It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

First off, thank you Luc for all that you have done with this thread. I have been following and commenting (following more than commenting) since page 1.

Unfortunately, I am not impressed with the most recent post by meg. It just seems like things are getting mixed up over and over again. Information that has been used by many people (including myself) in an attempt to find concrete proof of this ticker seems to have been wrong (i.e. time originally witnessed).

For me, I'll keep following on this one and will help out if needed, but other than that, I find myself getting more and more frustrated by the OP. I thank meg for being strong and responding to posts and I am not trying to bash her here. The seemingly never ending changes to the story are driving me a bit nuts.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

For rumors -some of them apparently reported at the time- see here (with additional links inside).

I think that the last post on the thread, by Who.Is.Zdenek is spot on.

This Post

edit on 10/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

This person heard "killed last week" AFTER Obama's announcement. Plenty of news and other media reported it this way. To my knowledge the source of this rumor has not been tracked down.

So, yet again, how does this correlate to this OP having seem it BEFORE the announcement? Why is this important to you in relevance to this thread?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Another clue. Right at the beginning, Britain revokes the Syrian Ambassador's wedding invite the evening before. Supposedly about protest violence, but that might be a cover excuse.

Ticker around 8 minute mark. In Kabul airport a member of the Afghan army killed 8 US service members on April 27th. Maybe related?

video.foxnews.com...

You'll find that they are announcing this day all the change overs in the national security team. Interesting timing.

So if you go to video.foxnews.com...

You'll find many of the 4664984 to 89 are gone. 4664991 to 95 . 4664997 to 4665022 then 4665024 to 28

Lots of gaps in their records that day.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Multiple sources within the intelligence community and the White House are reporting that Osama Bin Laden is confirmed dead. Apparently, Osama bin Laden was killed by a missile strike just over a week ago.

www.americanfamilyvalues.org... s-obama-announces/

island-adv.com... a-announces/

topconservativeblogs.com...

FOX News host Geraldo Rivera confirmed tonight that Osama Bin Laden is dead. Bin Laden was killed a week ago by a US missile. He was killed in a mansion outside Islamabad in Pakistan. The US has his body.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I saw the ticker at evening/night. I am 100% sure. Like I said before, I saw the ticker between 6:30pm and 8pm PST. I mistakenly thought I was talking about the 28th, when really it was the 27th. I got mixed up with the dates because I saw the 28th stamped on my tweet, so when I wrote my post I mistakenly kept writing the 28th.

I haven't changed my story, other than when I said i thought I tweeted it the night I saw the ticker, rather than the next morning, which is the actual truth. I was mistaken and I'm sorry for that. I did say that I thought I posted the tweet within an hour of seeing the ticker, but I had a lot going on that week, and especially that night and the next day. I think I got off track by trying to cover the royal wedding. Between the wedding and my cousin having emergency surgery, I guess I got confused with the time. I am extemely sorry to those who had been looking for videos from the 28th instead of the 27th. the 27th is where we need to look.

I am 100% confident of what I saw in the ticker. My grandma was 100% sure too, and I've talked about it with her since, and she still believes she saw what I'm saying we did.

To reiterate my story:

I SAW THE TICKER THE EVENING OF APRIL 27TH, ON FOX NEWS, SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 6:30PM AND 8PM PST. THE ONLY THING I DO REMEMBER IS THAT IT WAS A MALE NEWSCASTER AND IT WAS DEFINITELY ON FOX NEWS. MY GRANDMA SAW IT WHEN SHE WAS WATCHING FOX NEWS AT HER HOUSE (ALSO IN ARIZONA), AND CALLED ME TO TELL ME TO WATCH IT AND SEE IT FOR MYSELF (BECAUSE I INITIALLY DIDN'T BELIEVE HER, BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE I WOULD'VE BEEN HEARING IT EVERYWHERE, IF BIN LADEN HAD ACTUALLY DIED). I WAS AT MY MOTHER'S HOUSE WHEN MY GRANDMA CALLED ME. I WAS PACKING FOR MY TRIP AND DOING LAUNDRY THERE, AND IT JUST SO HAPPENED THAT THEY WERE ALSO WATCHING FOX NEWS (MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES FOX NEWS). SO WHEN MY GRANDMA CALLED ME AND TOLD ME WHAT SHE SAW, I STARTED WATCHING THE TICKER AND SAW IT COME PAST TWICE. I AM VERY VERY SURE OF WHAT I SAW. IT CLEARLY SAID THAT BIN LADEN WAS DEAD/KILLED. THERE WAS NO MISTAKING THAT. I HAD THOUGHT THAT I TWEETED WITHIN AN HOUR OF SEEING IT, BUT I GUESS I HAD THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND PLANNED TO, BUT GOT OFF-TRACK BY SOMETHING ELSE.

