It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Did you even watch the video? Watch it again at the beginning
"white house announces al qaeda leader osama...."

haha it also says "Buried at sea"

EDIT: my fault you were referring to the article not the video >< i apologize
edit on 9-5-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
First of all, megneverlands, in response to your last post: You still did not address the timestamp discrepancy: the time of your tweet as opposed to the time you saw it. Neither has anyone but one person come forward to provide logical proof or even attempt an explanation (that attempted explanation was that it was cached and the tower delayed in sending it, but even then from what others have said, "Twitter controls it.")

Originally posted by wcitizen
Even if the Op's twitter account had been hacked, the date of the tweet could NOT have been changed.

People who have no understanding of twitter are making false claims with regard to the spurious hacking hypothesis.

Edit to add: Or else they are deliberately posting disinfo.

edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

On. Really? Can't manipulate tweet timestamps with iPhone or Android?

This might suggest otherwise. In addition, in the past, many post-dating apps have and had security exposures in them that have allowed back dating. Totally within the realm of not only possibility but probability that many do today.

twitter.com...#!/datatoy/status/1749334978

blog.datatoy.net...

blog.datatoy.net...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7766300d7132.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03291b077828.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f65249def0c.png[/atsimg]

Maybe this is just a joke?

One of many examples that are probably out there (with app names like Destroy Twitter and the like and many more that may not even have names.). And a toy that probably 1.) won't be around long and 2.) doesn't make either Twitter or iPhone/Android companies too happy.

This happens all the time. None of the companies want you to know about it though, for obvious reasons. Especially in today's age when we're doing things like "running revolutions via Twitter."

Three things.

First, I know what the date on the release of this "toy" is.May 9. (Funny side note: They seem to call this the timeslip toy.)

But it does seem to show that this is possible, eh? The ability is out there. These APIs have holes.

Second, I know that this is just a *yesterday function, but it shows that 1.) the ability is out there and 2.) might explain the timestamp "discrepency." Before tools/toys/widgets like this are released they're tested.

Third, I can't test this because I don't have an IPhone or an Android.

Am I saying the OP used this? No. I'm saying it's possible. And it does specifically mention Android, which she used. And having shown that this is possible, now all you're left with is that the OP seems sincere to base your spurious opinion on?

Originally posted by MindF
Nothing was hacked. This thread has been filled with disinfo from the start attacking the OP.

Please see above.

You don't know this. To make this sweeping a statement from this one example, is making this call too soon. Perhaps the Undead example has not yet been fully explained, but even aside from all that, you still have not addressed my response to you a few pages back about Seemic for Android and those possibilities.

In addition, your definition of hacked may not be embracing all the possibilities here.

reply to post by MindF

Again, you definition of hacked seems to be limited. This could well be a case of a security type exposure in an API with Seemic and Android.

reply to post by MindF

Trying to verify this story beyond the shadow of a doubt is not picking on the poor poster. To prove it so that's it's truly meaningful and useful is the entire POINT of this. Get over yourself.

Originally posted by Fury1984
I bet Media Matters has it somewhere. They seem to record Fox News 24x7x365. I bet they would never release it.

That's actually the first place I searched, among many others, on Saturday night was MediaMatters because odds are they record FoxNews 24/7. Nothing. I agree with your assessment that even if they have it they may not show it. I also wrote to them about it. No response yet. But you never know.

Given that I tend to also agree that she and her grandmother may have been mistaken (gran may simply have said, "Yes, I saw that too" (human communications are funny sometimes), given the poster's overall attitude with everyone who has honestly tried to help and find examples and get to the bottom of this, given her reluctance to even explain or address the time discrepancy issue, given that I've convinced myself that it may well be possible to backdate things on Twitter using her type of phone should that have been the intent here (and I'm not saying that it is or isn't), and given that there is no corroborative proof in a video or screenshot or even anyone else reporting that they saw this crawl too (even after this story from this thread) went relatively viral, I think I'm done here too, barring new developments.

I hope your video or a screen shot turns up. This could have been important. But it's probably not.

