It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

The mod edited her post to add that shot for her. That is not confirmation that they are the same person.

I've tried hard to follow along with every post, but I don't believe this fact was established at all, unless things happened in U2Us or in Twitter (such as her responding to people from here) that we were not privy to.

Twitter status? They posted a screenshot. We have had little discussion on how a timestamp could be potentially changed/hacked. The 4 chan connection is a currently open question in my mind as well.

I personally spent a few hours reviewing every video and screen shot I could find of the shows that aired on FoxNews between the hours of 6PM to 8PM US PT that I could find in torrents, on YouTube, on FoxNews, on their watchdog sites and that came up in blogs. And I know a few others did too. Nothing.
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Agreed. This all comes down to one thing. Was she mistaken? There is no reason at this point for anyone to continue 'bogging' the thread down with side issues. Once we get our hands on the program she was watching, we can then verify if it was just some honest mistake.

Scroll down to 2nd May.... Fox reporter Mike Tobin also states that Obama was killed a week before we were told that he was dead.

twitter.com...#!/MikeTobinFox/status/64885248361631744
edit on 8/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I've been trawling the net all day for posts/videos in relation to topic.
So far, I've found nothing else that not been found before except for everything I posted here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I did find this site that might prove helpful, I'm just not entirely sure what results I'm getting or how to search it properly.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah, I have seen that. The only thing here is that this is after the fact and her's was before the fact, if there was a fact to be had.

I am not sure what to think at this point. Just waiting to see what the original ticker said.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Iran's intelligence minister says: Bin Laden dead long before US raid

Very interesting. Just check the link

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
To the Original Poster Megan, thank you for sharing this information with us.

I strongly suggest you just take a step back and let this wash over for a minute.

This site is sometimes brash and rude but that is how we talk here. To a new person it can seem very harsh and can be off putting.

I respect you for making your tweets more private after the backlash and people trying to reveal who you are in real life.

That is very rude and morally wrong in my opinion. Why would anyone want to share info with us here if this is what happens to them?

In my opinion,it is very likely that Fox did indeed run this ticker. In fact I believe the routinely run strange tickers once just to mess with the psyche.

I dislike tickers. I do not read them. I also believe that when you are watching the image, the ticker will display a contradictory or reinforcing news item to either support or discredit what the anchor is saying.

Your mind takes in BOTH items, the talk and the ticker and strange things happen in your brain.

So subconsciously, they may have just been preparing their people that it is coming to make it more believable.

Much like I initially heard that he was killed a week earlier...on the news they said it.

I didn't pipe up once I heard the raid was so fresh.

It works on me too. I just chalked it up to usual msm garbage.

The fact is we may or may not find the video. This item may turn out to add to the "oddities" and "inconsistancies" regarding the OBL scam, rather than the smoking gun we are hoping for.

However keep in mind, trolls here would likely still reply something like this, "So let me get this straight, some fox news employess accidentily lobs off the end of the ticker saying OBL followers would retalliate if killed and that means fox has a time machine! Next!"

That is just how trolls roll. So I will follow this thread and keep my ears to the street.

Until then, OP stay calm, and DO NOT feed the trolls!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by esteay812

No. Official story is that the raid went down at 1:30 a.m. local time in Pakistan on Monday, May 2, 2011.

wait, what??? it was reported to us on SUNDAY at a 10.30p EST conference..... what was this past Sunday's Date?....

Wasn't this past Sunday May 1st? Also, I would have sworn that during the reports, information was passed along that he was killed one week prior and the news was not released immediately, so that DNA testing could be performed...
edit on 7-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

Please find a credible main stream news source that reported Osama wa skilled one week before May 1st. Most, if not all, to include THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES reported that Osama was killed May 1st US time/May 2nd Pakistani time.

Please stop posting false information.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Yeah I know but the point that news agencies are discussing this as a known fact and that it happened before the president said it did, I think is big enough news by itself.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

No offense, but related to what topic? The topic here is the FoxNews ticker, no? If proved that this ticker crawl happened, it then provides corroborating evidence for the official time discrepancy, but for now, it's not proved.

The topic in this thread is not the possible contradiction to the official story, though people keep trying to make it so and others keep responding.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Also this mentions that Fox reported that he died a week before too

A quote

Latest reports via Fox News live right now are that he was killed over a week ago by a US missile.

www.conservativesforamerica.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

Here's the way I see that. If people are looking for proof that a government lies to its people, they already have it. Governments lie to their people. The US government lies to its people. We know that. They have for many years.

But I think we need to pick our battles. Proving one small lie (that he actually died 4 days before they are saying) might indicate it was a top secret mission, and for strategic, logistical and security reasons, they decided to lie about it to the world, in order to avoid inflaming religious and political tensions that are already at all-time highs. It's a small lie. It's not important (to me) to know whether Osama died on Apr 28 or May 2, if all it proves is that the official story contains lies. Because I already believe it does. I could forgive a lie, though, if it were for the above reason.

On the other hand, it would be important to me to know whether he died in 2001 or he was killed this past week during a mighty US military raid. That would be a BIG lie. Entirely fabricated. And the only reason I could see them doing that would be to completely manipulate the people for some nefarious reason.