THE NEXT DAY, THE 28TH, APPARENTLY IT WAS THEN THAT I TWEETED ABOUT WHAT I HAD SEEN. I WAS UP EARLY, SO THE 7:43AM PST TIMESTAMP FITS. BECAUSE I WASN'T LEAVING FOR THE EAST COAST UNTIL THE MORNING OF THE 29TH, I WENT TO A ROYAL WEDDING PARTY THAT I HAD TO ATTEND THE NIGHT OF THE 28TH, WHICH LASTED INTO THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING OF APRIL 29TH. I LEFT FOR THE EAST COAST THAT DAY, THE 29TH.

TO ANSWER SPECULATION... WHEN I SAID "WEST COAST" TO DESCRIBE MY LOCATION, I DID SO BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS VAGUE, YET TRUE. I DIDN'T WANT TO COME RIGHT OUT AND SAY THAT I LIVED IN ARIZONA, BUT EVERYONE GOT INTO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND POSTED IT HERE, SO I CAN SAY THAT YES, I LIVE IN ARIZONA. I WAS IN ARIZONA THE NIGHT THAT I SAW THE TICKER, AND I WAS IN ARIZONA THE MORNING THAT I TWEETED. ARIZONA IS CURRENTLY IN PST (THE OTHER HALF OF THE YEAR, IT ISN'T), SO TECHNICALLY IT'S A WEST COAST STATE.

I HAVE A FEW MINUTES, SO WHAT ELSE NEEDS CLEARING UP?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I see from all the Twitter posts of the "megneverlands" person she is talking to a person by the name of "@RoyalPony" - I thought I would look at it from that direction (have not seen if anyone has done that here yet) and see if I can find the tweet on her page - oddly enough her older posts are :

Older Tweet results for @RoyalPony are unavailable.

Argh....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands ARIZONA IS CURRENTLY IN PST (THE OTHER HALF OF THE YEAR, IT ISN'T), SO TECHNICALLY IT'S A WEST COAST STATE.

Daylight Saving Time is not observed in Hawaii, and by most of Arizona. In summer, local time in Arizona is the same as Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). In the winter Arizona is on Mountain Standard Time (MST).

edit on 10-5-2011 by kennvideo because: restate

edit on 10-5-2011 by kennvideo because: time

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

If your grandmother loves FoxNews, and she called to tell you to watch, can she tell us what show she was watching?

Did she call your cell?

Can you check her incoming call time online to pinpoint the time she called? Sounds like she was saying something like, "Turn it on now..."

What would she (and your family be watching at that time of day?
edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommabean70
I see from all the Twitter posts of the "megneverlands" person she is talking to a person by the name of "@RoyalPony" - I thought I would look at it from that direction (have not seen if anyone has done that here yet) and see if I can find the tweet on her page - oddly enough her older posts are :

Older Tweet results for @RoyalPony are unavailable.

Argh....

Apparently the @RoyalPony account is an account someone made as a joke. They write things from the point of view of one of the ponies that pulled the carriage from the royal wedding. The whole thing is done in jest. I follow the account on my Twitter page because it's really funny.

Also, that has ZERO to do with the topic at hand, by the way.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by blupblup

This person heard "killed last week" AFTER Obama's announcement. Plenty of news and other media reported it this way. To my knowledge the source of this rumor has not been tracked down.

