It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSearchX
reply to post by wcitizen

Unfortunately the people dancing in that video could be dancing about anything. The title of that video can be modified at ANY time, so it cannot be used as any sort of proof in this matter.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by wcitizen
I've found this video which is showing as having been uploaded on 28 April 2011.

Title: Osama Bin Laden Celebration. Osama dead.

www.youtube.com...

If this was genuinely uploaded on 28 April, it seems there must have been some news somewhere about his death - BEFORE Obama ordered his murder.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Its easy to change the title to a previously uploaded video, and I SO want to change the background music to rap and put them in slow motion ALA Office space lol
edit on 8-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

Yes, it's a great video to watch. To rap it would be great!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I've found this video which is showing as having been uploaded on 28 April 2011.

www.youtube.com...

If this was genuinely uploaded on 28 April, it seems there must have been some news somewhere about his death - BEFORE Obama ordered his murder.

This has been posted several times in the thread (are people posting without actually reading the thread?). The title change be changed at any time, it's just random men bouncing around, nothing to do with OBL.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Also, I view this thread as a positive in general. It has probably opened many, many eyes as to the matter of the discrepancies in the time/date of the raid that need to be proved and added to our arsenal of knowledge.

Yes, the discrepancies in the date of the raid are significant.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
Meg
@megneverlands US

Proof that This twitter thread was hacked

Scroll down to 28 apr Fox

Scroll to bottom, read bottom two posts, out of sequence dates

»
@megneverlands
Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr via Seesmic for Android
replies ↓

UndeadUsama Undead Usama
@
@megneverlands Fox is just another asset of those imperialist dogs, I'm not dead nor will I ever be. Greetings, Undead Usama
43 minutes ago
edit on 073131p://pm3147 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

Oh dear lord.....

It says 43 minutes ago because someone "replied" to her tweet at that time. Her tweet was still made on april 28th. that's why it says @megneverlands in his reply... because he was replying @megneverlands. You didn't prove anything was hacked. Nice try. You might fool those who don't use twitter. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people here who are unfamiliar with twitter. And as far as putting a couple of the others out of sequence.... sorry, your lying. I'm looking at her page now. Everything is in order. You faked that post when you copied her twitter feed over. I have her page open. I can take a screen shot and provide real proof. You faked it. Now the real question, why are some of you so hell bent on killing this??? I just don't get it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

www.youtube.com...

This has been posted several times in the thread (are people posting without actually reading the thread?). The title change be changed at any time, it's just random men bouncing around, nothing to do with OBL.

To be honest no, I haven't read every post on all 50+ pages. I skimmed them and missed some info.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Oh dear lord.....

It says 43 minutes ago because someone "replied" to her tweet at that time. Her tweet was still made on april 28th. that's why it says @megneverlands in his reply... because he was replying @megneverlands. You didn't prove anything was hacked. Nice try. You might fool those who don't use twitter. I'm actually surprised at the amount of people here who are unfamiliar with twitter. And as far as putting a couple of the others out of sequence.... sorry, your lying. I'm looking at her page now. Everything is in order. You faked that post when you copied her twitter feed over. I have her page open. I can take a screen shot and provide real proof. You faked it. Now the real question, why are some of you so hell bent on killing this??? I just don't get it.

Yep, many seem to not understand how twitter works.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

Wcitizen, that video clip has already been debunked, it was actually uploaded on May 1st. See my earlier post on that: ATS post

Ok thanks.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
off topic. whoops!
edit on 8-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

debris765nju is just another ignorant fool on here I guess? (read the definition of "fool" before you get mad debris765nju) Plenty of fools on page one too.
Great job OP.
edit on 8-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenVisage

Originally posted by Nomie
reply to post by relyt

P.s I'm such a newbie and from the uk, please enlighten me to the the meaning of '2nd line' cheers x

lol forum rules say something along the lines of your post must have at least 2 lines of text, so it's a running gag/unenforced rule circumvention that's taken a life of its own. I myself have my own unique way of doing it, as my posts then to be short and direct.

