It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Mikey84

And this was supposed to have happened in the run up to the royal wedding, which probably meant a higher than normal viewership.

Isn't it possible that people who would have paid attention to the ticker and Bin Laden's dead were tired of the royal wedding affair and just not watching the news?

link   
I think OP has misread the news ticker

link   
Right. I've read alot of this thread and lurked all along but pages back someone posted an RT video of an interview with Julian Assange where the ticker read that OBL had been killed a week ago and this was allegedly broadcast on the 1st? Or 2nd May?? Either way this surely shores up the OP's claim however everyone seems to be ignoring and glossing over this?!? I'm just confused but am inclined to believe the OP. if I can find the vid I'll repost, apologies if this has already been discussed etc

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Unfortunately the people dancing in that video could be dancing about anything. The title of that video can be modified at ANY time, so it cannot be used as any sort of proof in this matter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Wcitizen, that video clip has already been debunked, it was actually uploaded on May 1st. See my earlier post on that: ATS post

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
So I think this is the one, not sure if I am linking properly as am on my phone and not sure how to verify when this was broadcast

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I've found this video which is showing as having been uploaded on 28 April 2011.

Title: Osama Bin Laden Celebration. Osama dead.

www.youtube.com...

If this was genuinely uploaded on 28 April, it seems there must have been some news somewhere about his death - BEFORE Obama ordered his murder.
edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Its easy to change the title to a previously uploaded video, and I SO want to change the background music to rap and put them in slow motion ALA Office space lol
edit on 8-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomie

Ya that is the video that I posted back on page 2 of this thread.
2nd line

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I think it's time for a few things to be mentioned.

1) This community is asked to DENY IGNORANCE. This twitter post obviously demands investigation. That is a fact, and no words should dissuade that.

2) The resources of the ATS community are VAST, and to search for this evidence in the video archives is actually quite a small undertaking considering the efforts to prove such things as ET's and other etereal topics.

3) Taken at face value, the fact that this twitter post exists demands a congressional inquiry, and in order to push this we should all be searching for confirmation, as this being true is grounds for impeachment, taking into consideration all the other lies we've been told. If in fact this raid never happened, or was staged, or we were lied to, justice should be swift and thorough.

4) The apparent disregard by some members without so much reasoning to the contrary other than "trolling" should be handled harshly by the moderators.

5) All attempts to contact the OP via twitter, if possible as I do not know how it works, should be made so that we can attempt to narrow down the possible footage, and all care should be taken to realize that FOX, like other news networks, reair foortage while the ticker does not stay the same, so all airings of the narrowed footage should be considered, and a lack of proof in one reel should not discount the possibility of it being on a reairing or earlier airing.

Good Hunting

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

This is my first post. I've lurked for a few months, signed up a little while ago, and now here I am.

I've read every post of this thread all the way through to page 53. Holy cow! I've got some insights and comments that I'd like to share with you.

1. There are multiple sides to the OBL story. The US OS is the one we're working on now but isn't it odd that we don't hear foreign media sources with differing stories, by this I mean radically differing stories. If we had killed OBL weeks ago, someone in OBL's camp would have known that OBL was dead and the news would have made it to us via some foreign media outlet. This makes me think that OBL has been dead for a very long time (probably since 2001) and thus there was no motivation for the foreign media sources to report anything about OBL. That observation combined with the multiple holes and changing of the OS really stinks to high heaven.

2. I've been thinking about the television feed. There are so many ways to segment the signal provider of the end user of television. Directv filters your feeds and only lets you get certain stations based upon where you have the dish installed. This is how the commercials on these national stations can still target local audiences. Isn't it conceivable that there could also be slight variations in the actual programming instead of just variations in the commercials? Perhaps they give different ticker line info to different timezones, or cities, etc. Or even slight variations among the ticker information sent to cable end users versus Satellite? Just thinking out loud here.

3. I don't have a cellphone and I don't twitter. I did go on twitter for the first time and make the observation myself and found Megneverlands tweet. I got to wondering though. What if you were trying to send a tweet and you phone either had poor coverage or suddenly lost coverage while tweeting. Is there some sort of Cache that might hold that tweet and send it when the coverage improved? So perhaps she really saw this ticker on April 27th in the evening. She tweeted but the signal was poor so it cached the tweet and didn't get a signal until 10:43AM on the 28th? Is this possible? I don't know, anyone who does, I'd like to know.

