It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 59
302
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I know this is a little off topic.

I think I just found out why Fox and RT have reported that Osama Bin Laden died a week ago.

www.reuters.com...

Apparently, the number two in Afghanistan was killed and 25 other insurgents also died in April. Possibly OBL was there, too, and killed. This might not be news for most people, but I did not know about until doing more research on OBL's death.




posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think megneverlands from here is not the meg from twitter



idk



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Okay, so no one saw it but her and her grandma. So are they psychic? I just dont see how you can draw a conclusion one way or another.



You conclusion is base on a false assumption, namely that "no one saw it but her and grandma."

You have no way of knowing that. All you can say is that nobody else posted here that they saw it. ATS is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the real world. Moreover, the ATS demographic is not heavily skewed towards watching Fox News.

So it's simple to draw a conclusion one way or another.

The OP has shown irrefutable evidence she tweeted on April 28 that Fox ran a story about OBL being killed. This is before Obama supposedly even gave the order to proceed.

The conclusion is that somebody at Fox was given this information from the U.S. government in a way to itentionally deceive the public from knowing the truth.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindF

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Okay, so no one saw it but her and her grandma. So are they psychic? I just dont see how you can draw a conclusion one way or another.



You conclusion is base on a false assumption, namely that "no one saw it but her and grandma."

You have no way of knowing that. All you can say is that nobody else posted here that they saw it. ATS is a tiny drop in the bucket compared to the real world. Moreover, the ATS demographic is not heavily skewed towards watching Fox News.

So it's simple to draw a conclusion one way or another.

The OP has shown irrefutable evidence she tweeted on April 28 that Fox ran a story about OBL being killed. This is before Obama supposedly even gave the order to proceed.

The conclusion is that somebody at Fox was given this information from the U.S. government in a way to itentionally deceive the public from knowing the truth.
Or...not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

She misheard the report, then confirmation bias set in a few days later so that she'd swear blind that she'd heard Osama was dead on Fox News. Alternately, FN misreported the story. It's like the perception experiment with the gorilla, except in reverse.

Hanlon's Razor.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
ATSer Sonic Infinity posted this on page 15


Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Ahaha, I feel so stupid just figuring this out now, but I rarely use Twitter, so yeah. All you have to do is hover the cursor over the date for a second or two:



A second pop out. This is the same pop-out that i found. Meg, here is your hack that you say did not happen. Read the post from UndeadUsama,,,,,This is the punchline to the Fox message about Usama being killed.

Since this is proof positive that twitter was hacked into, let's take the next step.....it was addressed to meg by name, it wasn't just a random insertion. She was chosen, this was the second insertion.'

If you twitter UndeadUsama it will open the hoaxers web page where you will find the other comedic responses waiting to be sprung on some unsuspecting visitor to Meg's twitter page. I became a "follower" i was the only one at the time. Verification i was there.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju
 


I am very confused as to what exactly is supposed to show us something was hacked there? You seem quite sure of yourself and I am in no position to question you but I am very confused by what you seem to be so excited over. Can you explain it?



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andremains
reply to post by debris765nju
 


I am very confused as to what exactly is supposed to show us something was hacked there? You seem quite sure of yourself and I am in no position to question you but I am very confused by what you seem to be so excited over. Can you explain it?


Nothing was hacked. This thread has been filled with disinfo from the start attacking the OP.

The UndeadUsama account was created May 7. Just got to twitter.com/UndeadUsama and you can see the tweets from that account are all May 7.

Just review this thread. There are a lot of people desperate to put down the OP without even looking into what she has to say.

Read her twitter page. She's been tweeting for a long time and the April 28 tweet about OBL is just a random observation she posted.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MindF
 


Oh I have already been on twitter looking at what I could. Her tweets were locked so I could only actually see her last 3 but I trust the screen shot that was posted because of the number of other posters that claimed to see it before she locked. I have no problem believing she tweeted it when twitter says she tweeted it but I have been reading these claims of hacking and they just seem so confident that I was afraid that maybe I was just missing some explanation somewhere. Thanks.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andremains
reply to post by MindF
 


Oh I have already been on twitter looking at what I could. Her tweets were locked so I could only actually see her last 3 but I trust the screen shot that was posted because of the number of other posters that claimed to see it before she locked. I have no problem believing she tweeted it when twitter says she tweeted it but I have been reading these claims of hacking and they just seem so confident that I was afraid that maybe I was just missing some explanation somewhere. Thanks.


LOL.... the claims of hacking twitter are idiotic. Go to Black Hat World, a site like ATS except devoted to the most sophisticated black hat techniques, and ask somebody if they can hack twitter posts' time stamp. They'll laugh at you.

If Twitter was hacked by the OP, who then decide to post here, it's a bigger story than Fox News saying OBL was killed on April 28th.

I feel bad for the OP. Both conservatives and Obama fanatics alike are not happy that she is pointing out real evidence that something is wrong with the official story.

Just read this thread to see what happens to somebody who doesn't fall into line with The Party.

So here's the challenge to all those claiming Twitter can be hacked. Go ahead and duplicate the OP's tweet on a fresh twitter account.

