It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I challenge YOU!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i challenge you to solve one of the most important riddle of the moment..

but first we have to agree on a point....

The US is making its up most to ensure we keep on debate the murder of OBL.

They first announce that a nuclear bomb have been planted and will be detonated if ONL gets killed.

Then they killed OBL

They burried him in the sea

Issued no photos of him dead

And do you pretend they didnt know the whole world will ask and beg on the knees for what the f** is happening??

Did anyone was really satisfied till now?..hope not...

now they release this video of him watching himself on TV as a PROOF that the murder happened..

if you agree with me that for reason they want us to debate and seek the truth...then you can accept the challenge to solve the riddle..

Why are they doing this?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
ATS is full of very intelligent thinking minds...i hope fresh ideas will pop up

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I don't know what other people think, but this person in the video does not look like Bin Laden to me. Although it's certainly possible that it could be him and he just has aged and/or is sick and so looks very different from the videos we saw back in 2001...but to me it could be any man with a beard, not necessarily Bin Laden...you never really see more than the side of his face and back or his head, so it's really hard to tell. It's strange that they release such an ambiguous video, tell us it's Bin Laden, call it "proof" and expect it to put to rest any of the dozens of questions surrounding this very strange incident. Weren't many of the other videos released by the White House (i.e. the one during the election) shown to be fakes? I seem to remember there being more than one "official" video where the American people were told by the government that this was a "Bin Laden video", when it was obvious if you just look that it was actually some other person pretending to be Bin Laden.

I'm assuming that this video released by the Pentagon is one of the tapes they found in the raid that someone at the compound had shot at some undisclosed or unknown date...so this brings up more questions as to why were they filming there in the first place, Even though Bin Laden and entourage were staying in Abbotabad, they still went to certain lengths to keep their whereabouts unknown to the outside world; the compound had no telephone or internet connection, they burned all their trash on location, and when one of the local children would lose a ball or toy over the wall into the compound, they would give the kids money to buy a new one rather then letting the kids retrieve their toy. So why would Bin Laden allow himself to be filmed in the compound and potentially create evidence that could possibly make it to the outside world and potentially reveal his whereabouts? Although maybe he just felt he was protected (possibly by the Pakistani gov't) and so there was nothing to worry about. I also wonder what else is on the rest of this tape, as well as the other videos (if any) that they found and will they be releasing them as well? No matter how you look at it, it seems as more information is released and discovered, there are just more and more questions added to the pile, not less. Should be interesting, just like 9/11, how we will be discussing this incident 10 years from now.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
also..how this video proofs in anyway bin laden is dead

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by meeneecat

i relate to your post a lot...its seems to be quiet an organized plot..i cant figure out how this will serve one day...and it must be there in front of our face..

now thats evil folks

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
1) To push Obamas popularity when he was on a down hill slope and an election campaign in the offing.

2) The Obama Gang needs another 9/11 because people are not only starting to complain about their rights being stripped away but are also seriously doubting the Terrorism threat. (When did America have a terrorist attack - never unless you believe the fairytale that was put out as part of their NWO agenda)

3) They need another 9/11 because they need to start WW111 in order to reduce the population and iliminate their huge debt to China and establish a new global currency with a Global dictatorship. And they want to blame it on Pakistan for starting this war. They're goading them.

4) They need to control the planets fertile soil in order to produce (via the help of a Slave Population) wide spread GM food for the production worker slaves to be fed with mind control drugs. Hence they need control of all countries Land Masses.

5) As Islam has no place in this New World they are planning - they are already weakening their enemies by turning the populus against their own leaders. Hence making these Countries unable to Govern their own people through uprisings. The only real threat that would help the Mulim World are those with Nuclear Power ie., Pakistan and possibly Iran.

6) WW111 will be Christians against Islam - you can see them moving all their major chess pieced into place and have been doing so for a long time. OOps and I forgot to mention the added bonus of all the Oil and Mineral Wealth to be gained.