4. There's some strategic lessons to be learned here. It seems obvious to me that there is a huge need to archive footage from the MSM news sources. If you think about it, this is the main avenue that TPTB use to communicate with all of us peons. The MSM is most likely allied with TPTB so we can't rely on their archives. There needs to be accessible independent archives out there. These archives need to be private, non-commercial archives. Now I don't get TV feed to my residence anymore. I shut that off years ago. But those ATS'ers out there with TIVO's etc. might help out ATS tremendously by keeping a month-long buffer of a particular news show/time segment. 24 Tivo users could cover an entire channel by recording just one hour a day, 7 hours a week, and 30-31 (Or 28 or 29 in Feb) hours a month. I don't know the capacity of most TIVO units but surely recycling ~30 hours of disk space wouldn't take too much of a bite would it?

5. If you don't have TIVO and you see something like OP did on the ticker, tweet about it or send an email, or make a post right away. The sooner we all know about it, the more chance that an ATS'er might still have the footage on their Tivo unit.

I hope the OP comes back. I had never heard the term "doxied" before when someone made reference to "doxied her twitter account." It sounded like some type of invasive hacking technique. I was put off by the feel of that statement too. I learned later that it just meant that you looked at all her tweets and got only the information that she put out there herself throughout her tweeting career. I really thought you had penetrated some firewalls or something. I can imagine what I'd have thought if it was MY twitter account being referenced with the "doxied" verb.

Well you pulled me from the shadows with this thread. I hope we get to the bottom of it.

DN

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
According to someone on godlike productions, there was someone on FB who also posted they had seen on Fox that BL was dead on 28 April. Unfortunately they don't give a link. I'll keep looking.

edit on 8-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by relyt

Relyt - any idea why no-one is taking this great find into account? The mind boggles! More people need to watch it repost my love! :-)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

OK, something more simple then. Anyone can tweet that there was a ticker about a riot in the middle east, or the stock market will be closing at a low or that there will be severe rain storms in the eastern states and so on and so on. A coincidence or proof?

How can a jury be out when the jury has no evidence of the Fox ticker doing such a thing. The ticker is innocent until proven guilty.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Meg
@megneverlands US

Proof that This twitter thread was hacked

Scroll down to 28 apr Fox

Scroll to bottom, read bottom two posts, out of sequence dates

»

megneverlands Meg
The little cousins are insisting that I make balloon animals for them. I think they think I'm a clown.
11 hours ago

megneverlands Meg
RT @KVOA Great News! Gabrielle #Giffords, husband Mark, & friends had a night on the town in Houston fb.me/11f4ieKhE #az
21 hours ago

megneverlands Meg
RT @NewYorkPost Schoolchildren with President Bush on 9/11 recall interrupted reading nyp.st/kEJecY
6 May

katiecouric Katie Couric
by megneverlands
how high are gas prices now? one mom can only take her daughter to preschool 4 days/week (via @CNNMoney) say.ly...
5 May

megneverlands Meg
@
@hhoagie I'd choose M&M's.
5 May

megneverlands Meg
I want!!!!!! RT @TMZ The Home Alone house is for sale! (link tracking not allowed)/jsFXgU
5 May

megneverlands Meg
Today is Children's Day in Korea. . . Why doesn't the US have one? I feel like every country should.
4 May

megneverlands Meg
I love love love Rachel Weisz. RT @THR Rachel Weisz to Play Evil Witch in Disney's 'Oz' (link tracking not allowed)/j1UwfZ
3 May

megneverlands Meg
RT @davidbadash: Wow. Obama invited Bush to join him at Ground Zero Thursday. Bush declined. #binladen
3 May

megneverlands Meg
Visiting the east coast in the spring is so hard for me because of the 3 hour time difference. Having trouble adjusting. #totallyexhausted
3 May

megneverlands Meg
@23zomg I'd personally recommend France rather than Italy. I wasn't really a fan of Rome. It's not very safe. France is wonderful.
2 May

megneverlands Meg
@
@aurosan Happy birthday

2 May

megneverlands Meg
My sister sent me this pic. She says this is what my dog has been doing since I left for Philly. He misses me :'( twitpic.com...
2 May

megneverlands Meg
Hanging out with my cousins. Movies

2 May

megneverlands Meg
@knowerofnada

2 May

megneverlands Meg
It's so peaceful here. twitpic.com...
2 May

megneverlands Meg
I've had Starbucks & a Mountain Dew today. That's about a typical month's worth of caffeine for me. I'm jittery, dizzy, & chatty. Lovely.
2 May

