It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

did the president say what time the operation was conducted because if he did not say it then it was just an announcement and just happen's to be obama making the announcement.most of the time in presidential announcements like this they most often start saying something like"at such and such time and day i ordered"what truly needs to be shown is at what time was the order issued and at what time was it completed,no matter what something is stinking in denmark

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It appears I am wrong. I took the below post to mean that she saw it multiple times

Trowa

Originally posted by megneverlands

Originally posted by 00bil
reply to post by Mikey84

OP did you see the ticker and read more tahn once? surely if your grandma also seen it then it coulndn't be the headline about the nuke etc

I saw it and my grandma saw it. Two different times. I imagine it kept looping.

edit on 8/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Morons? Really?

Someone's logic isn't working so I'm a moron? Interesting logic yet again.

I didn't call you a moron and my post was directed at you... so why respond to me.

There is no reason or way that anyone can argue or dispute what is being discussed in this thread.

Obama said he was killed on the 1st or 2nd of May..... News agencies and some Twitterers report he was was killed days/weeks before?

What about THAT do you not understand..

FFS...

The post of hers you replied to was her replying to me, so I'm sure you are capable of extrapolating from there.

I understand perfectly well. Why are you addressing this question to me?
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Yes the President DID say what time/day it was conducted.... that is the point.

He told us one date and the news agencies obviously knew days before that he was dead.

Transcript of the speech is below the video

tpmlivewire.talkingpointsmemo.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
4) Why did you lock down your Twitter account immediately after being informed of the time discrepancy issue? A tad too late, since you let the horses out of the barn already.

Her last post here was of concern considering people were now fishing her info, ready to publish her personal info around the internet, call her, etc...aka, bully tactics to get her to shut up.

That makes me more suspicious about other people than her frankly, and only gives her more credibility.

Her story is simple however.
"Hey...look what I tweeted". The rest is inconsequencial...she can change her story a thousand times and it won't make it go away.
What was she wearing at the time, did she see it out of her left eye or right, what song was on the radio, etc...none of that matters...only the actual tweet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

On the link I posted on the last page is to his address last sunday night May 1. In it at 3:50 mark he states that "Today I gave the order for the operation to get him"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Wow...the epic amount of trolling without even reading anything was epic (though I could only do about 3 pages, not 42), it made me remember why I hate this site and all of the people who slammed those people reminded me why I love this site. Personally, those who said this was just to boost twitter followers should have a thread made about them where they're electronically flogged, as to send a message to all derailers and "ALex Jones is just trying to make money off you" users who deserve to have a troll forced on them for their user picture, until a jury of their peers absolve them. I have no problem with those who are questioning her seemingly changing story though.

But on a non-trolling note, this reminds me quite a bit of the BBC reporting that building 7 had collapsed even though you could clearly see it in the background. The RT ticker further backs this up, this fits in perfectly with this media circus where the flip-flopping already has surpassed Mubarak's ousting (or not?) and Ghaddafi's kinetic military action where he'll be forced out, I mean we can't stand for him to rule, well we can't assassinate him. I'd say the fake war room photo is the best way to sum this all up.
edit on 8-5-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sorry to remain skeptical, but do we know that the person posting here is really the person who owns that Twitter page?

Has she replied to anyone in Twitter to anyone from here who contacted her in Twitter?

Also, maybe we should just have gone ahead with her posting a U2U'd tweet from someone to further (although still not completely) validate this.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The post of hers you replied to was her replying to me, so I'm sure you are capable of extrapolating from there.

I understand perfectly well. Why are you addressing this question to me?

I didn't quote any of your post and my initial reply had nothing to do with your posts... I was advising the OP not to argue with the morons... nowhere did I implicate you in the moronic behaviour,.

I'm guessing we got our wires crossed... I'm not going to scroll back through all the posts to see who said what to the OP and what you did or didn't say.

The OP wrote many, many posts arguing with people about Twitter and Twitter accounts and all manner of things that don't help the discussion.... people are still arguing about stuff from the first 2-3 pages...

I was telling the OP to ignore the morons... the people who keep regurgitating the same old nonsense, if you are not one of them or are not guilty of this, then this discussion in pointless, as I wasn't referring to you.

