It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
While we're figuring this thread out, I thought I would take a break and look into other things concerning April 28th.

This is weird. The video claims to be Pakistanis celebrating OBL's death. Of course, I have no idea what is actually going on the video or why they are really dancing but the video was definitely time stamped for April 28th. And the description reads they are celebrating OBL's death. So we have something on the 28th mentioning his death before the news broke, even if we're not really sure what the people in the video are doing.

Uploaded by plenoempleo2012 on Apr 28, 2011

OSAMA BIN LADEN CELEBRATION PARTY BIN LADEN DEAD

www.youtube.com...

Sorry if this was already brought up in this thread. I'm a bit behind now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
OP is probably one of these characters who plants a false version of the 'Official Story', all the while not questioning the OS. In fact, what the OP is doing here is speculating on a different version of the OS (that OBL was killed in another raid), albeit several days earlier.

The ops pointed out a tweet

do you have anything to say about the tweet, or is it all about character assassination with you?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitalf
I am swinging to your opinion that the ticker was misread;

On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that "Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and "Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"

Is that quote from Lucidity's post? I missed that. If so, that explains this to me.

I see it's from here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/8/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I just remember back when Bush was in office, you weren't so willing to give his administration the benefit of the doubt, and you never called any of their lies "small lies" told for national security reasons. I was calling out the Bush administration right alongside you back then, but since Obama took office, you and a few other posters have taken the baton from the "right wingers" that were here defending everything Bush did.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Faux News is the most mistake laden, poorly run, news entertainment organization on the Planet. They have also listed Barney Frank as a Republican. Sure doesn't make him one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You can change the title of the video whenever you want
the original title of that video may have been something along the lines of "Pakistani dance partys suck" or something like that and then changed it when the offical news came out.

no way of knowing, but since it can be edited whenever, then it doesn't matter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redux
reply to post by Drew99GT

There's a reuters video just two pages back that has a ticker on it saying that the White House said that OBL was killed a week previous. The video was posted on 5/2.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

Then why did the president and most MSM reports after his speech indicate it happened on May 2nd Pakistani time?

I was glued to the TV May 1st when the news broke and there was a lot of speculation about when Osama was killed, but after the president gave his speech, the official story relayed by the MSM was that he was killed on May 2nd.

That's my point; it further shows that people had inside information and were reporting that Osama was killed a week before May 2nd, but as soon as the President spoke, all media went with the "official" story.

Is there a MSM news source other than Reuters that reported after Obama's speech last Sunday evening that Osama was killed a week before May 2nd? I can't find one.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Was this how it originally appeared? Could one edit the title or description after the date it was uploaded? Perhaps, it was uploaded as something else then the title changed?

I was looking at the user who uploaded it (channel) and there is not much to see. The person joined Feb-11/2011, and there is not much else.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I just remember back when Bush was in office, you weren't so willing to give his administration the benefit of the doubt, and you never called any of their lies "small lies" told for national security reasons. I was calling out the Bush administration right alongside you back then, but since Obama took office, you and a few other posters have taken the baton from the "right wingers" that were here defending everything Bush did.

Well, I wasn't on this website back in the bush years, but I am on record around the net in other forums as actually fluctuating from supporting Bush, to being a bit neutral...I was very non-critical about him

I am pretty critical about Obama...

I expect the republicans to play dirty...I hold democrats to a higher standard, therefore I am far more critical of dems than reps.
I see reps as simply a political party that has been completely purchased by large corporate interests (oil, insurance, and foreign contractors)...so, when they do screwy and unconstitutional things, I simply shrug...knowing thats basically what they do.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I've been scratching my head about this vid all day..
I'm almost positive I've seen it elsewhere before..
Possibly related to sadam's downfall...
I will keep searching for the answer to that one..

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
Well it is kinda weird. Was watching this video from RT posted on May 2. And in the ticker it states the U.S. killed OBL a week ago?:puz

edit on 7-5-2011 by relyt because: (no reason given)

This isn't the said footage, is it?

Second line.

link   
reply to post by blupblup

Like I've said, my jury's out, and I can see her not returning for several reasons.

link   
guys let it go.. We don't have any real prove Osama wasn't killed when they said he was. Trying to find conspiracy in every single piece of information is just making us look pathetic

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Amdusias

No that is not. The said footage is from fox. But I just put that on here to show it was stated elsewhere that he was killed a week prior to the announcement.

link   
This thread is a perfect example of how easy it is to PUNK people. When an amateur inexperienced prankster offering contradiction after contradiction can deceive people this easily, it is no wonder the Government keeps selling people a rotten, smelly and expensive bill of goods.

I keep hearing this place is filled with some of the most intelligent critically thinking people who cannot be easily duped. With the exception of a handful of people, all I see is a bunch of people running around like chickens without a head. As for the usual disinfo suspects on this site, 99% of them leave a lot to be desired. This is obviously a reflection of extremely poor training and leadership.
edit on 8-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by debris765nju

This is off topic. In addition, it has been posted numerous times already in this thread, and, I believe, was aired on May 2.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Thanks! Saturn just mentioned the same thing. Apparently it is possible to alter things after being posted while retaining the original time stamp.

The video description is what is curious- not the title. The title just mentions them celebrating. But the description is what mentions it being about OBL's death. But if that can be easily changed, then that apparently makes the video not that important.

link   
I know this is different in a way but I just had to put it down, whats up with fox news just about a half an hour ago they had a retired navy seal on who said that there is no navy seal team 6, that it went under years ago, those are the words he used, now Im really wondering what the heck. I really think that I should invest in a DVR and record this channel 24/7 lol.

link   

Originally posted by martinkb
guys let it go.. We don't have any real prove Osama wasn't killed when they said he was. Trying to find conspiracy in every single piece of information is just making us look pathetic

Seriously? So, what, you think they hacked into twitter?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sorry to remain skeptical, but do we know that the person posting here is really the person who owns that Twitter page?

Has she replied to anyone in Twitter to anyone from here who contacted her in Twitter?

Also, maybe we should just have gone ahead with her posting a U2U'd tweet from someone to further (although still not completely) validate this.

Again, does it even matter?
You can forever question the op's, the person, etc...but the only thing that matters...the only thing that holds water is that one tweet.
So, if the ops is that person, fine...if the ops just noticed that tweet, thats fine also...anything added by the ops is ultimately irrelevant and would be discarded in a court...

its all about the tweet, not the twitterer

If we're being punked or if this is, say, a 4chan/anon plan or attack, damn right it matters.
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join