megneverlands Meg
My mom just called to tell me that my 80 year-old grandma is going around saying that US troops finally killed Aladdin. Lmao. #binladen
2 May

megneverlands Meg
I want to know why Fox News' ticker reported Bin Laden dead on 4/28 (last week). I saw it with my own eyes.
2 May

megneverlands Meg
@
@thegoodhuman Exactly
2 May

megneverlands Meg
I'm hearing that the crowd gathered around the White House in celebration of #binLaden's death already had #Obama's new campaign signs. Wth?
2 May

megneverlands Meg
RT @BreakingNews: State Dept. issues travel alert warning of possible reprisals following death of #binladen politi.co/kjpCgt
2 May

megneverlands Meg
Why/how did Fox News report that #Bin #Laden had died roughly THREE DAYS before he even supposedly killed?
2 May

megneverlands Meg
Yep. RT @dantaylorjr Both @jeremyscahill & @megneverlands reported on 4/28 Fox News had a ticker reporting OBL was dead. #binladen
2 May

megneverlands Meg
RT @JoeMyGod Local news reports that some of the Times Square crowd is leaving for Ground Zero via subway. #binladen
2 May

megneverlands Meg
RT @blcsfo LOOK AT HOW FOX NEWS REPORTED BIN LADEN DEATH j.mp/jDzGnI
2 May

megneverlands Meg
RT @caitieparker The girl married her prince. The bad guy is dead. It's a real Disney weekend here on Earth.
2 May

megneverlands Meg
My tweet from 4/28... RT @megneverlands Fox News ticker is saying Bin Laden's dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
2 May

megneverlands Meg
Why did Fox News report last Thursday that #Bin #Laden had been killed...? A little early, no? Interesting. Check my tweets for proof. #bs
2 May

megneverlands Meg
The last time I checked, men can't die twice. #osama #bin #laden
1 May

megneverlands Meg
Are they reporting that Bin Laden died TODAY...? Because Fox News had it on their ticker on 4/28... Hmm.
1 May

megneverlands Meg
People need to learn to THINK for themselves & quit blindly believing the media. There's always an agenda. Who pays/controls the media?
1 May

megneverlands Meg
I call bs. Osama #Bin #Laden has been dead for yearsss. Do a little research, & consider why this might be "news" now. #obama
1 May

megneverlands Meg
RT @babyrabies I wish we lived in a world where I could leave my 2 sleeping kids in the car while I run in to a bathroom while on the road.
1 May

megneverlands Meg
I just saw a one-armed man with a tape measurer fastened to his stump. . . This day just keeps getting more & more strange.
30 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Laaame. RT @AP William, Kate delay honeymoon; William to return to duty as RAF rescue pilot after long weekend: apne.ws/j5H3Lx -RJJ
30 Apr

megneverlands Meg
A man at airport came up to me, said he reconigized me, & angrily insisted I sold him a faulty phone at Verizon. Def not me. Wth? Lol.
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Heading to Philly for a few weeks. I'm so tired from the Royal Wedding party last night that I may sleep through the entire flight!
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
RT @BBCWorld: Photo of Prince William & Catherine in their "just married" Aston Martin leaving Buckingham Palace twitpic.com...
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Haha! RT @ellakaytweets You KNOW Harry was itching to lay one on Pippa just to steal the show
#royalwedding
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
TWO kisses!!! #royalwedding #william #kate
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
I wish Diana could see her son today. She would've been so happy. Seems unfair that we get to see the wedding & she doesn't. #royalwedding
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
William & Kate are officially married. They're now the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge. The Queen gave them titles this morning. #royalwedding
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Kate looks gorgeous! #royalwedding #rw2011
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@tisarosemusic Haha. That was her fave MJ song. You watching the wedding?
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
William and Harry are in the Abbey! #royalwedding
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@
@jermjackson5 I am! Are you?
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Kate Middleton got hair extensions for the wedding. #royalwedding #rw2011
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Really...? RT @katewilliam2011: Prince William will not be wearing his RAF uniform but rather the striking red uniform of the Irish Guards.
29 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Off to a #RoyalWedding viewing party! Tiaras, bubbly drinks, scones, & fake sapphire engagemen
megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Prince William & I share ancestral great-grandmothers on BOTH sides of his family. #fact ... BUT, still no last min wedding invite. #boo
28 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Haha. RT @RoyalPony: Have to take a quick gallop into Covent Garden to pick up Harry at the pub.
28 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Anyone else planning to pull an all-nighter to watch the #RoyalWedding tonight?
28 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Wow RT @ChrisCuomo: #royalwedding is most high risk event of its kind ever. security plan 122 pgs. 6k involved. even carriage footmen armed.
28 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@arizona_abby Eh. I have mixed feelings.
27 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@
@Arizona_Abby Brewer vetoed that one.
27 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Had fun in Phoenix last night & this morning, but left early after little cousin was rushed into emergency surgery. More prayers please.
27 Apr

