It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Well i thought i was a Joe until now, seems im really cobra commander with amnesia and im going to turn in to a snake and slither to the garden of eden soon.

But seriously Something is going to happen, could be something as little as a false flag bombing of a deli to a ELE. But the media and Government has confirmed at least to me that when they unmasked and shown us what they are these past few weeks. We are approaching the final hour fast. Things are about to get interesting.

Lets see how long they let this thread run

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm 0-

¨ Extra vertebra. - pretty sure no.
¨ Higher than average IQ- yes
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.- Yes
¨ Lower body temperature - Yes
¨ Higher blood pressure - No
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities - Yes
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes - No (brown)
¨ Red or reddish hair - Yes
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight - Yes
¨ Cannot be cloned - not pretty sure, I met a lot of people who look like me
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon - please stop with this BS!!!

Having said that, I was planning to start a thread about people with negative blood cells because so many times in my life weird things happened connected to my blood type. The first time I heard about Rh neg and universal blood, I was a kid of 13. The very same moment I heard about this, something inside of me said: "ït's your blood, you are Rh neg too". At that time I didn't even know about blood types. I am quite a friendly person and I establish good relationships with almost everybody but with someone in particular, it get really intense. All these persons (found out later) are Rh neg. Lately here on ATS I got a reply from a user claiming that she/he thought the post I wrote was hers/his. We both share Rh neg.

Some other peculiarities I noticed about Rh neg people:
1) like watching stars (especially Orion)
2) getting to bed always late in the night
3) generally well accepted by everybody

It could be that Rh neg people will be the ones "raptured", we will see. 15% of Earth population cannot disappear without MSM noticing it

Hundroid

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Blah. 24 pages???? Really?

This guy took something that everyone has (blood), made some vague "predictions" and everyone is all excited why? A simple ATS search of "blood types" brings up all the information this guy revealed and more. In no way did he give any information that could jeopardize his life. He is not on the run. Hes reading this thread right now with a big ol' smile on his face.

If this is anything other than a hoax, than its a disinfo agent trying to pry our attention away from something important. Just my two cents. Peace.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by KateriAnn

Actually, I think there is a need for the significance of blood type conversation. That was my initial interest in even joining ATS yesterday. I suspect there is some truth in the person's post BUT it could have just been a crumb to see who would take the conversation to the next level.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to say they DON'T have an above average IQ. lol Who is going to admit to that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Ashamed to find myself being a little relieved I am A positive.
Trying to come to grips with my own "callous survival instinct" that disregards those affected
as long as I live. Hate that mentality and NEVER want that desperation style thinking to creep up on me...but it does.
Thought that "judgment day" if it came at all, would be fair.
This hardly sounds fair so I won't take it seriously for that reason.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
I'm waiting for someone to say they DON'T have an above average IQ. lol Who is going to admit to that?

I am only average. I read a great deal though and so I think this bumps it up.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
My smartassed reply made me remember something,

When I was in 3rd grade we moved and I had to attend a new school. Right away I was pulled out and told I was to be tested for the "gifted" program. I was given a test and one of the elements on it were three pictures, of which you had to look at and then write a short story using the elements in the pictures.

Of note... and I still remember this to this day, the pictures showed a family (mom,dad, child) standing in a clearing, the next showed them in the same field with a UFO and a small seedling tree. The last showed the UFO up on the sky and family planting the small seedling tree.

I'm not making this up. I'll look around online to see if I can find an example of this test.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Humans were geneticlly engineered by ET's, there for some of us have the correct code to adhere or work with there symbiotic technology. We are missing the correct genetic code for telekenesis and esp, however some ppl with the correct blood type can tap into this ability.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Now that you said that, my Mom, she is A positive and has it has been 15years the last time she had a disease "god bless her"
She told me she had bird flu but unlike most of the other people who caught it and died since there was no cure.
Nothing happened apart from it passing away like normal flu.
It could mean that people who have a blood time A+ O+ B+ OR AB+ have super immune systems and those with negative blood times are more prone to catching diseases and the like.
I hardly catch and diseases myself even though I get the germs occasionally.
My father is also A+ so that could mean me being A+ as well.
By the way, when I catch a cold or something I go into bad state but it becomes happy ever afterwards.

link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

This guy took something that everyone has (blood), made some vague "predictions" and everyone is all excited why? A simple ATS search of "blood types" brings up all the information this guy revealed and more. In no way did he give any information that could jeopardize his life. He is not on the run. Hes reading this thread right now with a big ol' smile on his face.