As for OBL - That house in Pakistan was staked out years ago when Robert Gates and (Can't remember who the other guy was) spotted in the exact same area in 2003. Recognised as an ideal location for this big Propaganda Coup - long in the planning. Perfect - right next to a Military Base making it ideal for being able to say "Pakistan Intelligence must have known OBL was there"

The man was never in that building. The Seals never went in there either. They sent Drones in and precision missiles. How come we're told that there was only guns used - then what were all the explosions shown on MSM.

My bet is Pakistan Military were shooting down drones and they got one. (Pic shown). Ask yourself - if the seals where in there supposedly over an hour and caused all those explosions and noise - how come the military (based just over the road) didn't react.

My thoughts!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
1) To push Obamas popularity when he was on a down hill slope and an election campaign in the offing.

With all due respect...i know we are on the same side...but I am a person very hard to please..

This event ...how they are promoting it...i cannot see how it can improve Obama's administration position...i see it the other way round..its so obvious they are confusing people...how can anyone trust anyone?...so i cant see how it will improve votes...if they staged the killing they would have planned it way much better than that...take 9/11 for instance.......a masterplan plan of plans... history re-written and a permanent change for humanity

2) The Obama Gang needs another 9/11 because people are not only starting to complain about their rights being stripped away but are also seriously doubting the Terrorism threat. (When did America have a terrorist attack - never unless you believe the fairytale that was put out as part of their NWO agenda)

I agree with you here that fear mongering may contribute to why all this is happening...but i doubt it is the main reason.

3) They need another 9/11 because they need to start WW111 in order to reduce the population and iliminate their huge debt to China and establish a new global currency with a Global dictatorship. And they want to blame it on Pakistan for starting this war. They're goading them.

did you read this somewhere?..have you got anything to proof that the US is blaming pakistan...or will blame them once a bomb goes off somewhere....remember the worst thing regrading terrorism is that you cant identify and locate the main source of the threat...we have been told that it cam be the one living opposite to you..
i cannot see how a world war 3 will be the result here

4) They need to control the planets fertile soil in order to produce (via the help of a Slave Population) wide spread GM food for the production worker slaves to be fed with mind control drugs. Hence they need control of all countries Land Masses.

which film is this again?

5) As Islam has no place in this New World they are planning - they are already weakening their enemies by turning the populus against their own leaders. Hence making these Countries unable to Govern their own people through uprisings. The only real threat that would help the Mulim World are those with Nuclear Power ie., Pakistan and possibly Iran.

i pass

6) WW111 will be Christians against Islam - you can see them moving all their major chess pieced into place and have been doing so for a long time. OOps and I forgot to mention the added bonus of all the Oil and Mineral Wealth to be gained.

this might be true after all..but not the main reason i feel

As for OBL - That house in Pakistan was staked out years ago when Robert Gates and (Can't remember who the other guy was) spotted in the exact same area in 2003. Recognised as an ideal location for this big Propaganda Coup - long in the planning. Perfect - right next to a Military Base making it ideal for being able to say "Pakistan Intelligence must have known OBL was there"

interesting

The man was never in that building. The Seals never went in there either. They sent Drones in and precision missiles. How come we're told that there was only guns used - then what were all the explosions shown on MSM.

My bet is Pakistan Military were shooting down drones and they got one. (Pic shown). Ask yourself - if the seals where in there supposedly over an hour and caused all those explosions and noise - how come the military (based just over the road) didn't react.

My thoughts!

i hope you understand where i want to achieve with you and dont take it personally

but i want better response and deep thought

i challenge you to re-post once you feel ready

edit on 7-5-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well how intersting, since you posted this, I decided to go look at the news directly preceeding
the reporting of Osama bin Ladens death....

Guess what I found?

The Urgent Need to Hunt Down Osama bin Laden
Posted: 04/28/11 12:17 PM ET

Almost without question, the Taliban's first official act will be to invite Osama bin Laden back to Afghanistan as its "guest." This will be the most defiant and triumphant publicity stunt bin Laden--the self-styled master manipulator of the media--has ever staged, adding to his aura of invincibility. It may very well be the greatest public humiliation the United States has ever suffered.

