It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Madrid Seismic Zone FEMA Exercise for May 2011 -- Reason for the Osama Drama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Razz123

I am a FEMA responder. It is not hidden, available to anyone searching. We train for helping in a disaster, and we train for all different kinds all the time, over and again, and then start all over. Its what we do. We keep updating what and how we learn each time to fine tune things.

We trained 6 months ago for plane crashes. 5 months ago for railway and chemical accidents...and we responded to tornados a few weeks back.

Hey...if it makes you feel better...why not JOIN us in the Citizens Corp or CERT Team in your area(s)? We could use the help.

PS The latest training we did for FEMA? It was in animal response for critical care for pets....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
PS Friends: Sometimes? There just is no conspiracy.....

My specialty in response is Advanced Disaster Life Support (AMA). I can assess your total body injuries and triage you in less than 60 seconds....
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: clarification

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razz123
yes but it is not made common knowledge such an event should be on the news dont you think? Especially in the month of the event? Did you know about it beforehand?

As others have stated, this is not 'secret', and they are quite common.

You think it should be on the news? Call your local station and see if they will cover it.

FEMA exists to ensure there are systems in place for emergencies. They have to train. Are you against the US having an emergency system in place?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
could be a real exercise or it could be the real deal. With all the other "activities" going on around that area it seems suspicious to me. Haven't they "conveniently" been in the area doing an exercise training when real disasters did happen.

The way they blatantly screwed up with Katrina = I don't trust FEMA at all. The volunteer workers i'm sure are fine but TPTB know more than they let on. Sometimes a conspiracy is a conspiracy and sometimes it's not. But this smells fishy too me. Only time will tell. I'm guessing we will have an "natural" earhquake and they will "conveniently" be there.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
People said the "big" one on the New Madrid was going to happen last month...now this month? Someone please, get something right for once. No wait, kidding, I don't want something bad to happen

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avyuir
People said the "big" one on the New Madrid was going to happen last month...now this month? Someone please, get something right for once. No wait, kidding, I don't want something bad to happen

Didn't see a post predicting for last month but as far as the comment "someone please, get something right for once". You need to check out this link.....

www.infowars.com...

Many times "we" have been right. But I agree with you on that I also don't want something bad to happen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Not sure if this video has posted before. But here Fema administrator Craig Fugate talks about the New Madrid fault zone and the May 2011 exercise . Kinda interesting.
www.liveleak.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
You guys? We TRAIN! Over and over and over to help you all in a dsaster of all kinds. We do it often, we update, we mix them up, we train, train and train. No secret agendas...no advanced knowledge...zip. We get food and supplies every 24 months and recycle stuff out...no advance hoopla we know thats secret.

And you dont trust us? We are your neighbors, your community, your responders when you and your wife and kids and pets for gosh sakes are screaming HELP!

Theres no closet "board" nefariously sitting with some agenda we know and you dont. Why not research about us responders? We do this not for US...but for YOU and yours in times of trouble.

And one last time...we train for EVERYTHING you can think of...evern Pastor Jones and his anti-Moslem retoric. I was there...in case there was any kind of riot...and I could help with medical. I didnt have to...but was still there...along with my community volunteers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by katndew

Originally posted by Avyuir

Didn't see a post predicting for last month but as far as the comment "someone please, get something right for once". You need to check out this link.....

www.infowars.com...

Many times "we" have been right. But I agree with you on that I also don't want something bad to happen.

Sorry, I guess I should have clarified that it wasn't here that I heard the big one would happen in April, I guess that's kind of dumb on my part but it all ends up flooding over anyways.

Sorry if I don't make sense, I'm tired lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1000TonBlocks
I personally have no doubt that the mindset of America is being set-up for a false flag operation, to kick start martial law.....and the penning in of the sheep, about to be slaughtered.

TPTB have tried Everything to enrage the American citizen, to get them to revolt and fight back....but no dice.
I guess the Fluoride in our water and diet works too well at pacifying individuals.

My heart goes out to all those innocent people, that will be affected directly by the coming false flags.....I just hope the military are hip to the NWO's plans.........if not, things are going to get very messy.

I understand your viewpoint. We are so manipulated. Just look at the massive amount of disinformation about the killing of Obama Bin Laden -- so many contradictory stories. It makes me wonder if the confusion created isn't intentional. I mean look at the time we spend just trying to find out what's REALLY happening.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
OR...It could just be a drill so they can be prepared in the event of a large, catastophic natural disaster like Katrina or an earthquake. Those types of events happen, kind of like the flooding along the Mississippi river that happens every year.

Yes, the Mississippi river floods every year and federal, state and local agencies respond every year. Drills such as the one FEMA is running help with communication through all levels of response. The government realized that, during 9/11 and Katrina, the federal, state and local responders couldn't communicate and thus couldn't coordinate response activities which slowed down and hampered response activities. In response, they started running drills and instituted the ICS model throughout to better manage disaster relief. They have to run drills, usually a mass casualty exercise, to involve more people.

Why did they buy all the meals? The same reason people on this board stock up on food and other supplies...to be prepared in case of an event. With all of this food and materiel stock piled they can respond quicker to a disaster.

Would you rather see the confusion in response that happened after Katrina or would you rather see a coordinated effort to help folks in affected areas? Federal, state and local governments run drills all the time, it doesn't mean a disaster is imminent, or aliens are getting ready to kill everyone with negative blood types or they got a memo from HAARP with the go code. It just means they are trying to be better prepared to help folks and not have another Charlie Foxtrot on their hands.

