It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
From reading the tweets around the one of interest, to me, it seems as though the wedding has not yet started. I managed to avoid it my self on the day but would guess they married at about 11am London.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
www.gabberface.com...

Okay...this looks brand new. Sorry for the false alarm. He may well have picked the story up from here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Remember this:

Helicopter hovering above Abbottabad at 1AM (is a rare event).

ReallyVirtualMay 1, 2011 at 15:58

ReplyRetweet

Go away helicopter - before I take out my giant swatter :-/

ReallyVirtualMay 1, 2011 at 16:05

ReplyRetweet

A huge window shaking bang here in Abbottabad Cantt. I hope its not the start of something nasty :-S

ReallyVirtualMay 1, 2011 at 16:09

ReplyRetweet

@m0hcin the few people online at this time of the night are saying one of the copters was not Pakistani...

ReallyVirtual

Tweets from the person supposedly live tweeted the event
on may 1st (pakistani time, so April 30th our time...2 days after the ticker)

Something is fishy here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Dealing with the "why?" side of things... mom and I have been here talking about what could possibly explain this early announcement, and I think there might be a couple possible explanations:

- I'm assuming FoxNews has sources near, or inside, the White House. Perhaps Osama had been killed on or around April 28, that source picked up on it, and reported it back to Fox. Then, the White House decided to wait for one, or maybe both, of two reasons: 1) announcing Osama's death as having occurred on the day of the announcement would likely increase the drama and emotional impact, as opposed to, "Yeah, we killed him last week", and/or 2) they moved the date of his death up to the day of the announcement to keep it within 24 hours of his "burial" (as demanded by Muslim law - which, for some reason, they claim to be adhering to).

Or:

- The same idea, only with Osama having been dead already for years, and the "news" the source heard was referring to Osama's fake death (the announcement of his death for the purpose of unifying the American people, plus any other conspiracy theory reason for announcing his death now, strategically)

The problem with these, however, is that, if it was sourced from a White House contact/insider, then you would think it would've made more than just a brief mention in the ticker... you'd think it would have been "Breaking News"-worthy. Sure, it may not have been confirmed at that point, but since when has Fox ever waited for confirmation?

So, another possibility:

- FoxNews received word of the plan to announce Osama's death and made the ticker announcement (and, likely, the Breaking News announcement that was aired on May 2) beforehand, and the ticker mention accidentally found its way to air.

For some reason, I'm inclined to believe something close to this latter reason. Which would lead me to believe that the death of Osama is a staged event. Unless, of course, they made the ticker announcement on April 28 on a hunch, and just got lucky...or unlucky, considering, again, it accidentally made it to air when it was obviously not supposed to.
edit on 7-5-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

**** man.... It's stupid 'O clock in the morning here.... I've just resized them so they work now... why couldn't someone who's not half asleep have done it

Hi mate, how are you?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm reposting that ****.... took too long to do

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
what drives me crazy is that all of the news outlets were talking about how these videos were final proof that we really killed him. i love how an old video we had already seen and an odd, muted clip of osama watching tv with obama conveniently popping up on the tv a few times serves as proof of anything except that there is a lack of proof!

link   
camelotforum.com...

Check that post out...Talking about this thread....

link   
I saw the twitter page, but I still feel suspicious as the OP seems quite dodgy. I just can't place my finger on it

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I understand that a lot of you who don't use twitter are skeptical because you are ignorant on how twitter works. That is not an insult, it is a fact. Just let me fill you in: Twitter is worth billions, do you really think they don't have some very beefed up security going on? Twitter has never been hacked, it has been taken offline due to DDOS attacks and such, but never breached so far that a user could edit their timestamps.

I understand how many of the users on this site are very skeptical people, but stop attacking the OP out of your own ignorance, several people on this thread owe the OP a big apology. To go after someone's character due to your own lack of knowledge is both disgraceful and pathetic, grow up please. Yes I'm talking to you too Elsek, your red text doesn't make you intimidating or above the rest of us, get over yourself.

ON TOPIC: This is pretty huge, hopefully the OP comes back and narrows down what exactly was on the air at the time of the sighting. If we could find this slip up and preserve it we'd definitely have something.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Perplexity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

However, why is the pakistani tweeter that supposedly live tweeted being shown as May 1?

I can accept he died a week, or even 2 weeks before news put it out, but the story mixed with the tweeter that is now "famous" for tweeting the raid = something really fishy.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
camelotforum.com...

Check that post out...Talking about this thread....

Well ya, the theory is to get this trending overall.

I am more curious about this though

I know, I know, what your thinking? I'm saying it like that because they for odd reasons right now)

What are they thinking? Does camelot have issue with ATS? heh.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Yeah that's true...

But didn't Obama say that the raid was carried out in the early hours of the morning, on the 1st or whatever?

So that doesn't match up to being killed weeks before.... PLUS.... the tweets say a Missile got him.... and we're being told it was a team of Navy Seals..

None of it adds up.

Far too many contradictions and changes.
edit on 7/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by webpirate
Here is a Fox News correspondent on May 1 tweeting that OBL was killed 1 week before and that DNA confirmed it....nothing close to proof, but it does offer some additional info.

May 1 Tweet

And another tweet

Can someone screen grab these too... and link them in here, full pictures.

It's 2:16 am man... otherwise I would

Ok here you go

edit on 7-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I know. It's interesting watching this spread is all I meant.

And yes, I noticed that statement too.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Better late than never I suppose

Thanks

link   
reply to post by blupblup

lol.

I was able to view the whole images you posted when I opened them in seperate tab to view but well done for posting again after resizing.

I know it's late there....1 hour later here. zzzzz

Probably do an all nighter and sleep like baby tommorrow. I wanna see where this goes.

Been searching online for other reports like this but most results are spammed up with other Fox cockups like the ticker one when they put Obama instead of Osama on there when it was first announced. They also announced Osama was dead and buried many years ago.

Sleep tight.

link   
well I think i must have gone through every fox vid on the 28th that had the ticker at the bottom...and I can't find diddly...the fox news website and even the foxnewsinsider on youtube take the ticker out when they archive...so i'm not sure where to find proof...unless I overlooked a vid or not searching for the right thing...]

I'm going to be back later and see if anything new pops up
edit on 7-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Yeah that's true...

But didn't Obama say that the raid was carried out in the early hours of the morning, on the 1st or whatever?

So that doesn't match up to being killed weeks before.... PLUS.... the tweets say a Missile got him.... and we're being told it was a team of Navy Seals..

None of it adds up.

Far too many contradictions and changes.
edit on 7/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Which tweet talks about a missile getting OBL?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join