It will also mean half a trillion U. S. dollars and the live of nearly 1,500 American soldiers--not to mention the tens of thousands of physically and psychically wounded ones--were utterly wasted.

Therefore, the president has decided there is an urgent need to hunt down bin Laden now.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 7-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
IF and thats a BIG IF and the man in that video was indeed bin laden and obama just murdered him

he has royalled screwed up

now does that man in the video look like any threat? to me he doesnt.

i been thinking bout this for the past few hours.

i do not personally beleive obama killed bin laden but thats what they are releasing all hell is going to break loose.

an old man sitting in the floor rocking and watching himself.

edit on 7-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This is the film it's in - along with lot's of evidence for population control.

www.activistpost.com...

"did you read this somewhere?..have you got anything to proof that the US is blaming pakistan...or will blame them once a bomb goes off somewhere....remember the worst thing regrading terrorism is that you cant identify and locate the main source of the threat...we have been told that it cam be the one living opposite to you..
i cannot see how a world war 3 will be the result here "

All the proof you need is actually on MSM - it's blatantly clear that they've been playing this game with them for a long tim. I lived in Pakistan for a while and Pakistanis have no love at all for Americans.

There is a trigger point for all World Wars and Pakistan is being used for just that reason. History needs to be seen as America wasn't the one to cause it. (Know Thine Enemy and Use What You Know) The whole Middle East Is being Weakened in preparation.

As for being told that it can be the one living next to you - this if simply another form of fear scaremongering in order that you believe terrorism exists. It does! but not on the scale they are making out.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Watch this short Alex Jones Video - he demonstates the reality of the true level of Terrorism in the US.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

very interesting clip thank you...i like the idea of survival buttons ...i dont think that alex himself came out with the idea so i'm gonna hit the web for more info

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Well how intersting, since you posted this, I decided to go look at the news directly preceeding
the reporting of Osama bin Ladens death....

Guess what I found?

The Urgent Need to Hunt Down Osama bin Laden
Posted: 04/28/11 12:17 PM ET

Almost without question, the Taliban's first official act will be to invite Osama bin Laden back to Afghanistan as its "guest." This will be the most defiant and triumphant publicity stunt bin Laden--the self-styled master manipulator of the media--has ever staged, adding to his aura of invincibility. It may very well be the greatest public humiliation the United States has ever suffered.

It will also mean half a trillion U. S. dollars and the live of nearly 1,500 American soldiers--not to mention the tens of thousands of physically and psychically wounded ones--were utterly wasted.

Therefore, the president has decided there is an urgent need to hunt down bin Laden now.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 7-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

very nice find...seems it might be the real reason after all..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

This is the film it's in - along with lot's of evidence for population control.

www.activistpost.com...

"did you read this somewhere?..have you got anything to proof that the US is blaming pakistan...or will blame them once a bomb goes off somewhere....remember the worst thing regrading terrorism is that you cant identify and locate the main source of the threat...we have been told that it cam be the one living opposite to you..
i cannot see how a world war 3 will be the result here "

All the proof you need is actually on MSM - it's blatantly clear that they've been playing this game with them for a long tim. I lived in Pakistan for a while and Pakistanis have no love at all for Americans.

There is a trigger point for all World Wars and Pakistan is being used for just that reason. History needs to be seen as America wasn't the one to cause it. (Know Thine Enemy and Use What You Know) The whole Middle East Is being Weakened in preparation.

As for being told that it can be the one living next to you - this if simply another form of fear scaremongering in order that you believe terrorism exists. It does! but not on the scale they are making out.

you reply took me a 54 min video...for which i'm glad iwatched..

thank you..i can now understand your intentions better...still i'm a bit skeptic regarding the ww3 theory but it seems plausible

cheers..and if you want to elaborate more your welcome

top topics

join