Cheers

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

if this is true then what was the reason? to show even more lies and deception to the people to start an uproar or the opposite even more complacency!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for clearing that up.

I do hope she returns. Otherwise....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Note: if, instead of researching to get to the heart of the matter, members begin turning to personal attacks, this VERY tenuous thread will once again be closed.

Why it is tenuous:

T&C rule

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

And BAN rule (since it was originally posted there)

Sources: Any source of timely information in the "alternative topics" arena is a valid web site to be used as your source, as long as it is the originator of the story. Source web sites that quote other sites as the source of the story are not allowed, and may result in the immediate removal of your submission without warning or explanation. Also, if your submission is of a political nature, only mainstream news sources are allowed. Do not use blogs or "rumor mill" web sites as your source for political news.

Both were good enough reason that the thread initially wound up in the bin.

So...

Civility or nothing... understood?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This is what worries me....

People either don't see that the only thing that matters is the tweet and they really are stupid..... or there is something more sinister at work here.

Which is what I was saying last night.

I've never seen these levels of derailing before.... something is up, it's quite obvious.
edit on 8/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

Thanks for clearing that up.

I do hope she returns. Otherwise....

No worries...

Could you blame her if she doesn't?

She's had to put up with people arguing with her constantly, calling her all manner of names... and now threatening to reveal her identity and location and phone number.

I've not seen this kind of tactic on ATS before and this is pretty disturbing.

The OP is on to something here and some people are trying everything they can to stop the flow of discussion and to get this thread binned.

Please lets stick to the topic so we can keep this thread open.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I guess I took this mod edit as confirmation that the OP was the same person that posted the twitter update.

Mod edit with member's permission to add screen shot of tweet, including the time stamp of April 28th:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05b9bd2a4a96.png[/atsimg]
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

There are plenty of videos on the net for the Fox News stream on 04/28/11, we just need to narrow down the timeframe and understand if it was a ticker mis-read or not.

The motives of the OP aren't really a concern for me - the twitter status has been verified by a number of members already and a mod after the original post.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by relyt

On the link I posted on the last page is to his address last sunday night May 1. In it at 3:50 mark he states that "Today I gave the order for the operation to get him"

Obama 'gave the order' to go in at April 29th 8:20 Friday morning before leaving for Alabama. The SEALS were to go in on Saturday, but due to weather conditions they had to do it on Sunday.

This just gets better and better

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ugh. Can someone tell me if there's a way to view a cached post from that 4 chan results/screenshots I posted on page 42? I think it was 42. I also wonder why they are 404ing the references? I also think that may well be where I saw another megneverlands post this topic. Dang it now I wish I had screenshotted that.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Have done (email to fox), got no reply yet.

I sent a pm with a phrase to tweet but it was as she was responding last and then she left.

SaturnFX has it right as far as I could tell by when the tweets got protected.

edit on 8-5-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

~Lucidity just that rubbish preview pic I think.

Google search - boards.4chan.org/x/res/7609525

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by digitalf

Agreed. This all comes down to one thing. Was she mistaken? There is no reason at this point for anyone to continue 'bogging' the thread down with side issues. Once we get our hands on the program she was watching, we can then verify if it was just some honest mistake.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree it can be interpreted either way but it doesn't look contradictory.

I have a question tho. Has there been anymore evidence aside from what the OP posted? If not then I stand by my original statements which is I agree with Mikey84 until corroborating evidence is put forth.

Until then it looks like this....

She seen an actual partial headline of a ticker on the 28th of April in which Part of the actual ticker headline read that "Osama was killed". She then reported it on Twitter.

The fact that there is no other tweets, threads (not just on ATS) , no other backlog of reports can be found, no other past posts on any forum website that I have checked and no backlog on any of the NEWS stations I have checked including FOX containing any corroborating evidence and not even any other people making this claim leads me and in fact forces me to conclude that Mikey84's explanation is correct. I am quoting it again because it needs to be seen by the new peeps in this thread.

I think I know how this happened,
On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that "Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and "Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"
That was reported on the 28th, and on many stations before (just do a google search realtime and go back to the date and you can see people were talking about it).

So maybe the OP seen the ticker speed past and only caught the end that said "Osama Bin Laden Killed" or "Osama Bin Laden was killed" and tweeted about it. Just my thought.

-Alien

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join