It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think Fox news mistkenly reported it early..Because nes networks seem to be slandering each other and seem to be out of ocntrol to some degree.Not sure if it is realy illegal though.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It was May i when Obama announced Osama was dead!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

What is your point? We already knew that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"Today(May 1 2011) at my direction(Obama)the United states launched a targeted operation against that compound"-Obama

Obama said today,which was May 1st (May day)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

and? your point being?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

reply to post by debris765nju

This is the avatar of undead usama. There is something odd about it, it crashed my computer six times, the hackers placed obstacles in the path, error screens and such, timeouts.

The hackers accessed the twitter schematic for the webpage and they chose megneverlands webpage. They altered the timestamp.

The fact that the timestamp was hacked invalidates it as proof of any type.

I am a twitter member so i notified twitter security they were being hacked, gave the point of entry and the name used by the hackers.

If you are interested in pursuing this matter i suggest you follow undead usama.

LUCITY....The Fox 40 photograph is relevant because it is associated with the hackers which is why i copied it. It was relevant to them so it might be relevant to researchers. Feel free to ignore it if you wish.

You have no clue at all what you're talking about lol

That picture has nothing at all embedded in it. Just a plain old avatar image. You're making stuff up and have zero proof that her timestamp was hacked.

You following the thread at all? It was mentioned that 4chan was one of the websites she went to to post about her tweet. That undead account is nothing more than a 4chan troll who thinks they're funny. Why change her timestamp to April 28th, but keep theirs at May 2nd? They would have changed both if it was a hack. That reply to her tweet is nothing more than a pathetic little troll failing to be funny.

I do wonder why she'd pick 4chan to post about her tweet? Thinking someone there could maybe help her find an image of that ticker she saw or something? That's the last place on the internet to ask for help. All they care about is trolling and creating ignorant meme's.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

i am somehow not surprised by this. fox news is one of the most complicit agencies in this whole thing, imo.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

No offense man, but that's the whole point of this thread. Our President said OBL was killed on one particular day, and we're trying to determine if OBL was really killed on a different day. That would mean Obama is lying and creating a theater show.

What we're trying to find out is if OBL was killed earlier and the news leaked prior to the President's speech.

That would make Obama a massive liar.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Thanks for the explanation. I've been watching this since your first post, FYI. In addition, this is the first time you've explained that photograph, so your implying that I will ignore it is...well...ignorant. Take a look at how your posts have communicated thus far. You've proved nothing.

reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Don't feel bad. There's a good chance, if she's even really abandoned the thread, which we're not sure of at this point, that the leaving was going to happen anyway. With the turn of a phrase, it was quite easy to make it look as if you were the reason.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I outlined the places I searched for videos and looked at them a few pages back. I look at approximately 5 main sites where videos are typically archive and post videos, and then crawled the web for all references to the shows in blogs and on random site. There weren't all that many in total. Maybe 200?

As for your hacking statement, it seems that's still an open issue? Hacking/a hoax via something like a back door to a timestamping API or app hasn't exactly been disproved yet either. At least not in this thread. If it has, please point out the post or posts because I and apparently a lot of others have missed it.

As for going viral, well 0 to at least 66,000 results in less than 24 hours is a start.
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As a supporter of the current and the previouse administration, I will admit that this is very interesting. I will be following this one closely, albeit, hoping that it is found to be false.
S&F to the OP

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedigirati
I do have one question for all of you on here, ( debunkers and trolls too ) what where YOU doing at 7:43 PM or AM on April 28th, what was on the TV that you saw, what did you say, what did you EAT???

Now be exact, what where YOU doing???

( not so easy now is it unless something extrodinary happened )

What kind of question is this? Plus, you answered it yourself. Something extraordinary did happen to her.

And her times posted here do not correlate to the times her tweet is showing. That's an open issue neither she not anyone else has been able to explain yet. As far as I've seen here.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hey guys you've been had. Twitter dates are easy to spoof. If you tweet from a mobile device you just need to change the date on the phone and tweet. Typically you'll first have to change the settings on the device that syncs your time with the cell tower then change the date to whatever you wish. I've done it before. Some apps ignore tweets like this, others let it through. I bet you can do the same on windows by changing Operating systems date.

This thread is a waste of time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by polysynth12

We have already discussed that possibility many pages back and pretty much decided that doesn't work like that any more. The times are set by the Twitter server and shown based on your settings.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
lets not let this

Amelia Earhart Defense - A four part shell game: (1) I can't find those facts; (2) there are lots of theories; (3) oh, that was a long time ago; and (4) nobody cares anymore. This is useful when the quote, facts, or figures have been "disappeared"

turn this thread into this:

Argument by Attribution - In which any argument you make is immediately conflated with whatever they think Noam Chomsky/Robert Scheer/Susan Sontag/Michael Moore said about something. Mark Safranaski does this incredibly well - essentially, any argument you make, you must first answer for any argument that anyone else sharing a vague political connection to you has made. You also see this in the presidential debates, where the entire field wants to withdraw from Iraq because Kucinich is the only one saying that

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Is this really what ATS has become now?

53 Pages and still not one piece of proof or evidence? Any other thread would have been closed by now. I'd love to see a UFO forum last this long based on someones word alone.

Seriously people, 53 pages and no one else in the world at all has said they seen what the OP and her Grandmother seen? 53 Pages and not one person has been able to find the ticker that said it.

It's clear that the OP either misread or it was a ticker mistake related to the other OBL stories that day (which there were).

What happened to people on here, the ones who used to look for evidence and facts, not run off on wild theories based on word alone.

53 pages is madness and I still can't believe it's going.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Somebody several pages back indicated that they had sent off an e-mail or attempted to contact Fox News reference this claim made by the OP. Have we heard anything back on that yet? (although I'm not expecting Fox to say anything).

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Discussed but didn't prove anything definitively, unless I missed something, in which case, would you be kind enough to point it out?

First question I asked was what kind of phone and was shown Seesmic for Android. A quick search shows shows seesmic.com... an application that allows you to handle multiple Twitter accounts.

Another quick search show a lot of information about Seesmic for Android date and time stamps. These types of applications always have security holes. Again, unless I've missed it in this thread, I didn't see any kind of in-depth discussion or anything more than the casual pronouncements without any real proof that this was all secure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
reply to post by hotbakedtater

hotbaked....I could give you the links to all the video's...but to be honest...it would fill up more than one post worth of links...your asking for something that you can look up yourself...so please go search yourself if you seriously think you'll find what all of us have missed
edit on 8-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

I went through more about 30-40 pages of april 28th video's doing the same thing as below poster and also searched a good majority of video's that were put out on the 29th but there was nothing
edit on 8-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

Thank you from me and I'm sure a lot of us here on ATS for you hard work looking thru these, I tried one and by mid point I actually started to fast foward, so i give you a ton of credit.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Since when does page count equate to anything? This thread's been up what, 24 hours? But even then, how does that equate to anything like what you're pronouncing here? There are still some outstanding question and issues that might still be answered. Just because you're convinced your interpretation is right doesn't mean everyone is at that same place.

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join