It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is pretty amazing if it's true.

Not a Twitter user so not sure what you can and can't do... or how easy it would be to hack and insert a post?

But yeah, if this is true...

edit on 7/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I don't know why, but the Twitter page isn't coming up (blank white screen). Can somebody post a screenshot of it?

No, we can't. They have this at the bottom. Older Tweet results for megneverlands are unavailable. I did see it though.

They are NOT unavailable, just scroll down and give it a second to refresh and the pull bar will move up allowing u to scroll down further revealing older tweets, For god sake's were going backwards here, its almost as though people are wanting to stall this whole operation

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So others were having problems earlier with accessing ATS also I see. Has ATS explained this or is there already a thread on this?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthPhobos

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I don't know why, but the Twitter page isn't coming up (blank white screen). Can somebody post a screenshot of it?

No, we can't. They have this at the bottom. Older Tweet results for megneverlands are unavailable. I did see it though.

They are NOT unavailable, just scroll down and give it a second to refresh and the pull bar will move up allowing u to scroll down further revealing older tweets, For god sake's were going backwards here, its almost as though people are wanting to stall this whole operation

Try it first and then tell me. Sorry I don't twitter and never will. I just go to search and put in megneverlands and it only goes to May 3 for me. I have tried refreshing 2 times. Does it work for you or anyone else?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i really wish the OP would just give some info on what was on during the time he saw the ticker...would narrow the search tremendously

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

yup, try another browser?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am glad too see this thread is back up. I have been doing the same as AshleyD said she was doing. Spending a lot of time looking for footage from the 28th. The OP did put that tweet between others about the royal wedding so that is where it possibly is if there is footage of it.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
i really wish the OP would just give some info on what was on during the time he saw the ticker...would narrow the search tremendously

Would be great to find the clip for sure, but even just this twitter post, if absolutely true and genuine, is absolutely enough.... unless the guy had a premonition or just guessed it.... I'm willing to take his word.

Still not sure whether or not the twitter post itself is legit.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Hi OP,

I have a screen capture for you

twitter
edit on 7-5-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by trigg3r
reply to post by superman2012

yup, try another browser?

Still not working.
2nd.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
maybe everyone should start retweeting this, will the original date show in the retweet?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting this thread was 404 (moved/deleted) for some time, then restored, maybe ATS mods want to explain this?

Those having trouble seeing the tweet should scroll directly to the bottom of the page to force the tweet feed to load the next batch of older tweets, this is how it works and is done to conserve bandwidth for Twitter.com

btw OP, very interesting! This MSM story of Osama's death literally stinks

edit on 7-5-2011 by salty_wagyu because: classified

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by salty_wagyu
Interesting this thread was 404 (deleted) for some time, then restored, maybe ATS mods want to explain this?

Those having trouble seeing the tweet should scroll directly to the bottom of the page to force the tweet feed to load the next batch of older tweets, this is how it works and is done to conserve bandwidth for Twitter.com

btw OP, very interesting! This MSM story of Osama's death literally stinks

edit on 7-5-2011 by salty_wagyu because: classified

Tried that, does it work for you!?
2nd

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It's working fine, maybe you need to restart your computer or dump your cache

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
What kind of phone (with carrier) or computer (operating system and so on) was the Tweet sent from?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Not being funny.... but if this is legit, genuine.... for real and has been checked by ATS staff....

Then this needs to be on the front page and people need to know about this.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
but if this is legit, genuine.... for real and has been checked by ATS staff....

This has been 'looked into' by a few staffers and does not mean the information is vetted.

The true test will be our astute members who, time and time again, show how quickly they get to the truth.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

It says seesmic for andriod right under the post

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
sigh...i've looked through a ton of videos and I can't find anything that says that on the ticker...I need the OP to tell me what was on the news at the time...but he's gone inactive since the server was having problems...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Well as I don't use twitter and know nothing about it, is it possible the date could have been altered?
How genuine have the staffers who've seen it deemed it to be?

And yes, you're right... ATS will get to the bottom of it.

I've been checking Fox Clips too... Hmmmm

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join