If this is anything other than a hoax, than its a disinfo agent trying to pry our attention away from something important. Just my two cents. Peace.

Now if you will put that in CODE for us to decipher ourselves we might believe you but spelling it all out like that is just too darned easy and we hate that. Make us work for it!

link   
Very intersting...thought play for a free sunday.
Anyways...there are over 30 different "blood groups" outside ABO-system and Rh-system. To all those ranting about Noble blood, well it exists, but it's extremely rare. It's called "Bombay blood" and it's found mostly in people living in Bombay and around it. Speculation is that, Bombay blood came to existence by internal inbreeding of local populace (Caste-system anyone?). Anyways Bombay blood is found in families, where there has been much of inbreeding, such as royal families. Bombay blood is only compatible with Bombay blood.

My own suspicion about RH blood is that there has been inbreeding between Homo Sapiens and Homo Neanderthalis and Rh- is trait given to us from Homo Neanderthalis. It hasn't been proven scientifically that these two bred between each other, but considering the time of appearance Rh-system I would say it fits well (not to mention geographical occurance).

Anyways....back to the original theory...
It's possible that Rh-negative blood might be better suited as a "host" thus, better target. Pure idiotic speculation, but if aliens were some sort of symbiotic creatures like "black oil" in X files? Perhaps these creatures would cause gene alterations in Rh-negative "hosts" thus giving some positive or negative traits......to these people....

Just random thoughts assuming this is true...(doubtfully...)
edit on 8-5-2011 by SpeDeZo because: Fixa

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectBlue

Yeah I said that about 10+ pages back .. people are locked on this, may as well just let it go

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

A respectful request

TO: Amalgam
Sunday, May 8, 2011 12:02 PM

Hello Friend,

I am a member of the site (AboveTopSecret.com) in which you recently posted a few threads on a very controversial subject that were removed due to certain T&C violations by the Staff. However, quite a few members were intrigued and one member even enough that they created a thread on your behalf (so to speak) to continue to try and relay the message you were initially trying to convey but without the T&C violations. From the members that were initially following your original posts before they were removed is how I was able to obtain your email address and thusly volunteered to try and reach out in an attempt to contact you to gain more clarification as most everyone involved now is up in the air as to the validity of the initial message and the overall claim entailed (in case you aren't aware your code was in fact deciphered).

I am respectfully requesting that you contact me at your earliest and safest convenience to perhaps shed some light on a plethora of questions that are still up in the air in regards to your message. If you are inclined and reply to this email, I have offered to compile a list of questions from said members in one email to you. Any further information you can provide to help add some clarity to the message will not be shunned and will be appreciated by a number of people. We are offering you an avenue so to speak as we are well versed in getting a message out i assure you. I leave the decision to you and hope that you can find a safe and free moment to grant this respectful request.

Respectfully,
ATS Member

Time will tell I guess...You'll know the moment I know

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

We will never know until he either admits he is an disinfo agent or maybe he is telling the truth.
But either way everybody is hyping up that somethings going to happen this year, something bad or maybe good.
Well if nothing like that I mean big happens then Im not going to expect anything next year.
Peace.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Oh guys by the way I clicked search and Amalgam who is the users name also is a word for a teeth filling besides mercury that is said to be dangerous. Hmm suspicous now?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
If I read correctly, in the earlier threads he created he did offer to contact him via email. I have never been on the run myself, so I can't say with assurance what his "time" to respond to the email I just sent is going to make up. However, no one will be able to say that we didn't at least give the dude the benefit of the doubt.

edit on 5/8/2011 by UberL33t because:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

If he does in fact respond with solid information we may want to compose another thread to that? This one is getting up there! I logged off at page 14 last night and had 14 more to read through this morning.

This has been one intriguing subject to say the least and I look forward to the outcome

EDIT: Well...almost 14. And I'm amazed at how many people read the first page of replies only to ask redundant questions at the very end.
edit on 5/8/2011 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

The "desired" blood type is O.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by forall2see

May be something to consider, lets not hold our breath though. I have skimmed the posts since last night and the topic is still (for the most part) hovering on the +/- blood debate. Not that I am discounting anyone's input but, I am choosing to put more focus on getting to the bottom of the validity of the initial message and thusly the claim in regards to said Rh factors...once determination is solidified one way or another, well, then where this stands should be easy to see at that point, if that validity ever comes to fruition that is.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join