It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I've been having a look for videos from Fox for 28th April, when you click the link for the videos for 28th April it says "This content is temporarily unavailable.Please try again shortly" as shown in the following link:
video.foxnews.com...
A coincedence or are they trying to hide something?
Also, have never heard of the following site before but have just come across it whilst trying to find coverage from 28th April:
www.newshounds.us...
It seems that they constantly monitor Fox News Channel and might have some coverage from that day?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by AshleyD

From what I've seen, I don't think we can say yet that it was not a hack or hoax.

I don't recall a lot of discussion about it here but have read some things about timestamps and phones and servers and java and PHP and apps and mods and APIs and other interfaces that allow you to set dates and times in certain situations, usually in the future, but who's to say someone didn't find a hole or a hack to modify something on Twitter to set a past date.

This is a bit beyond me technically, but I haven't seen where anyone with this kind of technical knowledge has addressed here.

It's still a possibility.

Jesus Christ, did you even look at the OP's twitter feed?

This is a girl who is blathering on and on for days about mindless stuff like the Royal Wedding. She's not obsessed with ATS or conspiracies.

Her grandmother saw the feed on Fox, and she saw it too.

She tweeted one tweet in her life about this. She has something like 263 followers, even after posting it here.

Are you seriously theorizing that she has some sort of sophisticated technology and motive to hack twitter just to post a thread here to get meaningless ATS points or something?

If your theory is true it's more of a story than the Fox ticker.

C'mon man.... lucidity is your user name....use some logic and sense here. Her story is as true as anything you'll see online, and certainly infinitely more believable than anything being published by the MSM.

My god..... we are in seriously deep #, aren't we.......

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindF

reply to post by AshleyD

From what I've seen, I don't think we can say yet that it was not a hack or hoax.

I don't recall a lot of discussion about it here but have read some things about timestamps and phones and servers and java and PHP and apps and mods and APIs and other interfaces that allow you to set dates and times in certain situations, usually in the future, but who's to say someone didn't find a hole or a hack to modify something on Twitter to set a past date.

This is a bit beyond me technically, but I haven't seen where anyone with this kind of technical knowledge has addressed here.

It's still a possibility.

Jesus Christ, did you even look at the OP's twitter feed?

This is a girl who is blathering on and on for days about mindless stuff like the Royal Wedding. She's not obsessed with ATS or conspiracies.

Her grandmother saw the feed on Fox, and she saw it too.

She tweeted one tweet in her life about this. She has something like 263 followers, even after posting it here.

Are you seriously theorizing that she has some sort of sophisticated technology and motive to hack twitter just to post a thread here to get meaningless ATS points or something?

If your theory is true it's more of a story than the Fox ticker.

C'mon man.... lucidity is your user name....use some logic and sense here. Her story is as true as anything you'll see online, and certainly infinitely more believable than anything being published by the MSM.

My god..... we are in seriously deep #, aren't we.......

Please do not Jesus Christ me.

I did look at the feed. For hours in fact. It neither proves nor disproves a thing. I don't see how you think it does. You seem to have discounted a few things here and are going by what you see on the surface and not what still may be possible and has not to my knowledge been debunked here. A hoax (witting or unwitting) or a hack.

And I agree that we are in seriously deep.
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MindF

Agreed. We have no reason to be attacking the OP. IF we do such a thing, then we can just about attack anyone or anything including you and me.

I think it obvious, that she posted this, thought about it and wanted clarification. She either made a mistake or she didn't. Its as simple as that.

I would suggest for those that keep on attacking the OP, that they take a step back and look where such ultimately leads.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Both April 28 (royal wedding) and May 2 are bank holidays in England, also the AFP article indicates DOW closing at the level it did on May 2. So, wrong date on that article - pretty strange considering that we're talking about bank holidays in this proximity with the misprint plus the note re: OBL.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't think it's likely she hacked the feed, but that's assuming she is who she says she is.
It wouldn't be the first time it happened. And I'm still VERY open-minded on this, especially considering there is at least one other independent piece of evidence. This reported today:

Link

Look at the date of the raid: April 29. Which I believe would be April 28 US time (not sure about that)

ABBOTTABAD, Pakistan — Witnesses say two loud explosions have rocked the Pakistani town where Osama bin Laden was killed in a U.S. raid.

The source of the blasts was not immediately clear. An Associated Press team at the compound where bin Laden was living before the April 29 raid saw no signs of unusual activity Sunday.

There had been speculation that authorities might demolish the house in Abbottabad to try to stop the intense media attention on the town.

This breaking news story will be updated.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by martinkb
guys let it go.. We don't have any real prove Osama wasn't killed when they said he was. Trying to find conspiracy in every single piece of information is just making us look pathetic

Let's dissect your post word-by-word. It will be easy since it's short.

"let it go"

Why? Does it bother your sense of certainty to discover Obama can get on live television on a Sunday night, look into the camera, and with ice in his veins lie to the entire planet?

"we don't have any real prove (sic) Osama wasn't killed when they said he was"

It is not up to us to prove anything. It is Obama who told the world the fairy tale. And the proof we do have contradicts the lies he told.