There's no way we are going to know everything that the government does. But I can easily believe OBL was killed on Apr 28 in a raid instead of on May 2, in a false raid for the world's eyes. That doesn't, however, mean that the entire story is a lie. Most of the discrepancies I've seen can be explained, but this is the first one that cannot. And along with FOX saying he was killed "last week", this sounds like the most believable lie to me.

It just doesn't mean anything important.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by esteay812

reply to post by esteay812

No. Official story is that the raid went down at 1:30 a.m. local time in Pakistan on Monday, May 2, 2011.

wait, what??? it was reported to us on SUNDAY at a 10.30p EST conference..... what was this past Sunday's Date?....

Wasn't this past Sunday May 1st? Also, I would have sworn that during the reports, information was passed along that he was killed one week prior and the news was not released immediately, so that DNA testing could be performed...
edit on 7-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

Please find a credible main stream news source that reported Osama wa skilled one week before May 1st. Most, if not all, to include THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES reported that Osama was killed May 1st US time/May 2nd Pakistani time.

Please stop posting false information.

There have been several tweets from Fox News Personalities that have been posted already in this thread indicating that Osama was killed a week earlier. I can also personally attest to watching Geraldo before they had confirmation through the president's speech that night (I believe a video of this coverage was also posted earlier in this thread). My wife works nights and I called her right after they announced that they could confirm Osama was killed. I was relaying the information to her real time and we were talking about how the original story was reported as a drone strike that killed him, but that they had recovered the body. The original reports also indicated that Osama was killed approximately 1 week ago and they were waiting on DNA results before making any announcement.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

There's a reuters video just two pages back that has a ticker on it saying that the White House said that OBL was killed a week previous. The video was posted on 5/2.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

This screenshot was in the material i found in the hacked files.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Still such a partisan, like Michael Moore, eh? If this happened under Bush, I highly doubt you would be so forgiving. But since it's Obama, you're sure he had a really good reason.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OP is probably one of these characters who plants a false version of the 'Official Story', all the while not questioning the OS. In fact, what the OP is doing here is speculating on a different version of the OS (that OBL was killed in another raid), albeit several days earlier.

The Pakistani guy who allegedly tweeted (sorry I don't trust any virtual information I see on a computer screen) about helicopters while this fake mission was allegedly happening (or more likely, not happening) is another example of how these characters work.

Hey I got an idea...let's bombard the public and cement into their head that OBL (everyone's favorite bad guy media creation) was killed 53 billion different ways. By default, the morons will then accept some version of the OS and move on. This tactic has been used over and over by the 9/11 Government apologists. Why these garbage diversionary threads keep popping up on ATS and sending people on wild goose chases is anybody's guess. However, I am willing to wager that even a 10 year old can figure this out.

edit on 8-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

That's BS! Did you read my post?? If you read it as partisan, you misunderstood.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

Sorry to remain skeptical, but do we know that the person posting here is really the person who owns that Twitter page?

Has she replied to anyone in Twitter to anyone from here who contacted her in Twitter?

Also, maybe we should just have gone ahead with her posting a U2U'd tweet from someone to further (although still not completely) validate this.

Again, does it even matter?
You can forever question the op's, the person, etc...but the only thing that matters...the only thing that holds water is that one tweet.
So, if the ops is that person, fine...if the ops just noticed that tweet, thats fine also...anything added by the ops is ultimately irrelevant and would be discarded in a court...

its all about the tweet, not the twitterer

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The mod edited her post to add that shot for her. That is not confirmation that they are the same person.

I've tried hard to follow along with every post, but I don't believe this fact was established at all, unless things happened in U2Us or in Twitter (such as her responding to people from here) that we were not privy to.

Twitter status? They posted a screenshot. We have had little discussion on how a timestamp could be potentially changed/hacked. The 4 chan connection is a currently open question in my mind as well.

I personally spent a few hours reviewing every video and screen shot I could find of the shows that aired on FoxNews between the hours of 6PM to 8PM US PT that I could find in torrents, on YouTube, on FoxNews, on their watchdog sites and that came up in blogs. And I know a few others did too. Nothing.

Kudos to you as you have put the extra effort into reviewing footage; I can explain my thought processes and realise how things change quite quickly.

The reason I suggested the mod edit supported the OP/Twitter account match was due to the fact that when I tried to access the account it was restricted to 'permitted' twitter accounts only, something that only the genuine account holder could potentially turn on - was this not the case when it was first posted ?

With regard to the screenshot matching the actual twitter page; a few members including Abney, revswirl, Bex33 and webpirate to name a few on page 2 also saw the same date/time stamp on the twit feed - I trust multiple members and see no reason why they'd report that falsely.

I am swinging to your opinion that the ticker was misread;

On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that "Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and "Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by megneverlands

Bin laden was killed about a week prior to Obama addressing the nation. They wanted DNA confirmation prior to making the announcement to be sure.

This was reported by almost all news agencies.

No it wasn't! Stop spreading disinfo.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join