It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, I know his death or possible death, ( I still think we killed the basturd ) is a major victory that sends the message we will not give up the search for evil souls that kill in the name of a book that preaches love, staining the message, but I am literally sick and tired of hearing about this on the news and on every forum.

I mean he's gone, it's done, you need to be focusing on the next idiots in line that have been waiting for a chance to be the top dawg in terrorism.

All this debate on him on if he's dead or not, the celebrations ( which were cool for the first 2 -3 days), the questions, the doubts, it's all growing lame.

All these threads up end turning into the same discussion as the rest of the threads just titled differently. Let it go, this world is as dangerous today as it was when he was alive, you can still get killed for no reason by a US citizen more than likely a terrorists.

To me I'm to the point I don't care either way, he's dead rather it be by the US or by whatever else, I done with it, there are too many other dire issues that are happening in the world.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TSearchX

Eerie. I read exactly that and a lot more, that as I said in my last post, where beyond me technically. There is also a lot about the interfaces with some phones, and even quite a bit about the Android, which apparently the OP used.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes. Definitely. Just about anything can be hacked. So it is easy and normal to update YT info. Just like editing a post on ATS but keeping the original time stamp. But it would take a hack to alter a tweet (from what I am gathering).

But what do you think about the member who found the cache of the twitter page in question? They apparently confirmed the tweet was there in it's current form (and not hacked in, altered, or had the time stamp adjusted).

If the cache is accurate, then I am led to believe the tweet, at the very least, is legit. As to what the member actually saw that day on the ticker, I have no idea.
edit on 5/8/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I'm pretty confidant the twit (is that what it's called?) is legit. And I am thinking the OP saw the story mentioned that DID run on April 28:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Mikey84
On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that

"Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and

"Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"

That was reported on the 28th, and on many stations before (just do a google search realtime and go back to the date and you can see people were talking about it).

edit on 5/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanPLC

Maybe this www.abovetopsecret.com...

is the reason. The poster made a separate thread about it and posted a link to that thread in this one at least twice. Plus it is technically off topic.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

If the tweet was posted backdated via one of various interfaces that may have been hacked the cache would appear perfectly normal.

And, as I and maybe one other person have stated a few times, there look to be some 4chan links, and we know what goes on there. There are some damn good hackers in the world.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, Mikey brought that up last night and I asked the OP the same if they could possibly have caught the tail end of that story, leading them to believe they then registered the story as 'Bin Laden Killed.' I would say that is the most logical conclusion if it is a case of honest error.

But then the OP came back and claimed to be positive that was not the case and they know it was not that. So I do not know what the actual case is.

Either it is 100% true, an honest mistake, or a hoax.

Not sure if we will ever know.
edit on 5/8/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That's the thing. Most of these things we'll never know. But it sure is fun to track it as much as we can.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
Earlier on in this thread someone stumbled across a news story from the 28th via AFP that referred to the his death however i have not seen this mentioned again, is there some reason for this?

Here is the link to the article in question:

Ive also embedded an image of the page, just incase it gets taken down...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/686d35a90c5c.jpg[/atsimg]

Much Love
edit on 8/5/11 by HumanPLC because: added image of page/link

The reason is the first line of the article- French and German shares firmed on Monday.

April 28th was a Thursday - highly suggest the article was written on May 2nd despite the date above.

Also the last line of the article - At 1600 GMT was at 12837.75. Look at this link That is where the dow was on Monday. Looks clear to me that the date of April 28th is just a function of someone forgetting to change the date, or making a mistake when they wrote the article.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by AshleyD

I'm pretty confidant the twit (is that what it's called?) is legit. And I am thinking the OP saw the story mentioned that DID run on April 28:

On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that

"Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and

"Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"

That was reported on the 28th, and on many stations before (just do a google search realtime and go back to the date and you can see people were talking about it).

I have not read all 48 pages for this thread, but I can confirm that there was a story out in the news a few days before Obama's late last Sunday night announcement about Bin Laden, that said if Bin Laden was killed there was a nuclear bomb hidden in Europe that would be used.

Last Sunday my wife and I stayed up to see what Obama's announcement was and right after he said Bin Laden had been killed, I turned to her and said that I had seen an article about a nuclear weapon hidden in Europe.

What does that have to do with the possibility of Fox News reporting Bin Laden was dead before last Sunday?

link   
So the time discrepancy was never resolved?

It was already confirmed that she posted the tweet at 10:43 AM, then she comes in and says 7:43 PM, then a few posts later says it was actually 10:43 PM.

