It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Are we sure that twitter comments can't be edited? Also.. Meg, if you could call your grandmother and ask what time she saw the ticker.. that could clear things up.

I'm not ready to call this a hoax, but it is looking like a dead end.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

This is the avatar of undead usama. There is something odd about it, it crashed my computer six times, the hackers placed obstacles in the path, error screens and such, timeouts.

The hackers accessed the twitter schematic for the webpage and they chose megneverlands webpage. They altered the timestamp.

The fact that the timestamp was hacked invalidates it as proof of any type.

I am a twitter member so i notified twitter security they were being hacked, gave the point of entry and the name used by the hackers.

If you are interested in pursuing this matter i suggest you follow undead usama.

LUCITY....The Fox 40 photograph is relevant because it is associated with the hackers which is why i copied it. It was relevant to them so it might be relevant to researchers. Feel free to ignore it if you wish.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

What? Why are you accusing me of scaring her away? I'm not the twitter user "undeadosama" that's been messing with her twitter account. All I said in a much earlier post was that her real name is connected to several of her twitter/tweets that she put out there, she's got her name all over on these. Not my fault, and anyone who googles "Megneverlands" will find her name a in about 5 seconds. Maybe this is a lesson to all of you that love these social media sites so much, they make it toooo easy to connect them to your real life.

I googled her twitter name to see where else she might have posted about this fox news ticker thing, and found it strange that for someone involved in journalism, she would only post about her witnessing a supposed slip up by Fox News here on ATS and over on 4chan.org. ATS fine, but 4chan ain't exactly a respectable journalism outlet.

This combined with Lucidity's observation that her own accounting doesn't exactly jibe with her tweet version, and the fact that ZERO evidence has turned up in support of her story, makes this whole thing look like one gigantic mistake that has since taken on a life of it's own, even the OP bailed on the topic.

Fox News has declared Osama bin Laden dead several times in in the past and made so many mistakes with it's news ticker it even has inspired a Web site to track them all, Media Matters. Don't they record every moment of Fox News broadcasts just to document all their fibs, lies, mistakes and other journalistic transgressions?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Her account was not hacked. There has been no proof otherwise posted inthread of this either.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I must have read wrong.. sounded like it was you that messed with her account.. sorry about that.

Yes.. this is a dead end. I and many others have searched the videos of 4/28 and have come up with nothing on the ticker.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I must have read wrong.. sounded like it was you that messed with her account.. sorry about that.

Yes.. this is a dead end. I and many others have searched the videos of 4/28 and have come up with nothing on the ticker.

May I ask for the link to the videos you searched that have tickers, please?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Am sure they held information on OBL death till later after the royal wedding was finished so the news could focus on that...

Sure of it... I found that out somewhere.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

hotbaked....I could give you the links to all the video's...but to be honest...it would fill up more than one post worth of links...your asking for something that you can look up yourself...so please go search yourself if you seriously think you'll find what all of us have missed
edit on 8-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

I went through more about 30-40 pages of april 28th video's doing the same thing as below poster and also searched a good majority of video's that were put out on the 29th but there was nothing
edit on 8-5-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I used Google Video search - "Fox News April 28 2011" and looked through the first 30 pages.. don't click on the ones by Fox, because they don't have tickers. Usually you can see the ticker in the preview image.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I too, saw the ticker on May 2nd, saying he had been killed a week ago. I too questioned the timing of his death. Heres the link of my post on here (Hope this works-newb!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its showing up on mine as the 1st post.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Why is this not in Skunk Works yet?

This is a blatant attempt to get Twitter hits.

I'm outta here
I am confused. What purpose is there in getting twitter hits, may I ask?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Some people really want as many followers as possible on Twitter. There can be some potential monitary benefits to having a huge following (selling products, etc). Your average person on Twitter (I would guess) is interested in being followed by friends, not necessarily strangers.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas

I used Google Video search - "Fox News April 28 2011" and looked through the first 30 pages.. don't click on the ones by Fox, because they don't have tickers. Usually you can see the ticker in the preview image.
OK, thanks, I will give it a shot later, I have some free time on my hands this week and am still very interested in this saga. We all know something stinks about the OBL story, and unless Meg's entire Twitter was created to deliver this ONE tweet, I believe she is for real. Of course I can also buy that govt agents have created innocuous accounts across all social networks for whatever reasons, too, so finding a video of that ticker would be great.

And this has not exactly gone viral all over, (IE MSM news sources) it is simply making the rounds of the usual places online people gather to talk about fringe topics. That is very far from viral.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Can she check her cell phone records and get the time her Grandmother called? Wouldn't that tell you what time it was running?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Oh for the love of God (notice I used a capital "G" for all you bashers). He was killed on the 28th and Fox announced it, briefly. In case any of you were asleep on the 28th there were at least 1 million people crowding the streets of London on that day. If it had been announced on the day it would have put EVERY SINGLE ONE of them in danger so it was delayed a few days, no big deal and completely excusable...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
Look at my vid from RT up above it was posted on may 2 but states it happened a week ago. Its in the ticker.

It was not a week ago..Obama learned about the intelligence was pretty sure that it was a high possiblity it was Osama Bin Laden a week ago is what Obama said he had learned from intelligence.Not that Usama was killed a week ago.
So I think it is the news not reporting stuff correctly.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain

Originally posted by Furbs
My big question is..

So what?

So what if he was killed on the 28th of April or the beginning of May.

You people complain when MSM rushes out with a story, now you complain when they bury a story to make sure it is accurate before they announce it.

Grow up.

EDITED to include..

LOL @ you watching FOXnews
edit on 8-5-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

Yeah, except they STILL don't have the story straight. So burying it to make sure it's accurate is a crock of doody.

When Obama made his announcement, he stated that Osama was killed on May 1st. It's pretty bad that you can't even get the day straight in your statement? That's just the beginning of it, all the "facts" being released keep getting jumbled and switched around. I'm starting to think they're doing it on purpose. With something like that you would think they'd take the time to know what they're talking about instead of contradicting themselves at every turn.

The confusion is not the official story. The confusion comes from people that do not understand the official story or the channels that information like this travels down.

People have been confused since the beginning of the story because people were taking admittedly incomplete information, misunderstanding what is being said, regardless of whether it was accurate information or not, and running with it until the NEXT bit of information is released. When this happens, the "Official Story" can -NEVER MAKE SENSE- to someone that has bought into any conspiracies.

I mean, when it FIRST broke, people on this forum were asking "Gee, how did the DNA test come back so fast?" Well, we all know the answer to that now, dont we? Yes, we do.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well I just spent 2 days reading all this (I'm on vacation so no biggy), has NONE of you thought to ask TWITTER?

Just ask them to verify the tweet. they would be a good start I would think but I don't tweet so I dunno.

I think she DID see what she says, and the time of the phone call from Grandma would be valuable, I hold a record on my treo for 6 months ( I had to set it up for that long) default "should" be a month at any rate.

I saw the tweet on her page and yes it does say different times for different time zones (BTW I set my clock on my PC to April 28th to show time stamps have no bearing on the current server time as you can see)

I have seen odd tickers scrolling in fox news ( years ago, when I did watch them )

All I can really say is if you roll the dice often enough you will come up with all six sides eventually

I do have one question for all of you on here, ( debunkers and trolls too ) what where YOU doing at 7:43 PM or AM on April 28th, what was on the TV that you saw, what did you say, what did you EAT???

Now be exact, what where YOU doing???

( not so easy now is it unless something extrodinary happened )

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This thread isn't about when he died.. most of us.. at least I believe he died in 2001.

This thread is about if FOX mistakenly announced the official story early or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join