It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I am AB- and have never been hounded by bloodbanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Yes....I am AB- My doctor told me it is so rare that if I ever have surgery, I have to donate my own blood so they can use it if I need blood for any reason. Blood banks are always wanting me to donate

That isn't true at all. I'm AB negative as well. Our blood type can accept any RH negative blood for a transfusion. If we need a plasma transfusion we can only accept AB+ or AB- plasma. On the other hand, if you are O- you can only accept O- blood for a transfusion, although if its an emergency they can use O+. And another thing, those

with A, B or O blood cannot accept any AB blood for a transfusion.

I don't believe O- can accept anything other than O-, even in an emergency.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goodnews
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

This is my post,i am alwaysstoned,my name is david,my account is now blocked and i am not surprised,satan doesn't want you to know that you can be saved!
Please try to read Bible with your heart and you will understand,and spread the good news,for everyone to hear,God loves you!

God bless you all,i hope someone will understand this...

Saved from what exactly? We are getting ready to Ascend to a higher plane, friend, not stay here in this 3rd dimensional prison. Of course if you want to stay, and hope and pray someone comes to save you, instead of preparing your own self, I am afraid you are in for a big let down. Educate yourself!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Extra vertebra. - My physio told me that last year, didnt think of it till now.
¨ Higher than average IQ- yes
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.- Yes
¨ Lower body temperature - Yes
¨ Higher blood pressure - Yes
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities - Yes
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes - Hazel (but change color)
¨ Red or reddish hair - No, light brown
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight - Yes, I tingle when I turn my face into the sun
¨ Cannot be cloned - LOL
¨ Alien Abduction and other unexplained phenomenon - Only incidences of thought projection I guess you'd call it.

Dont know my blood type, I'll probably find out I'm positive

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

That list has one thing wrong it is not higher blood pressure it should be RH factors have lower blood pressure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

It's not that they can't use other blood, it's just that most hospitals don't have AB-, and they wanted me to give blood before surgery so they could use my own blood if they had to....maybe it was just a trick to get me to donate
All I know is that's what they told me, that I should donate to "have it on hand"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

oooooooooh.... thanks stealthykat ..... im having a lazy day sorry lol..... and i recognise 8 from the 11 not 7 me lazy brain even read the questions wrong and im also o neg ..... what we got to look forward to i wonder lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SigmundFRAUD

Have you ever donated blood? I was never called either....until I donated once, now they call me asking if I can donate a lot. Maybe they just have a shortage of donors here?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Maybe the ET's are coming back to claim their hybrids

Negative blood types don't have the RH factor, meaning no monkey DNA.

Take me home please !

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I have to admit the "sanitizing" of google and the threads being 404'ed is very suspicious and does fuel the conspiracy. I would think OP would get warnings and had his email mod edited. And I have been biting my tongue in regards to ATS's iron fist lately. But I gotta say this is not something ATS usually does...or has until recent. I dont know if the server issue is connected because this happens to every Forum and Site now and then. And whats with the missing Avatars?

Lets say a bored Russian kid decided to BS us with random data. Seems convincing. Certainly not the first time this has happened. I see no reason for the Overkill? Still not buying this. But ATS staff is being shady about this. Maybe some mod is having a power trip I dont know. If this guy posted proof and someone remembers then how come they dont remember what the details were of said proof? Hmmmm maybe this is part of a psy-op, anything goes these days. After the Bin Laden hoax I am not as skeptical these days.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

I'm actually surprised that people already forgot about a thread here claiming that ATS is being controlled by the CIA. ATS is already big and hence it should not surprise anyone that the government would want control of this site. Those topics that they know is very close to the truth will be deleted without warning.

BINGO!

Lets just say hypothetically speaking

what if... "coughs"

Lets just say I have been around here for a while. I lurked the first few years and started posting later on. I have a good idea... at least I think I do of what, and who is being ran by a certain you know what and for this and that. I am sure they know who I am because i caught someone tracking me on a certain here and there. I tested them over this and that for agendas, and motives. And i know what im doing, i think they know i have a few tricks of my own if they know me as well as i think they would want to.

And if someone ever asks you to skype them from here don't do it, it's a security risk

Ehem CIA never heard of em "coughs"

The frozen alien virus is mud story is new to me. Sounds strangely familiar to the plot to the first X-FILES movie?

And ELE - Extinction level Event
NIN

Hmmmmm?

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

So if I understand you correctly what you are saying is that at some point here or there, they or them were caught by you doing this and that when you were somewhere else entirely?
Further more it sounds like from what you said it can be extrapolated that should someone at some point now or then reveal this and that, that they will already be watching here and there and be ready to act hither and thither to prevent this and that from here and there to here and now?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

From what I read in the thread earlier, the rot132 (or whatever it's called) code doesn't translate symbols.
It's also the reason why CX doesn't have the complete comet elenin name as the numbers and symbols aren't included.
The O.P said it was RH NEG that he meant, either in a post himself or as an answer to someone who emailed him.
Hope I've explained that okay as its totally from memory.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Question is which plane, I believe, 4th dimension or 5th? 4th is off Mother Gaia while she ascends, in which case we supposedly dont ascend with her...or, we ascend with her. Given this line of thought, the underground bunkers are not going to stop this event, which has to do with the fact Mother Gaia has straightened her axis (Greenland sun rose 2 days earlier this year) and may continue to do so (in similar fashion i'd suspect). What would the blood type have to do with that? What link can be established? IF you believe this then you'd know 'they' are getting desperate and are making mistakes, big ones, and trying to cover them very quickly. Maybe the virus is released, by 'them' while Comet Elenin passes, to make the majority believe we are doomed and need to rely on them...dont just scare your country, scare the world population....oh conspiracy theories can be fun.....have fun trying to stop that one in action.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysStoned

I am glad to hear you are feeling the spiritual connection. I am too. Although I feel it is very different from a God experience in the Christian tradition. I guess we all experience spirituality differently. Perhaps we should start a new thread for this discussion though!? ;O)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
While this thread is very entertaining and nutty IMHO, I must confess, I think it would be interesting to know the blood types of say,leaders, religious figures, theives, serial killers, geniuses, so forth and so on. Might be interesting to see a breakdown of categories, or perhaps not very interesting at all. Who knows.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The The Basque have the highest percentage of RH negatives.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Always had a suspicion that the Red Cross's blood bank......was open to those who would make a withdrawal for ritualistic purposes....if you take my meaning.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
In reference to the "cx" thing.....In the original translation of the original op's cypher...where ever there was supposed to be a "W"....there was an"X". Someone asked if that means the message could be "CW" and not "CX".....so, I tried to see what came up when I searched CW.....remember he said to listen to radio frequency 170.20? Well my search for "CW" turned up the fact that "CW" stands for Morse Code and ham radio.....coincidence??
Here is the page cw.hfradio.org...
edit on 5/8/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

Bloodlines were an important issue in ancient lineages, and is mentioned often the the bible

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Didn't "Doctor Who" do a plot that involed aliens taking control of people with certain blood types?

ALS

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Let the chips fall were they may.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join