It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hmmm, I'm o negative. I wonder what they think is going to happen. I used to have a lot of abduction dreams when I was younger, but I assume it was only because I had such an active imagination. I used to dream this either small or young standard big head and slanted eye E.T. would phase through my window screen at night and beam me up. My dreams are always so vivid and lucid. I kinda hope this is true. I'd love to reallymeet one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I don't need an IQ rating to know that most people that want to talk to me are damn near retarded, while at the same time I am too stupid to hold my own in a conversation with a bonafide genius.

Before college I used to be stupid enough to think I could do everything. Now I'm educated enough to know I can't do sh$t.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD

CRY93 said, Good grief. O- cannot receive blood byproducts from anyone except for another O-. Even AB negative can receive O- by products. AB- is the rarest when it comes to the percentage of people with this type. However, O- is the purest and can be effectively given to anyone, Rh positive or Rh negative, regardless of blood type.

I don't know where some of this misinformation comes from.

So O is the "purest" because it is the most common and can be given to most people. Ahhh....Hmmm.

Well I dont know where your information came from, but mine came from the American Red Cross and International Rare Blood type registry.

I have NEVER seen any blood being referred to as "the most pure" as this sounds rediculous.

Oh and btw, someone needs to stretch their sarcasm detection muscle, I think yours might be off kilter.

O- is the purest because it lacks A & B antigens (hence it being O) and it lacks the Rh factor (hence it being -). I'll even explain to you that A has the A antigen. B has the B antigen. AB has both A and B antigens. O has NO antigen. So A can get A and O blood. B can receive B and O blood. AB can receive A, B, and O blood.

Go back to the Red Cross website and read again. AB+ is actually the universal recipient from all blood types. AB- is the universal recipient amongst Rh- types.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Wow....interesting story about the pictures.
I was *studied* once a week for a few months at some sort of facility.
I would be picked up by a gal (official) while in class and dropped off close to the end of the school day.
Gr, 2, I believe it was.

Hope I didn't spill the beans !

Also, true story.

* Oh, I do remember there was alot of questions about 'What do I remember' or 'What does this/that bring to mind'
Thats about it though....Oh, and Tons of strobe light tests with wired needles shoved in my skull.....Good ol fashioned way.
edit on 8-5-2011 by 1000TonBlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
just to clear up some of the confusion about blood types:

www.lifeshare.org...

AB are known as "universal recipients" O type are known as universal donors.

Thank you.

I need to contact "The Red Cross" because according to someone here, they have incorrect information on their website. AB cannot give anything to type O, be the person Rh+ or Rh-.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Great quote...for contingency sake.

"Whether you think you can or you can't...you are right" - Henry Ford

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Cry93, stars for actually researching your information. I was going to post similar information to recount the bogus information that was being posted, but you beat me to the punch. Cheers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I emailed him/her and was surprised to see a reply on my inbox this morning.

This is what I received. I have removed all of their information. I would like to include a screenshot, but alas, I lack the ability to do so - I'm analog :-P

"The russian government discovered a new type of virus in Antartica which, when tested only effected type O-, A-, B-, AB- blood, the outcome of these tests concluded that 40% of people with this blood type would die, but %60 would develop a super immune system and also modify ones DNA, these tests were carried out by Russian and US scientists in Koltsovo, After radiometric dating they concluded that it came to earth around 10,000 - 11,000 BC, this is roughly around the time C/2010 X1 last came near earth."

If anybody wants to guide me through the process, I'd be happy to oblige. Also, I am trying desperately to catch up on this thread, so if anybody else received an answer and it's similar to mine, I apologize for the duplicate.

Love & Peace!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

thanks, will do......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

Can you forward me a copy of the email please? I will send you a U2U right now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The Negative Blood Types are a lot smaller percentage than those with positive blood types.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hang in a minute....Cry is talking to me, so by default I assumed you're saying I am incorrect?

If so, bollocks. "purity" of blood is crap. It sounds like you're O- and somehow feel you can make YOUR OWN statement (implying it's a fact) that type O- is the most "pure" because it's Universal giver. If so, LMAO.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Where exactly did he research his information.....Hitlers handbook for hematology dummies and ill concieved theories of "purity"?

Please Expound Cry98.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pivilu

When he said that 60% of people with rh - would be effected with "modified genes", what exactly does that mean? How will they be "modified"?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
So what is the time frame of this event?

This looks like something out of /x/

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Yes sigmund, it was in Mein Kampf volume 6, The origins of aryan blood types being 0 Negative
edit on 8-5-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

This is why I hope "he" responds to the email I sent, and grants the list of questions. I am curious how he is being made privy to this information myself, like, what is his occupation? ...and is this how he is getting the info?. That will, for me, help to solidify the validity of this. I doubt I'll get full on credentials, but anything is better than nothing.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I am rh - and this "awakening" that many have been experiencing, myself included, is interesting - I am just wondering what we are to do or what is to happen -

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
Hang in a minute....Cry is talking to me, so by default I assumed you're saying I am incorrect?

If so, bollocks. "purity" of blood is crap. It sounds like you're O- and somehow feel you can make YOUR OWN statement (implying it's a fact) that type O- is the most "pure" because it's Universal giver. If so, LMAO.

Banging my head against to wall, carefully avoiding the previous sore spots.

It's pure in that it lacks antigens and the Rh factor. Every other type either has a factor and/or an antigen. That is all. Plain and simple. Point blank. Nothing more, nothing less.

I will not derail this conversation any longer with this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dwmjr1985

Cry98 and DWMjr,

I think the real FACT here is that a certain someone, or "someones"....don't / doesn't understand the differences between plasma, platelets and whole blood. But by all means, now that you've called me out..LOL...go ahead and call the American Red Cross too. lol

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join