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

No, I wasn't recording the show that was on foxnews.. I just remember i rewound the dvr to see the ticker again and for whatever reason I completely dismissed it. I just can't for the life of me remember if I thought it had to be a mistake or if when I reread the entire sentence it cleared it up for me... I really wish I could remember.. The only thing i do know for sure is the words Bin laden is dead filled the ticker.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomie

There was a whole other thread devoted to that video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Did you even watch the video? Watch it again at the beginning
"white house announces al qaeda leader osama...."

haha it also says "Buried at sea"

EDIT: my fault you were referring to the article not the video >< i apologize

Head noogies for you!

Apology accepted.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dally37

Well, crap.

You would have won the crown to Camelot and everything.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I don't have time for Fox News, but tens of thousands of people would have seen the "breaking news" announcement on April 28 as it was broadcast, days before Obama's address. Is this discrepancy being discussed elsewhere for example on Fox forums? It demands an explanation. It is as shonky as, say, George W Bush saying he saw the plane going into the first tower and thought, what a terrible pilot.

People will believe anything! Except some people obviously don't believe in scrolling down a screen or looking at a twitter datestamp until the intelligent herd convinces them to.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have already said something about 40 pages back and because no one wants to read all the posts and put there own thoughts in it got lost.

On April 25 I was watching Fox & Friends and at the end of the show Steve Doocy said something out of context with the other conversation and was looking right at the camera. As soon as he said it they rolled the credits

"Beelzebub" is what he said and had no idea why he would say that and have been wondering for a while now what it was.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IncognitoGhostman

i thought in your old post you said you were wondering what that meant untill now. so i thought you figured it out. Im not sure what that means but ...
Wikipedia

Beelzebub (play /biːˈɛlzɪbʌb/ bee-EL-zə-BUB or /ˈbiːlzɪbʌb/ BEEL-zə-BUB; (Arabic: بعل ألذباب‎, Ba‘al Azabab; Hebrew: בעל זבוב‎, Baʿal Zəbûb, literally "Lord of the Flies"; Greek: Βεελζεβούλ, Beelzeboúl; Latin: Beelzebūb), with numerous archaic variants,[1] is a Semitic deity that was worshipped in the Philistine city of Ekron. In later Christian and Biblical sources he appears as a demon and the name of one of the seven princes of Hell.

or
Wikipedia 2

Beelzebub (べるぜバブ, Beruzebabu?) is a Japanese manga written and illustrated by Ryūhei Tamura that serializes in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. Beelzebub was first published as a one-shot by Tamura in Weekly Shōnen Jump's 2008 volume 37-38, where it won the fourth Gold Future Cup,[1] then it was serialized on the same magazine starting in its thirteenth volume in 2009. An OVA produced by Studio Pierrot was shown during the Jump Super Anime Tour in October 2010,[2][3] followed by a TV anime series which began airing in Japan on January 9, 2011.[4]

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I know what it means but the way he blurted it out was odd and off context. It was the monday before we were told about Osama's death.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

How is this on topic?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

How is this on topic?

It might be a small slip-up trying to say something about Osama being killed a week earlier. It was an odd off the wall comment then the credits rolled.

I can't see starting a new thread for this just thought it was something to add to what was seen on the ticker.

edit on 9-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Originally posted by debris765nju
Twitter time stamp hoaxed by hackers

The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.

28 Apr

This is twitter program that every thinks is impregnable. This is the twitter tweet-timestamp Please note it shows title="12 54 PM Apr 28th"then old-time-stamp. Note that the time no longer shows 12 43PM it is hacked......
Usama
@UndeadUsama Gulf of Aden
Text follow UndeadUsama to 40404 in the United States Follow

UndeadUsama Undead Usama
@
@megneverlands Fox is just another asset of those imperialist dogs, I'm not dead nor will I ever be. Greetings, Undead Usama
3 hours ago

UndeadUsama Undead Usama
Spoke to Obama and the CIA; nice conversation. #osamasdeath #osamabinladen #undeadusama #cia #deathtoinfidels
3 hours ago

megneverlands Meg
by UndeadUsama
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr
»

UndeadUsama Undead Usama
Just washed ashore in Yemen, building undead army to strengthen Al Qaeda. #osamasdeath #osamabinladen #undeadusama
13 hours ago

edit on 013131p://am3138 by debris765nju because: to add comment

The twitter time-stamp has been changed from 12 43PM to 12 54PM to demonstrate that it can be, and was hacked.
edit on 073131p://am3122 by debris765nju because: to add comment

edit on 5/9/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: fixed html & bbcode causing skewing of page

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

HHhhhahaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhahaha.

