of the TV series "The Event"?



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Itop1
 


That was in fact researched by a Mod I believe and confirmed to be a Russian address. Can someone back me up on that?


There are screen grabs to prove it around page 14 I believe.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
Now that the mystery of this code is starting to add up has anyone else realised what this whole story sounds like?
Didn't the 'X-Files' movie revolve around the arctic and a virus that reared its head thousands of years ago and then resurfaces again? Didn't that virus alter human DNA?
Two things are viable with this guy's yarn:

(1) This guy is full of $h!t.

or

(2) Bob Dean is right and there are people in show business who have sources feeding them intel as a form of disclosure. Dean mentioned having a conversation with the creators of the X-files about their sources and he mentioned they only gave him a "can neither confirm nor deny" kind of smile.

Who knows? All I know is he's talking about a relationship between this "virus" c/2010 x1, and extraterrestrials, and the Chinese claim to have seen ships trailing the comet Elenin, and the US is allegedly trying to build a missile defense system with Russia to defend against a future alien threat. I saw a thread on another site that mentioned a guy who delivers to government installations, and that there is a new permanent police presence at the bunker he frequents supplies to when there use to be just one or two guards. Either something is really going on, or the variable of coincidence is working overtime.

Like all things unknown. Time will tell.


The sad thing is, we as humans are so ignorant and so quick to dismiss stuff that if something was going to happen, by the time we stopped and thought about it, it would be too late and we would be dead lol



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985
 


It could just be coincidence, but it gave me a chill
If this is a hoax, he really devoted a lot of time to it so that everything fit! More than likely it's a hoax, but it's still creepy.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Itop1
 


That was in fact researched by a Mod I believe and confirmed to be a Russian address. Can someone back me up on that?


The OP's IP was confirmed to be from russia, so he wasnt lying about that but i was referring to the email address....

its not Yahoo or Hotmail.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
reply to post by UberL33t
 


So basically this guy is correlating the arrival of C 2010 X1 (the official astronomical designation for the Comet Elenin) with the 11,000 year plus extinction cycle.

Am I getting that right?

Edit : as I understand it, this person is basically saying that C 2010 X1 deposited some kind of virus on earth, which could have nearly wiped out the native population, the few that survived evolved to the state we are currently in. And he is expecting the same thing to occur this time around?


edit on 8-5-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)



A friend of mine works with NASA Astronomers, and he said we would be in the tail of Elenin for a long time, He also said the NASA and the Government are worried about there being a deadly virus stricking earth because of this so the Virus is able to get into our atomosphere.




Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) [Considering the research we have recently done on comet borne pathogens and their possible relationship to the destruction of more than half of humanity during the Dark Ages which have now been identified as periods of cometary bombardment], are we going to see a return of the Black Death?


link:
fireballs-meteorites.blogspot.com...



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Itop1
 


That was in fact researched by a Mod I believe and confirmed to be a Russian address. Can someone back me up on that?


The OP's IP was confirmed to be from russia, so he wasnt lying about that but i was referring to the email address....

its not Yahoo or Hotmail.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)


I looked up the server for his email address and it's located in Japan.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I believe the article you guys are looking for is here:

Student discovers new virus in ancient cave mud

I remember reading this article a few days ago before the original thread was posted.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So worked in the US, currently somewhere in Russia and using an Email server in Japan.... if this is a HOAX then they have gone to a lot of hassle lol



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1

The sad thing is, we as humans are so ignorant and so quick to dismiss stuff that if something was going to happen, by the time we stopped and thought about it, it would be too late and we would be dead lol


Which is why I deny nothing like this until it is shown without a doubt to be a hoax and I know the credibility of the one who proves/claims it was a hoax. Proof that a bit of information/video/image is a hoax can be hoaxed as well. Which is why sources are so important, and since this guy/gal's identity is a mystery, then nothing he says can automatically be construed as false.

One things is for certain: most intriguing thread in a while.



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hmmm, here is an interesting little gem imo.

The article I posted from 2009 earlier:
Prehistoric Lakes of Antarctica Discovered with New, Unknown Viruses

The leading researcher's name is Antonio Alcami - researcher from the Spanish Research Council

If this is in fact the same Alcami in the article, take a look at some of his publications. Most coincidentally the one that was posted TODAY! (emphasis added by me in ex text)


Viral mechanisms of immune evasion
A Alcami
Divn of Virology, Dept of Pathology, University of Cambridge, Tennis Court Road, Cambridge, UK CB2 1QP
Immunol Today 21:447-55



posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Seems it IS possible for viruses to still be viable, even after long periods in ice....this is FACT
news.bbc.co.uk...
scienceblog.com...




top topics



 
296
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

log in

join