Let's hope it's completely innocent & above board. I certainly do not enjoy the paranoia. It's just that we have seen so many suspicious things happen in the last ten years.

1.) When you consider that FEMA just recently placed a huge order for packaged food.

2.) The US Corps of Engineers is planning to blast open a levee near the New Madrid Fault, and questions about earthquake fears were being ignored.

3.) Then FEMA changes their May 2011 exercise from terrorism to an earthquake at the New Madrid Fault.

4.) Everyone is wondering what the full uses of the Osama BL killing are.

This isn't entirely baseless paranoia.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by islandpine
reply to post by AuranVector

How will they simulate an earthquake? And why is there no date...just says May 2011...is it going to be a surprise simulation? I'm confused.

We are not worried about a "simulated" earthquake. We are afraid the intentional flooding will CAUSE an earthquake on purpose. As in providing an excuse for Martial Law to be implemented.

Wait, how is the flood 'intentional'? They control the rain now?

I assumed people would read the links. Not a good assumption. Sorry. The Mississippi & Ohio Rivers are flooding to the point of having tributaries run backward and cause even more damage. The US Corps of Engineers are going to blast open the Birds Point Levee in an attempt to ease this problem. The "controlled' flooding from blasting open the levee is INTENTIONAL.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Razz123

Hi Razz123, glad you could make it to your own thread. Seriously, this is a topic that deserves attention:

1.) US Army Corps of Engineers blasting near the New Madrid Fault.

2.) at the same time FEMA is exercising to respond to a New Madrid earthquake.

Just a coincidence, we hope.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Razz123
yes but it is not made common knowledge such an event should be on the news dont you think? Especially in the month of the event? Did you know about it beforehand?

You have a point, Razz. Most people do not read the FEMA website.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Martial Law and how powerful or dangerous they are is irrelevant.
You will understand what that means when the time comes.

The fear of Martial Law is the crux of the matter -- the fear that TPTB will somehow seize the opportunity provided by the chaos of a natural disaster or terrorist attack or economic collapse to declare Martial Law and suspend the US Constitution indefinitely and implement a totalitarian government.

That's why people are so paranoid about FEMA.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by Razz123

I am a FEMA responder. It is not hidden, available to anyone searching. We train for helping in a disaster, and we train for all different kinds all the time, over and again, and then start all over. Its what we do. We keep updating what and how we learn each time to fine tune things.

We trained 6 months ago for plane crashes. 5 months ago for railway and chemical accidents...and we responded to tornados a few weeks back.

Hey...if it makes you feel better...why not JOIN us in the Citizens Corp or CERT Team in your area(s)? We could use the help.

PS The latest training we did for FEMA? It was in animal response for critical care for pets....

Yours is a reassuring post. I'm sure there are other good people who work for FEMA.

However, some of us are convinced that some at the top of the food chain in this country are not really concerned about the well-being of the average US citizen.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by katndew
could be a real exercise or it could be the real deal. With all the other "activities" going on around that area it seems suspicious to me. Haven't they "conveniently" been in the area doing an exercise training when real disasters did happen.

The way they blatantly screwed up with Katrina = I don't trust FEMA at all. The volunteer workers i'm sure are fine but TPTB know more than they let on. Sometimes a conspiracy is a conspiracy and sometimes it's not. But this smells fishy too me. Only time will tell. I'm guessing we will have an "natural" earhquake and they will "conveniently" be there.

A major earthquake at the New Madrid Fault would be devastating to the US in so many ways -- lets hope nothing more happens than a FEMA exercise.

In any case, at least some people are now aware of this coincidence.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oklastatefan
Not sure if this video has posted before. But here Fema administrator Craig Fugate talks about the New Madrid fault zone and the May 2011 exercise . Kinda interesting.
www.liveleak.com

Thanks, it's a short video -- worth watching.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
You guys? We TRAIN! Over and over and over to help you all in a dsaster of all kinds. We do it often, we update, we mix them up, we train, train and train. No secret agendas...no advanced knowledge...zip. We get food and supplies every 24 months and recycle stuff out...no advance hoopla we know thats secret.

And you dont trust us? We are your neighbors, your community, your responders when you and your wife and kids and pets for gosh sakes are screaming HELP!

Theres no closet "board" nefariously sitting with some agenda we know and you dont. Why not research about us responders? We do this not for US...but for YOU and yours in times of trouble.

And one last time...we train for EVERYTHING you can think of...evern Pastor Jones and his anti-Moslem retoric. I was there...in case there was any kind of riot...and I could help with medical. I didnt have to...but was still there...along with my community volunteers.

It's wonderful that there are people like you who take your duties seriously.

What brings you to ATS? It's not the conspiracy theories? (You don't have to answer that, it's none of my business.)

I've addressed the question of why we do not trust FEMA in posts here to other people.

"The Mysterious Stranger" is the title of a Mark Twain story many people find disturbing. At the end of the story, the "mysterious stranger" is revealed to be Lucifer. lol Did you know that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I certainly did not know that. How disturbing. I assure you though, I am a faithful, spiritual and God loving person who tries to walk in the light always. God Bless!

PS Since Im locked into my ATS ID forever...perhaps I can prefix it or suffix it somehow! To make things even worse....my real name also means Morning Star..another name for Lucifer...Holy Blessed Lord! Even though Im a guy...maybe I could just change my name to Margaret!

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: cause I can

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join