I don't even see how we can go back and look for recorded shows if we can't even establish whether it was in the morning or at night.

link   
reply to post by AshleyD

That's the thing. The OP strikes me as genuine. I don't think she perpetrated this as a hoax. It's either an honest mistake or Fox knew something before the rest of us...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Someone could archive at least few days of couple mass media channels. It's always the same ridiculous story - nobody has TV. If has, doesn't watch it

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I KNEW I'd seen this video before..
This one posted on the 25th...

I'm sure it's older than this too

Found another from the 21st..

Definitely NOT related to Osama
edit on 8-5-2011 by Extralien because: add extra vid..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is a story from today, reporting that the raid happened April 29. Does this substantiate anything?

Link

ABBOTTABAD, Pakistan — Witnesses say two loud explosions have rocked the Pakistani town where Osama bin Laden was killed in a U.S. raid.

The source of the blasts was not immediately clear. An Associated Press team at the compound where bin Laden was living before the April 29 raid saw no signs of unusual activity Sunday.

There had been speculation that authorities might demolish the house in Abbottabad to try to stop the intense media attention on the town.

This breaking news story will be updated.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Epiphron

Nope, Eph. I addressed what you and Morph and I discussed early this morning in a post.

She came back and agreed that it was maybe more like 10:43 PM US PT than 7:43 PM US PT.

Problem was I think you and Morph showed it was 10:30 AM US PT.

So., right. Was it morning or night? We've been looking at night shows based on what ATS megneverlands has said repeatedly here.

I addressed this and more in a post, but had no answer. She apparently got concerned about privacy and set her Twitter to a higher privacy setting and hasn't been back since.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by estebadia
HERE ON ATS, disinfo agents are trolling to shut this thread up

You're not serious are you? Because a lot of people can see a simple explanation for this and don't agree with the over reactions they are disinfo agents?

No, the people who appear to be disinfo agents are the ones who immediately asked for the thread to be closed, accused the OP of trolling for twitter followers, and didn't have an open mind to even consider the possibility that Fox News is an arm of the Obama Crime Syndicate's propaganda division.

While there may or may not be a "simple" explanation for the OP seeing the ticker, there is no reasonable explanation for the immediate attacks against her posting what she saw here, along with the time-stamped evidence that she is telling the truth.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In any event it is important.

There have been lies that when push comes to shove, we can't really prove.

It this has occurred, then somehow it will wax provable. If they have lied, and we can prove it, we need to take them to the cleaners on this and be given an explanation/rationalization for all the twisted details.

The devil's in the details. I want to know why.

If the MSM peruses ATS as SO has remarked they do, I hope one of them will investigate this. I have on the news now, and honestly, I keep thinking any minute mention will be made of this. Maybe CNN will try to get a response from FOX. ?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Benazir Bhutto: She said Bin Laden was Murdered (lead 2007)
Bin Laden was dead before then of course
Benazir Bhutto was murdered as you all know. She was President of Pakistan

www.mafhoum.com...
Bush & Bin Laden - George W. Bush Had Ties to Billionaire bin Laden Brood

erickaecourtney.wordpress.com...
Bush reaction to Bin Laden in 2007

What ever happened to George Bush’s attitude when it came to finding and Getting Osama? At one time he seemed to have a zest for catching him, but in this video of him, something is different. Can America blame Bush for America thinking that Osama Bin Laden was in a remote cave somewhere in the desert? What are your thoughts? It is a fact that George Bush was friends with Osama Bin Ladens Parents. It is also reported that George Bush ordered that the Bin Laden family and a host of other Saudis be flown out of America immediately following the 9/11 attacks. He wanted them to be safe. Wouldn’t it be tough for Bush to order the killing of Osama Bin laden knowing full well, his major investor was Bin Ladens brother and some other key Saudi folks? They all owned a company together called Arbusto Energy also known as Arbusto Oil. Bush was heavily involved with the Saudi Prince and now we have to wonder. Did George Bush know where Osama Bin Laden was the entire time? He rounded up the family so fast, it’s like he kept them in his rolodex. He knew just where they were, as well as all of his Saudi connections here on American soil.Did he participate in the cover up? Was Bin Laden just given the title of the Face of the 9/11 terrorist in order to give blame to someone? Bin Laden would have been proud to say that he killed that many Americans, however, did he ever admit to it?

Bush seemed to have an agenda.

DO NOT FORGET THAT BUSH AND OTHERS WANT TO BRING ABOUT A NEW WORLD ORDER WHERE WE WILL ALL BE SLAVES

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MindF

Not sure we can with 100% certainty that there is "time-stamped" evidence?

This all depends on whether it might be possible to hack one of many interfaces that might be involved here. Or even simply have uncovered an exposure in some app or website that might allow backdating.

I haven't seen much discussion of that in this thread, but I may have missed it but, if so, would appreciate someone pointing it out.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join