"trying to find a conspiracy in every single piece of information"

No, we are not.

We have credible evidence that a major news organization broadcast a message proclaiming OBL's death 4 days before the POTUS claimed he was killed. We discover TPTB are lying to us again and point it out. They are providing the lies and contradictory information.

"making us look pathetic"

Wrong again. Amazing how such a short post can be wrong on so many levels.

NOT questioning this bull# would make us look pathetic. Blindly believing such blatant lies, especially in light of somebody like the OP testifying to what she saw, is pathetic.

Claiming the OP has some sort of sophisticated ability and motive to hack twitter is pathetic.

Taking the time to say "let it go" is pathetic.

This is clearly red pill or blue pill time. Amazing to see how many people want to just go back into the Matrix and believe Obama's bed time stories.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
From 2001:
FOXNEW: BIN LADEN DEATH

other reports on twitter about OBLD:
www.cyberjournalist.net...

Isearched the net and have found nothing, so fox must have taken down any and all histoy o any ad all rlated material.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yep. There appear to be a lot of indicators that point to a date/time discrepancy vs the "official story." This story you just posted needs to go on the list with the many others and be tracked down to it's source meticulously so that we can use to prove there is a huge hole in the official story.

The ticker/tweet that is the subject of this thread, if it can be authenticated, will go right on that list too to make the case stronger that the official story has a big lie in it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Those with no twitter accounts, and who have repeatedly proven on the thread having no knowledge whatsoever of how twitter works, are indeed confidently asserting what you have just stated. Its sheer lunacy really isn't it?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes, she has.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
More and more, it's looking like this bogus thread was initiated for two reasons:

1) To circulate traffic and increase membership between the major media players in the story (FOX, Twitter and ATS). FOX supposedly reports the bullfrog info to the (OP)erative, the phony information is then handed off to Twitter, who predate it and enter it on their site and the vehicle used to promote it is ATS.

2) The more devious purpose here is to distract people and get them arguing over how and when this phony mission occurred, instead of IF it occurred. Oh yeah, it's okay to argue how and when this fairy tale took place, but if you doubt its occurrence, then we will act like the cowardly childish creeps that we are and make up a nasty little name for you (deathers) that you will wear forever like the label from hell. Hello! In case you didn't notice, this little stunt is straight from the 9/11 playbook.

Personally, I prefer the name DarkSiders to label all deathers, truthers, birthers, whatever. And since we're knee deep into this little juvenile school yard labeling game, how about calling the gullible debunkers SunShiners?

Also, be alert when you get a MOD or an established member using the term "this is big" or "this can be big". When you see that on a thread, chances are you are being sent on a treasure hunt to the North Pole, while the prize is at the South Pole.

Happy virtual hunting boys and girls!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
They may have reported it but with the wedding hats no one would have noticed. I'm suprised no one mentioned the wedding as being a cover story. It covered up far more than reports of OBL yet no one ever mentions it as a cover story.

edit on 8-5-2011 by siren8 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Yes, she has.

Okay?

And?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

I keep hearing this place is filled with some of the most intelligent critically thinking people who cannot be easily duped. With the exception of a handful of people, all I see is a bunch of people running around like chickens without a head.
This running aorund like chickens you refer to? That is called research. Try it sometime.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

She most likely locked her account because some unknown person got a hold of her personal info and that is scary....I would do the same if it were me!

Well after being reminded that MANY others had heard that Bin Laden was killed a week before including my brother in law the day the story broke,i believe she saw what she saw and it WAS NOT a mistake.as i stated it might be earlier...Fox news most likely jumped the gun and was told to pull it....Why the government has so many conflicting story's,lies i DONT know....Thats the real question that we all should be concerned with here, not whether she did or didn't see this!
edit on 8-5-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Yes, she has.

Okay?

And?
I was answering your question, that she has in fact tweeted with someone who has read this thrread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
In any event it is important.

There have been lies that when push comes to shove, we can't really prove.

It this has occurred, then somehow it will wax provable. If they have lied, and we can prove it, we need to take them to the cleaners on this and be given an explanation/rationalization for all the twisted details.

The devil's in the details. I want to know why.

If the MSM peruses ATS as SO has remarked they do, I hope one of them will investigate this. I have on the news now, and honestly, I keep thinking any minute mention will be made of this. Maybe CNN will try to get a response from FOX. ?

I think you will find they are watching this thread and will 404 any possibly damaging links. You won't find any of the video if we have not already. It's a dead-end.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I figured that. Was that posted in the thread and I missed it (not unlikely) or is that a private matter? Don't want to cross privacy boundaries,

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
More and more, it's looking like this bogus thread was initiated for two reasons:

Actually, it was started for one single reason

the tweet.

Explain it...else your just coming off as...well, as just a mindless denier of anything unusual no matter how unusual. Like not believing in ghosts, so closing your eyes as dishes are flying all around the room because you don't want to see it

The tweet...your next post should be given plausable reason as to how this ticker randomly came on 2 days before the event was offically announced...

explain it...that is the point of the thread...everything else, your nonsense of agendas and such is off topic...explain the tweet.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join