After your attempts turn into an epic fail, maybe your will then STFU.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MindF
 


You do realize that I was simply asking the poster that claimed it was hacked to explain why he believes it was hacked, right? I never said it was hacked. You seem to have had a little extra coffee. I was simply asking that poster to explain why they believe what they keep saying.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by andremains
reply to post by MindF
 


You do realize that I was simply asking the poster that claimed it was hacked to explain why he believes it was hacked, right? I never said it was hacked. You seem to have had a little extra coffee. I was simply asking that poster to explain why they believe what they keep saying.


I know... lol.

I replied to your post, and my reply was about the phenomenon of people coming out of the woodwork within minutes to attempt to discredit the OP and have the thread shut down.

It hasn't stopped.

There are people here who are faking screen shots and flat out lying about the OP, doing everything they can to discredit her. I know you're not one of them.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MindF
 


OK, cool. That reply just seemed a little over excited in comparison to what I asked. Hard to tell if it was directed towards me or not. Thanks for the clarification.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Even if the Op's twitter account had been hacked, the date of the tweet could NOT have been changed.

People who have no understanding of twitter are making false claims with regard to the spurious hacking hypothesis.

Edit to add: Or else they are deliberately posting disinfo.


edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
ATSer Sonic Infinity posted this on page 15


Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Ahaha, I feel so stupid just figuring this out now, but I rarely use Twitter, so yeah. All you have to do is hover the cursor over the date for a second or two:





A second pop out. This is the same pop-out that i found. Meg, here is your hack that you say did not happen. Read the post from UndeadUsama,,,,,This is the punchline to the Fox message about Usama being killed.

Since this is proof positive that twitter was hacked into, let's take the next step.....it was addressed to meg by name, it wasn't just a random insertion. She was chosen, this was the second insertion.'

If you twitter UndeadUsama it will open the hoaxers web page where you will find the other comedic responses waiting to be sprung on some unsuspecting visitor to Meg's twitter page. I became a "follower" i was the only one at the time. Verification i was there.





There's absolutely no proof of hacking at all in what you have posted.
edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello! Why oh why is everyone ignoring this vid? Yes it was broadcast on a different date so doesn't prove foreknowledge or anything, however it does still mention the week timespan between them killing OBL and then announcing it on the 1st. Please people look at this visual proof that was supplied in the early stages of this thread and promptly ignored!

www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by gobeon
 


I do consider that a possibility.

However, this accounts for many minor and important details which just don't work well so far.

Plus, this is not the sort of thing I would expect someone to misread easily. You just happen to read on the ticker that Bin Laden is dead while watching news of a completely unrelated event (you aren't primed to misread it), without any pre-existing expectations to colour it. Then, it happens, a week later.



Yes, and according to her twitter account she is a journalist - so I would say even less likely to misread it.




The fact that this makes WAY more sense than the half-baked (not the word I want to use) story that has been presented, and the piss poor speech that they had Obama give just makes it way more believable.

NOW, what I'd like to know is.....did they do TWO ops, with second one being to cover for having pissed off people by doing the first one on the Prince's wedding?



Interesting thought...it would make way more sense, I agree.




Whitehouse, next time you put out realpolitik, at least construct something useful. You can date and time a damn bombing across the World, but you can't put the right date a press release on a speech, but you can put times on it? And if you don't give a date, you could at least freakin' hedge with a bit more leeway. Even "As of today" instead of "today" would have been an easier save.

Dorks.


edit on 2011/5/8 by Aeons because: (no reason given)


Totally agree, lol!



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
LOL i keep getting sucked into ATS threads with this naive sense that something will come of it.
But truth is even with some amazing threads nothing is going to change. Unless the goal is a very long term one where eventually enough of the population will come across this site and be "enlightened". Sighh i duno im pretty sure i said this before maybe like 30 pages ago or something



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I came across this site because I saw the foxnews ticker say Osama bin Laden was dead to. I have no idea the date other then it was days before they announced they killed him. I remember i saw something to the effect, "Osama Bin Laden killed or dead". I remember seeing it and then looking at whatever they were talking about on the tv, and thinking, that must be a mistake because they wouldn't just roll it across the ticker and not even be talking about it on the program. I rewound the dvr and either dismissed it as a mistake, or it was as mike suggested, the full sentence could have been, al qaeda threatens to nuke europe if Osama bin laden is killed. Either way I definitely saw it on the screen, but i dismissed it and forgot all about it. I know that's probably not very helpful other then the fact that I am absolutely sure those words did cross the foxnews ticker.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5
 


That Reuters article was on the 26th, though. It also says that the "insurgents" were killed on Apr 13, which is too far back compared to other reports of "a week ago".

And the article doesn't say anything about Osama.

It's a good read, but I don't think it fits.



posted on May, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dally37
 


Do you still have it on your DVR?

If so, maybe someone who's knowledgeable can help you extract it and upload it for all to see.

You might just have the Holy Grail of this thread!


But I'm reserving judgment till I see it for myself.



new topics

top topics



 
302
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

log in

join