Are you serious? Come on now, quit playin'.

Get real folks. The whitewashed sepulchre is crumbling, and the disinfo agents/ shills are crawling out from their darkened, dank holes - to play amongst the land of the living. Watch you get your bug repellant at the ready.

This is some crazy stuff. First I see the 404 nonsense regarding the apparent NORAD insider and his info about negative blood-type viruses etc, and now I find that this thread has been similarly spanked around the depths of the ATS servers for some time before (thankfully) coming back to life (NB - honestly, thanks for making sure this one didn't get buried...)

Anyone still thinking that the ATS ranks have not been infiltrated should now be drifting into that place of comfortable numbness, as the truth of the matter comes to light.

I'm not saying all mods are disinfo (that would be craaaaaazy) - and most of the time I agree with their decisions; I often report bad behaviour on the boards and am thankful for the intensive moderation that keeps ATS a place for relatively free flow of ideas /exchange of opinions & data. However, we must be honest with ourselves and say that those suspicions of underhanded censorship, which occasionally surface in our awareness, cannot always be brushed off as 'coincidence', or - 'my personal gripe isn't shared by all', or - 'just another grumpy mod'.

We are all under suspicion, because that is the nature of the beast - the nature of the world/s (both real and virtual) that we live in.

Prepare to have your socks rocked in the coming months. All joking aside, I genuinely hope that this is the smoking gun that proves to the masses that the leaders are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH in order to fulfill some dark & twisted age-old agenda.

The stage is set, the actors are waiting in the wings - the director of the show is tapping his cloven hooves and swishing his forked tail, with impatient anticipation...

All The Best and Godspeed to every single one of you...

Even the shills. In fact, especially the shills/ disinfo agents. I hope y'all wake up to the fact that you WILL end up paying the piper if you carry on down this demonic route.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Got a link for that? I can''t seem to find anything on Youtube, but it makes a great deal of sense in light of other stuff that's going down at the moment...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Working hard much? Here I come, trip-trapping across your bridge, asking you to show your hand a little more fully.

That ridiculous 'yesterday' app and your explanation of it fail to convince me at all.

Quit saying "You don't understand hacking" [paraphrased] and start explaining...

ETA - Seems you're using this as an opportunity to try and debunk the whole 'Osama is dead/ is not dead/ died years ago' controversy by focusing on this potential tweeting timestamp manipulation issue...
'OMG', do you actually believe that the OS is true? Seriously? If not, then you should make that a little plainer. Some people will read your post and think:

"sheesh, all that techie-babble; maybe there really is nothing to see here.. Move along. OOOOhhh! America's the X-Factor Talent Show to find the Next Jesus Christ Superstar SHow..!! Yeah, I believe Obama now, all is well with the world."

Newsflash (and one that you won't see on Fox....
) NOTHING is well with the way this world is being administered by those who are supposed to have our best interests at heart.

Stop detracting from the HORRIBLE truth of the matter.

edit on 9-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So much has been done by so many like Churchill said to get to bottom of this.
Between the inability to verify the tweets timestamp date and the inability to find the FNC notice....
This will never have an answer here.
May I suggest we all stop beating our heads against the wall on ATS. Maybe just maybe one of us will find, by total accident a post somewhere else or a news story somewhere that will glean more definitive and correct answer.
Respectfully submitted... Kennvideo

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Dally37

For the record, I respectfully ask the court to strike my previous comments concerning a Time Slip event. Daily37's report of having witnessed the infamous Fox news ticker scroll seems to rule that possibility out (for now at least) and, in my mind anyway, it lends credibility to the other poster who mentioned having a vague recollection of same much earlier in this thread.