So, yet again, how does this correlate to this OP having seem it BEFORE the announcement? Why is this important to you in relevance to this thread?

Eh?

I'm saying his overview of the events and his views on what may have happened are spot on.

He doesn't say he "Heard" he says

Sunday, May 1 - Monday, May 2 (depending upon your time zone in the world)

** I read with my own eyes on FoxNew and msnbc headline stories that stated "bin Laden killed last week in a missile attack".

** In his official speech, Obama says, "I gave the order today".

Oops. We have a serious inconsistency in the storyline.

** News agencies soon change their storyline to "bin Laden killed today". FoxNews and msnbc cleanse their sites. (Isn't digital format wonderful? )

FoxNews and msnbc are major news agencies. They would only report "bin Laden killed last week in a missile attack" if the source of the information was reputable

So not sure what you're talking about.

edit on 10/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo

Originally posted by megneverlands ARIZONA IS CURRENTLY IN PST (THE OTHER HALF OF THE YEAR, IT ISN'T), SO TECHNICALLY IT'S A WEST COAST STATE.

Meg, AZ is currently on MDT...

It's still the same time as CA right now.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This is the post I'm referring to

This Post

Click the link

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

If your grandmother loves FoxNews, and she called to tell you to watch, can she tell us what show she was watching? Did she call your cell?

Can you check her incoming call time online to pinpoint the time she called? Sounds like she was saying something like, "Turn it on now..."

What would she (and your family be watching at that time of day?
edit on 5/10/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

I've already tried to see if she remembered what show, and she doesn't.

And I know it was in between 6:30pm and 8pm that night, because that's when I was at my mother's house. That's about as good as I can narrow it down.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[morOh

Oh ok I beg your pardon. I was just trying to see if I could follow a conversation from the other point of view - I did not realize that Twitter account was a joke-

And I did not think it was off topic since it had EVERYTHING to do with the "reflection" of the Twitter post we are reviewing....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Originally posted by kennvideo

Meg, AZ is currently on MDT...

It's still the same time as CA right now.

Yes, it is. I would suggest, though, for your own protection...don't use time zone abbreviations when you're not referring to time zones. Arizona is not on PST, it's on MST, even though, right now, it is the same as the Pacific coast, because they're on PDT. MST = PDT.

Also, welcome back. You and I haven't been on this thread at the same time before now... I'm glad you decided to return.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mommabean70
[morOh

Oh ok I beg your pardon. I was just trying to see if I could follow a conversation from the other point of view - I did not realize that Twitter account was a joke-

And I did not think it was off topic since it had EVERYTHING to do with the "reflection" of the Twitter post we are reviewing....

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "reflection". I have retweeted funny things posted by that account in the past, as I'm sure I did that day in question. That is how Twitter works. Retweeting means passing along things other accounts have written so that your own followers can see it as well. I do that quite often.

Nothing against you, but I'm not quite sure why everything is still going on and on about things that have nothing to do with the OBL official story. MY account has record of my tweet. If we keep rattling on about everything else under the sun that might have a miniscule relevance to this whole story, we'll be here forever and nothing will get solved. Also, people that don't understand Twitter and how it works, should probably refrain from posting their observations about it.

I'm glad we're on the right track. To answer someone's question, I've been searching YouTube videos from Fox News from that date. Nothing has turned up in relation to the ticker in question. Hopefully we'll hear from someone who DVR'ed it that night.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Based on the timing on the 27th (a Wednesday), we're now looking at the second half of Hannity and all of On the Record. Since they were men, it would probably have been Hannity. That narrows it down to a half-hour period.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

This is the post I'm referring to

This Post

Click the link

This was also something I had referred to much earlier in this post. (Although I could not start my own since I have not had the mandatory "20 posts") but on the Russian Television News station they also reported on May 2nd that "Bin Laden was killed a WEEK ago" on their ticker as well ...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thank you meg for coming back. It is greatly appreciated

I'm out the door right now but everyone else please treat her with respect. She is the vital piece in this puzzle and I for one would like for her to stick around and help us get too the bottom of this,

Play nice everybody

Trowa

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join