megneverlands Meg
RT @ezraklein: CNN is awaiting Trump's remarks on Obama's birth certificate? Can anyone remember a more absurd morning in American politics?
27 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@
@AaronMFlynn I think Michelle's pregnant too! #obama
27 Apr

azcentral azcentral
by megneverlands
White House releases Obama long-form birth certificate azcentral.com/news/articles/…
27 Apr

megneverlands Meg
RT @TheAdvocateMag: Obama to birthers: "We do not have time for this kind of silliness." Releases birth certificate. http://(link tracking not allowed)/h9QNRu
27 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Hanson is on #DWTS tonight!!! Total blast from my past. They were my first concert. I loved Taylor. #mmmbop
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@knowerofnada Odd, isn't it? I'm not so sure it was a rainbow. I think it looks like an earthquake cloud.
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
The flowers next to our pool finally bloomed. Gorgeous
twitpic.com/4pkf0e
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
RT @blackinformant Gabrielle #Giffords Supporters Raise $358k For Re-Election Campaign ow.ly/1cle43 #az
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@
@nevaeh38 It was in Arizona.
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Weirdest rainbow ever. There is no chance of rain & very little clouds. So so odd. twitpic.com...
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
If you haven't played 'Michael Jackson The Experience' for Wii, you're missing out. I'm officially the queen of "Bad".
25 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Same here. RT @MawmmaB3ar Marry Michelle Obama, F Halle, killl Robin Quivers.
24 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Did anyone else see Barbara Walters' interview with Elton John & David Furnish? The one with their baby? It's very sweet. YouTube it.
24 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Lmao. True true. RT @JennyJohnsonHi5: Fun Fact: Babies with pierced ears have 35 year old grandmothers
24 Apr

megneverlands Meg
Lil' sis included The Beatles, MJ, Madonna, Tupac, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Aerosmith, Cyndi Lauper, etc. on her new iPod. #imsoproud
24 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@
@therealsophieb Sounds fun. We're doing pretty much the same. Happy Easter

24 Apr

megneverlands Meg
@
@chubbyjones Happy birthday!
23 Apr

megneverlands Meg
RT @AustinBrown: Happy 83rd bday to the legendary Shirley Temple! Genius performer.
23 Apr
close ×

@megneverlands
Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr via Seesmic for Android
replies ↓

UndeadUsama Undead Usama
@
@megneverlands Fox is just another asset of those imperialist dogs, I'm not dead nor will I ever be. Greetings, Undead Usama
43 minutes ago
edit on 073131p://pm3147 by debris765nju because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by relyt

P.s I'm such a newbie and from the uk, please enlighten me to the the meaning of '2nd line' cheers x

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I've contacted my friend Matt Drudge about this, hopefully we will see something about it on the Drudgereport.
I have also contacted some other news agencies that may have some comprehensive search resources to verify the May 28 ticker.

I use the term, "friend" loosely, because technically, Drudge doesn't even know I exist,

I have read practically every page while at first I was certain that this was a poor excuse for a hoax, I now feel that the OP truly stumbled on to something that casts a deeper shadow over the accuracy of the "official" story., which I find hard to believe.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomie
reply to post by relyt

P.s I'm such a newbie and from the uk, please enlighten me to the the meaning of '2nd line' cheers x

lol forum rules say something along the lines of your post must have at least 2 lines of text, so it's a running gag/unenforced rule circumvention that's taken a life of its own. I myself have my own unique way of doing it, as my posts then to be short and direct.

2nd ___

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenVisage

Aha! I see! Well thanks for the enlightenment. I'd better follow the rules then hadn't I!
2nd line ;-)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenVisage

relyt got a real eye opener on page two, that others have even posted,after he did The RT interview of astrange ticker tape at bottom showing osama dead week early. good post relyt best thing I've seen on ATS because it's real beyound a shawdow of doubt

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join