It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
I'm going to repeat my question, because someone out there must know:

If she saw this on the 28th, then why didn't she post the picture till now? Is there any time stamp on the picture?

What picture? The picture of the tweet?

She didnt post it to ATS fast enough for your liking?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

If she saw this on the 28th, then why didn't she post the picture till now? Is there any time stamp on the picture?

Iow, where did that screen shot of the reporter and the crawl come from?

edit on 8-5-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

1) probably because: if she's like most who watch the news, the ticker is glanced at...not stared at intensely. on the off chance that I actually watch the news, the ticker is no more than a glancer(i made that word up) for me. but unless i missed something, there was no pic to be posted of the news footage she watched which showed the bin laden killed ticker. very few people have cameras aimed at their TVs(i hope).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2011 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I bet Media Matters has it somewhere. They seem to record Fox News 24x7x365. I bet they would never release it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

That has been linked to and discussed several times in this thread. The date is most likely wrong, as none of the info in the thread makes sense for the date posted.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

1) probably because: if she's like most who watch the news, the ticker is glanced at...not stared at intensely. on the off chance that I actually watch the news, the ticker is no more than a glancer(i made that word up) for me. but unless i missed something, there was no pic to be posted of the news footage she watched which showed the bin laden killed ticker. very few people have cameras aimed at their TVs(i hope).

Which only further raises the possibility she misread the Fox's news coverage of the Nukes in Europe if Bin Laden was killed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Iow, where did that screen shot of the reporter and the crawl come from?

There definitely was a shot of a male Fox reporter with the crawl "Osama is dead" (or words to that effect). I also remember the id "FOX 40" on the shot. If we have that image, aren't there ways to look at the data for the image to get a create date? We have experts here that can do that, if it can be done. It may yield a clue. But I can't access her tweets since she has them proteccted.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
10 years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology.

The US finally found Bin Laden, in his house.,,,,

That ticker could have shown up a year ago and been just a legit as a couple of days early.

On a side not, I think the burial at sea thing was a Viking tradition, not a Muslim one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury1984
I bet Media Matters has it somewhere. They seem to record Fox News 24x7x365. I bet they would never release it.

Well, I looked to see if anything came up on their websites for Hannity or On the Record with Greta van Susteren on 04/28/2011. No videos are available. Hannity is on between 8-9 PM (Central), which would be 6-7PM (Pacific). Greta is on between 9-10 PM (Central), which would be 7-8 PM (Pacific).

I'm pretty sure Arizona is in the Mountain Time Zone, but since they do not observe Daylight Savings Time, the time would essentially be the same as Pacific when it springs forward 1 hour, effectively making Arizona in the Pacific Time Zone during the months of Daylight Savings Time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Fact: There was/is a shot of the reporter and the crawl. Where did that come from?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
never mind - thought i found something

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

thanks for narrowing it down and correcting me. this thread has went so far, so fast, i havent been able to devote alot of time to it. .....besides, it was mothers day today!

but there's a Fox40 crawl from the 28th stating "osama's dead" ? i'm guessing it's evening news.

the OP has since stated that she/grandma DID NOT misread the ticker...so it's still up for debate.

if people do not like what the OP has stated....IGNORE THE THREAD! it's a simple concept guys.

edit on 8-5-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

If posters are so intent on her misreading the ticker that stated something about nuclear threat and Osama being killed, then how about looking for a video of THAT particular ticker statement on the 28th?

Edit to add comment: I didn't mean for this reply to be directed towards you, ahmonrarh, I simply pressed 'reply' after reading the last post.
edit on 9-5-2011 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure what this is trying to say, but I think it might tie into this?

www.ebaumsworld.com...

I'm not sure when this was released, but it seems to be saying something about announcing Osama's death before president Obama did.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SourGrapes

honestly, that's what i have been doing, between family time and thanking moms for birthing Ahmonrah!

And while i am still on the fence in regards to this thread...as with almost all ATS members who post, out of respect, i make sure if i was gonna be involved in a thread, i would simultaneously look for evidence of that which they post.....if i dont find verification of what she saw, its either removed...or never existed and the thread will die like many threads do here that dont make the cut.

all we've got, after 50+ pages is:
1) the OPs Tweet on 4-28-11, time and location(PST/west coast)
2) the network it was seen on, FOX
3) the format- Local news FOX NEWS TICKER

her location at that time is about 3hours behind our time here in Ga, making it the evening news for me. i've now started looking at our local news to see if that ticker may have appeared here, but on our evening news.
**edit**
it's all good sour grapes. i'm not tripping and i didnt think you were either.
edit on 9-5-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why isn't this getting more attention?

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

The ticker aired on the news the evening of April 28th, sometime between 6:30pm and 8pm PACIFIC TIME. I was in Arizona that night, and that state is on US west coast time. So if you're looking for videos of the Fox News show that the ticker was on, look for videos that ran the evening of the 28th of April, on the US west coast.