The Time Slip possibility had occurred to me because of the curious nature of how the OP testified that she had a very clear memory of the experience, yet she does not seem to be very clear at all when pressed for exact time and specific details. Now, however, the underlying truth seems to be that our perceptions, personal experiences, and memories are seldom quite as firmly rooted in "reality" as we like to think.

Meg, if you're still reading: 1) I'm amazed at your fortitude and patience with this group and 2) I'd like to reiterate the importance of pinning down the time, and to verify that you are absolutely 100% positive that it was on the primary FOX News broadcast and not a local FOX affiliate. I wonder if you've discussed this with your grandmother to see if she can offer any additional details that might help us home in on that particular ticker?

(Aside: Does Fox have a different feed for East/West Time Zones?)

BTW, I have a completely unsupported notion that "Beelzebub" was simply a cue for the crew that the show was out of time and they had to make a quick cut-away to the credits. But hey, I'm just a lawyer so what do I know...

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

But as Churchill also said (I think it was him anyway) "Let us never forget..."

Don't lose the contextual power that this matter lends to the conspiracy angle, and don't bow down to the extremely efficient and dynamically adaptable DISINFO MACHINE, which rolls out a few pages into a thread like this (having started out as very crude shouts of 'hoax' on page 1).

Sadly, some people will have seen even those pitiful 'hoax' shouts, and obediently moved along, believing there to be nothing to see here.... Fight the Power.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Working hard much? Here I come, trip-trapping across your bridge, asking you to show your hand a little more fully.

That ridiculous 'yesterday' app and your explanation of it fail to convince me at all.

Quit saying "You don't understand hacking" [paraphrased] and start explaining...

ETA - Seems you're using this as an opportunity to try and debunk the whole 'Osama is dead/ is not dead/ died years ago' controversy by focusing on this potential tweeting timestamp manipulation issue...
'OMG', do you actually believe that the OS is true? Seriously? If not, then you should make that a little plainer. Some people will read your post and think:

"sheesh, all that techie-babble; maybe there really is nothing to see here.. Move along. OOOOhhh! America's the X-Factor Talent Show to find the Next Jesus Christ Superstar SHow..!! Yeah, I believe Obama now, all is well with the world."

Newsflash (and one that you won't see on Fox....
) NOTHING is well with the way this world is being administered by those who are supposed to have our best interests at heart.

Stop detracting from the HORRIBLE truth of the matter.

edit on 9-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

Ridiculous yesterday app? Um okay. I was merely pointing out that it's possible, as many in the IT world well know.

I probably more than anyone in this thread have remained focused on the actual topic of the thread. And I can prove this.

I have worked "hard" to debunk nothing but the topic, for reasons that I have clearly stated multiple times...to PROVE that this (what Twitter megneverlands) saw is true.

I want to ensure that this is a rock-solid and airtight case and evidence to PROVE that they knew ahead of time.

That is why I am posting what I am. To make sure this tweet could NOT have been manipulated because then it is not PROOF.

You appear to have missed these entire points. You also appear to have neglected to read any of my other posts in the thread, which clearly show that you are dead wrong..

In addition, I have personally searched upwards of 200 videos and even more screen shots to find corroborating evidence toward the same goal. You appear to have missed that point as well.

Show me proof to support your allegations that I have done otherwise or that I have cast any doubt on the 'Osama is dead/ is not dead/ died years ago' controversy. I can show you solid proof in this thread and on this board that the quite opposite is true.

I am detracting from nothing. You, however, are off base and off topic.

Or is your way to go out making noise and spurious allegations based on vapor and to assume that everyone will believe you based on no solid facts such as the potential one that we may have here and are attempting to verify in this topic.

Sorry if you (and the OP for that matter) view my methods as harsh. That's how we get things done.

This piece of information is WORTHLESS unless it can be proven factual and verifiable beyond the shadow of a doubt. To do that we have to attack it as the people who will not be willing to believe it will.

What have YOU done to help do this? Or are you so ignorant as to accept it at face value and go out into that big bad world of keyboard warriorship unprepared and make us all look bad?

Now the same question back to you. Working hard much? Something in my post worry you?

edit on 5/9/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join