It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Threat to those with negative blood types?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Im having trouble grasping this concept... What does this mean????

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by OoohLaDeDa
This comet, Extinction level event (NIN). I think this link might be of interest, and could go someway to backing up the warnings of the OP.

www.genecards.org...

Apparently NIN is a gene. The comets name, as many have already pointed out has nothing to do with the fictional person who discovered it.

TPTB like to place all the knowledge in front of our eyes. The answer has to be there for all to see and ignore. They do this because they draw strength from the ignorance of the masses, in what can only be equated to some sort of occult ritual. However, it is a risky game that they play.
Deny ignorance....

I added this to another thread but wonder if it may have some significance after all.

El(l)en means light and nin means godess Meaning the ELE NIN may also refer to light godess which is a very fitting name for a comet. Gods being the creators and females being carryers of new life , could this be even more of a clue as to what is to come? Anagram of light godess is GHOST GLIDES = God! This leggs.

As per usual just thoughts worth aproximately 2 cents ;p

edit on 8/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: to add quote

edit on 8/5/2011 by IAmD1 because: add anagram

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SigmundFRAUD
I am AB Negative and RH Negative. Found this out while pregnant, and when baby had to have blood transfusion.

Anyone else here AB- and RH - ?

The negative in your AB means you are Rh negative.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Could C X refer to "class x solar flare"? Maybe a big solar flare will bring something to our atmosphere which could affect rh- blood types. Maybe that scenario gives some substance to the particular radio frequency to listen to cause most electronic components will be fried! Or perhaps when the original OP stated "prepare for separation" could he have meant the rapture?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Wow! My Wife is type O neg and she has been going thru changes almost daily. Headaches,high blood presure and a fast weight gain and also up all night. She started tell me like last week, something is happening? I asked like what? She stated, something strange like something or someone is making her get up in the middle of the night, like a present was calling to her. Crazy. She is a very logical person. I read this, all I can say is wow.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

Interesting I am still wondering where the RH group idea came from it makes no mention of RH groups. Wouldn't the poster have said bloodgroup + or - prepare for change? Why list all the bloodgroups? (Just some questions that sprung to mind reading this)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just got message,"russian govt. Discovered new type ov virus in antarctica,when tested neg. Bloodtypes 40% mortality rate but 60% would deutelop super immune syp. And modified dna.rus. And amer. Scientists did radiometric tests and concluded it came 10 to 11,000 bc. This is roughly the time cx passed last.there is possibly something trailing behind cx due to virus being of alien origin."

link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I believe comments posted afterwards referring to emails sent after the fact between OP and ATS members explained in a little more detail who precisely was at risk. I cant find it now because it has been removed which is making this even less credible thanks to heavy handed mods.

link   
Just got message,"russian govt. Discovered new type ov virus in antarctica,when tested neg. Bloodtypes 40% mortality rate but 60% would deutelop super immune syp. And modified dna.rus. And amer. Scientists did radiometric tests and concluded it came 10 to 11,000 bc. This is roughly the time cx passed last.there is possibly something trailing behind cx due to virus being of alien origin."So sorry 2 post twice,doing this from mobile, little buttons,big fingers
edit on 8-5-2011 by theson because: double post

link   
reply to post by IAmD1

I picked it up in the OP of this thread. After the deciphering of the code the OP states that from further correspondence with the mystery person in the original thread, the blood type was clarified to being that of negative types being affected.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Interesting video about the pineal gland and solar flares heightening consciousness.
www.youtube.com...

Also a link about RH Neg and higher consciousness
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Gonna have to check them out right after I have some dinner. I'll be sure to comment on the vid after ive seen it. Thanks for posting.
edit on 8/5/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Oh thank you for clearing that up. I was confused to say the least since the op made no mention of rhesus group.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

Does it make any mention of what the mortality rate is for those of a Rh+ bloodtype? Is it 100% or no effect at all or some?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
i don't know if this guy is telling the truth or not, but i know nasa is worried about comet elenin. if everyone knew something horrible was going to happen, the world would collapse. we have the right to know, but that would be the result.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

he said negative bloodtypes were the main type affected.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
With out a time frame there is not much point in discussing this.
Are we talking tomorrow, next year, next century, or next millennium?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroPointEnergy

Well.when is the comet supposed to pass.duh

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Why didn’t the original OP explain the threat in detail in their first post? Why say I need to move location. Just supplying the information and then going into hiding makes sense. Giving a little at a time creates more of a chance of getting caught. Nice story but I’m not buying it. What am I’m missing?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
I have to admit the "sanitizing" of google and the threads being 404'ed is very suspicious and does fuel the conspiracy. I would think OP would get warnings and had his email mod edited. And I have been biting my tongue in regards to ATS's iron fist lately. But I gotta say this is not something ATS usually does...or has until recent. I dont know if the server issue is connected because this happens to every Forum and Site now and then. And whats with the missing Avatars?

Lets say a bored Russian kid decided to BS us with random data. Seems convincing. Certainly not the first time this has happened. I see no reason for the Overkill? Still not buying this. But ATS staff is being shady about this. Maybe some mod is having a power trip I dont know. If this guy posted proof and someone remembers then how come they dont remember what the details were of said proof? Hmmmm maybe this is part of a psy-op, anything goes these days. After the Bin Laden hoax I am not as skeptical these days.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

I'm actually surprised that people already forgot about a thread here claiming that ATS is being controlled by the CIA. ATS is already big and hence it should not surprise anyone that the government would want control of this site. Those topics that they know is very close to the truth will be deleted without warning.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join