2nd ___

This is funny!....I just figured this out other other day when i got THE NOTICE from a moderator to not post 1 line....So i thought oh ok that's why people write second line so they wont get the notice....

So are you saying its a joke and we could still get the notice.?....I used that second line a couple times lol thinking i would not get the dreaded note.....Thanks for a response!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Apparently Obama's disinfo agents are not as good at writing coherent scripts as W's were (though there was that little incident where the BBC reported that WTC Building 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it actually happened!) That's been evident again and again over the last week. They should hire Tom Clancy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Awesome.

Thank you OP.

THIS is about what I was expecting.

If *I* had run this OP *I* would have done it on the date of the Prince's wedding too.

It explains them disappearing afterwards, but also not going on vacation. High profile targets.

Now, the problem is that some people didn't control their dates and times very well. And someone did a bad job of writing up Obama's speech.

This is what I've suspected, and you provided it. I appreciate it!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
why are all these totally off-topic posts remaining in this thread? People discussing a youtube video completely unrelated to the OP?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hello all - After spending the past several hours muddling through all 56 pages of posts in this thread, I would like to propose a few points that have not been previously addressed:

It does seem that the most likely scenario here is that the OP and her grandmother were simply mistaken as to what it was they thought they were reading on the FOX News ticker - HOWEVER:

No one seems to have uncovered evidence for ANY ticker line from the appropriate time period that could readily account for such a mis-read. Yes, there has been speculation involving news stories from the approximate time frame which discussed what al Qaeda might do if Bin Laden was killed, but I did not see anyone state that they had actually seen such words appear in a news ticker crawl, and, despite the fact that several people have been unsuccessfully searching online sources for evidence of the OP's alleged ticker, no one has reported finding any other ticker lines that might have been misconstrued in the manner under discussion.

FURTHERMORE, if there had been a ticker on FOX News that was worded in such a way that could be so readily misconstrued by the OP and her grandmother, it seems likely that a large number of other people would have made the same mistake. Thus, we should be just as likely to find some evidence for a "collective mis-read" as we would for mass reports of the genuine article.

In other words, at this point there doesn't seem to be any definitive evidence for either the ticker line as reported by the OP and her grandmother, or for a similar-but-different ticker line as required for the mis-reading hypothesis. No amount of speculation or personality bashing is going to resolve this issue, but pending more solid evidence for a mundane explanation let me just say that....

I'm frankly quite surprised that no one in this forum has considered the possibility that the OP and her grandmother were involved in a time slip experience of some sort. All the signs of such an occurrence are there if you would only read between the lines.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
why are all these totally off-topic posts remaining in this thread? People discussing a youtube video completely unrelated to the OP?

actually it is related to that video someone posted earlier in this thread, and someone said it would be funny to a rap song, hence it being there, but thank you for reporting me officer makasuraitsanottaoffatopic, preciate it :up
edit on 8-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I’m new here and have been reading this thread with interest. I’m surprised at how fast it moves. Is this typical? Also I was not surprised by the typical Internet bullying. I don’t know how common this is on ATS.

My small bit of possible help:

Twitter is hosted on Cloud Servers. The company is based in San Francisco. To my knowledge (and I may be incorrect in this case) cloud servers use the GPS time standard (like the phone companies) to time/date stamp their data flow. This would be in UTC or GMT time. There are likely writers on here (Wired) who know people at Twitter who could quickly resolve any questions regarding time and Twitter’s policy involving any changes to posts (“Tweets” I think – I’m not a user) on their system.

This is all very interesting.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gobeon

I have not read this whole entire Thread and as being under the influence of the dreaded flu have not researched this.

But,

Dear Gobeon - It appears to me you are a lawyer or one of Them, Trying do disfuse a situation - and trying not to sound like one, Or, a newer Secretary to a Lawyer --- Which Is It? BTW, You forgot the -- In Conclusion for your final argument. Your furthermore gave you away.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join