It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hope all O Negatives are donating blood!

You already have superpowers, as universal donors you are the most valuable blood supply, and you will be saving lives!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Well Hopefully the HAM guy is home today and can shed some light on the situation with his experience also... fingers crossed. I'm also about to drive around looking for antennas and just knock on peoples doors to ask questions, haha!

edit on 5/8/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This whole conversation(or a lot of it anyway) is moot, as I do not think most people understand the differences in blood fully.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The message does not tell me anything but my respect for the members who decoded it! Well done. Smart people here that is for sure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I'll forward you the email in a minute or two. I want to finish reading the thread, as it keeps growing....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Well, from what I read your comments definetly.NOT.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I can say this, because of this thread, I know more now than I ever probably would have

ETA: On that note I need to give this a rest for now. I will come back for two things.. One: the dude replies to my email. Two: I hear something of significance on the HAM Radio site however, depending on the severity of what I hear, it may become it's own thread. Until then, keep up the good work!

edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

What exactly do you take issue with?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

That's all I got on the email. I will be replying asking him/her that very question. I understand that this is probably a hoax, but the fact that the threads were deleted, closed, tampered with just piqued my curiosity. That and I'm rh-. I feel like Elliott following the trail of Reese's pieces. LOL

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I never connected my blood type to my lifes experiences until recently. I still am not sure if I am buying any of it.
reply to post by redrose123

I'm no hemotologist so don't know how much blood has to do with your psychic consciousness; but don't you feel that you are much more than your corporeal envelope, your body? You sound like you are a highly evolved soul, or consciousness. I'm just asking, how can this be related to blood type? To me, it sounds like people are thinking that blood type may determine IQ, or vertebrae extensions, etc. I guess many may not agree, but it sounds like growing consciousness has to do with 'soul' or 'spirit body' rather than features of our body IMO. This reminds me of that horrible experiment in 1968 that Jane Elliott in the midwest performed upon her poor little elementary students, one day teaching them to hate brown eyed kids and the next day reversing the hatred to blue eyed kids (talk about mind control! - teaching through hate instead of love). As soon as people are told that a feature is exceptional and given a bunch of qualities that are associated with this feature (usually not scientifically tested), they leap on the band wagon and begin to see these qualities (as long as they are desirable) in themselves and NOT in the "other". It is a tool of division... your doubt about these assertations and assumptions shows that you're too evolved to swallow it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

I can say this, because of this thread, I know more now than I ever probably would have

ETA: On that note I need to give this a rest for now. I will come back for two things.. One: the dude replies to my email. Two: I hear something of significance on the HAM Radio site however, depending on the severity of what I hear, it may become it's own thread. Until then, keep up the good work!

I agree, I have learned more than a class on this stuff. Thanks to all who post and contribute........this is how we learn. I wish I was smarter to give more......thanks to all who post! Try to be polite as some of us just want to learn and love.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Please keep us posted as I can't get on the Ham site. REally interested in what you are finding..........
Keep in touch with the "dude" as I find this whole thing very mind provoking if not down right fun to read..........thanks for your input UBERL33t

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by seeker11

Seeker, regarding your question on whether or not RH Negative & RH Positive people try to have a baby - The RH Negative mother kills the fetus because it is registered as alien to the mother's blood structure.

So yes, they can get pregnant, but the body also destroys the fetus eventually.

edit on 8-5-2011 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

It destroys the rh positive not its own blood. Unless I'm totally crazy, but if it destroyed it's own there wouldn't be any rh negatives lefft by now would there be? both my mother and father are rh negatives and they had 5 children...no problems there.

Sorry I did not read your whole post. You are saying exactly what I said initially so I don't understand why you were explaining to me what I already said earlier.

edit on 8-5-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well folks, it has been real. I'm off to play for the day and will definitely be back to visit this thread once things wind down this evening PST. Hopefully by then I will have more HAM answers, and someone here will enlighten us with yet more clarification about our informant.

Peace....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

Maybe this OP is a writer for the Doctor Who show???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by forall2see

What's up with over-mods and server disappearance? Anyone?....Anyone?......Beuller?.......Beuller?

Not seen the server disappearance issue you mentioned and I've been lurking all day ( nothing better to do with crap weather )

Really? It was on and off for me after I commented on the second thread, that's why I had to take a break from ATS for maybe an hour or so because it kept giving me that 503 error and all white screen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

If both parents are Rhesus Negative there is no issue.

The fetus with the positive blood is incompatible with the blood of the mother. The mother is not destroyed in any way, only the fetus.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It wouldn't have taken the government three seconds to crack that. The paragraph mentions type A and O blood, which isn't the same as having negative blood.

This is the dumbest site. Have fun with your comic book lives.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

If both parents are Rhesus Negative there is no issue.

The fetus with the positive blood is incompatible with the blood of the mother. The mother is not destroyed in any way, only the fetus.

Exactly what I said in earlier posts so I don't know what that whole thing was about haha.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

I don't know, birth in general seems to destroy a lot of women out there..... Just sayin

edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join