Can you explain why we should be checking videos from 6:30pm to 8pm pacific time? Your tweet was at 10:43am. I don't understand why we should be checking that late in the day.

Also, do you happen to recall any of the other news that was scrolling on the screen? Did you see the Fox News(in white) before and after the words "Osama bin Laden is dead"?

What specifically did it say? Was it "Osama bin Laden is dead" or "Obama announces that Osama bin Laden is dead", etc. Knowing the exact words that we are looking for could be helpful.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ATSer Sonic Infinity posted this on page 15

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Ahaha, I feel so stupid just figuring this out now, but I rarely use Twitter, so yeah. All you have to do is hover the cursor over the date for a second or two:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e09ca930339.png[/atsimg]

10:43 AM. However, I'm not sure if this is PST or Twitter time, so if people can test this out themselves and try to find out for certain, that would be great. Now that we know the time, we can start to narrow the search.

The OP posted this on page 57

Originally posted by megneverlands

The ticker aired on the news the evening of April 28th, sometime between 6:30pm and 8pm PACIFIC TIME. I was in Arizona that night, and that state is on US west coast time. So if you're looking for videos of the Fox News show that the ticker was on, look for videos that ran the evening of the 28th of April, on the US west coast.

As I said before, I saw this thread last night and spent near four hours looking through every and any Fox news video from the days of the 28th through 30th that I could find. I want to believe this is true and help this come to light but I can not get over this time discrepancy which still has not been addressed by the OP.

OP If you post again could you please address this issue and please do not take this as an attack. I am simply trying to understand this and have a question which seems to have been asked a few times before in this thread acknowledged instead of passed over again. Thank you

Trowa
edit on 9/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: Spelling as per

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

I was actually watching MSNBC when everything broke and the newscaster made mention of something to the fact that they had had OBL's body for about a week and were just now announcing...which caused my gf and I to ponder why a week later announce it and WHY SO LATE AT NIGHT?? Well i did some research and found out that 66yrs ago on May 1st they announced Hitler's death...66yrs later on 5/1 (which is 666 in numerology) they announce OBL's death...I think nearly every single one of the gov't elitists are all wrapped up in numerology...so that makes sense only in that area....I thnk everything they do has a numerical agenda tied in with deeper meanings...they are big on their rituals

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Originally posted by debris765nju
Meg
@megneverlands US

Proof that This twitter thread was hacked

Scroll down to 28 apr Fox

Scroll to bottom, read bottom two posts, out of sequence dates

»
@megneverlands
Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr via Seesmic for Android
replies ↓

,3 minutes ago
edit on 073131p://pm3147 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

Oh dear lord.....

It says 43 minutes ago because someone "replied" to her tweet at that time. Her tweet was still made on april 28th. that's why it says @megneverlands in his reply... because he was replying @megneverlands. You didn't prove anything was hacked. Nice try. You might fool those who don't use twitter. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people here who are unfamiliar with twitter. And as far as putting a couple of the others out of sequence.... sorry, your lying. I'm looking at her page now. Everything is in order. You faked that post when you copied her twitter feed over. I have her page open. I can take a screen shot and provide real proof. You faked it. Now the real question, why are some of you so hell bent on killing this??? I just don't get it.

Yes, you are correct as long as you stop right there. Read the name of that someone who replied to her tweet at that time. You will find that name to be UndeadUsama, the hacker that posted,
UndeadUsama Undead Usama
@
@megneverlands Fox is just another asset of those imperialist dogs, I'm not dead nor will I ever be. Greetings, Undead Usama
I strongly suggest that you compare what the screenshot shows with the real post that occupies that space on Meg's original. You will find they are different. I agree that her webpage appears untouched until one of four hidden responses jump out at you.

Then again if you hadn't seen them for yourself you couldn't possibly know they were there. I caught them, i documented them, then i followed them to their webpage which had four tweets, the programmed timeout responses, i documented them too. Their profile was empty, then it revealed my twitter profile, i didn't like that at all. They caused a twitter screen to pop up wanting my username and password.
I somehow gained entrance through a backdoor and found myself inside the twitter program that tells your computer what to do. I read the thing for a long time, i found the programmed responses there and yes i found the timestamp there, it appeared to have been changed to create the atmosphere that Obama and the government lied. I documented that as well, i think it is on page thirty.
I did notify twitter security that their site was being actively hacked. I am a member on twitter too. Since Meg is insistent that no hack occured on her site, i think she is no longer involved. This was never about her privacy, it was about a subversive group of people trying to undermine the government of my country.

You have accused me of actions that i did not do. You accused me out of ignorance, not knowledge, you were rude and insulting, that was uncalled for.

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join