It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Agreed. In my opinion, this is most likely a case of a misread news ticker as Mikey84 and a few others have stated . Otherwise, some more tangible support would have been brought forth by this point-----800 replies in.

Perhaps some of us(speaking in generalities, not specifically towards anyone) are so determined to find a 'smoking gun' that we smell the powder even if a shot hasn't actually been fired.

Shame on those who advocated pushing this viral before logic was applied. Such knee-jerk reactions are the number one reason CT's are dismissed out of hand by the mainstream.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
OBL was a CIA asset for years, he help the US fight the Russians in afghanistan and we tought him all his little tricks of the trade. Osama bin laden is an American breed killer. He could very well have been one of the United states most secret of agents. His job could have been to play the face of the bad guy so we could invade afghanistan and iraq to further the agenda of the American military industrial complex! All the while he slips into pakistan(which we knew all along, however pakistan didnt really know because we put him there secretly) and we bomb the hell out of the taliban becasue they are a good front.

The whole mission only got twisted into this ellaborate fabrication when our secret stealth helo got damaged. Once it got damaged the US had to kill bin laden. The chopper was there to get him out and into pakistan, as we needed to. Once pakistan heard of our downed chopper the cat was out of the bag and we had to kill him to make it seem as if that was the reason we were there.

Also think about this one, when we were chaseing osama in tora bora how many militants did he have protecting him???? Hundreds!!!(all of which were taliban, just like fish on a line) but yet he was in this compound with 3 men and few weapons.....lol. Since when does most wanted super villians not have more body guards? I can understand alot would draw attention but that compound could of had more ppl inside the confinds of the house itself. This whole story and Media coverage stinks to high hell.

I for one would love to believe fully that our Govt and special ops did a great job with this one but you got to ask those questions and look a the facts.

This is what I mean. Your stuff is a great read TheMur, but is off topic. It belongs somewhere else.
Where the heck are the Moderators????

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clark Savage Jr.

Agreed. In my opinion, this is most likely a case of a misread news ticker as Mikey84 and a few others have stated . Otherwise, some more tangible support would have been brought forth by this point-----800 replies in.

Perhaps some of us(speaking in generalities, not specifically towards anyone) are so determined to find a 'smoking gun' that we smell the powder even if a shot hasn't actually been fired.

Shame on those who advocated pushing this viral before logic was applied. Such knee-jerk reactions are the number one reason CT's are dismissed out of hand by the mainstream.

BINGO!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

true it is off topic, i can find a new home for the post or start a new thread.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

true it is off topic, i can find a new home for the post or start a new thread.

YOU my friend are a class act... Thank and God Bless You

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Just trying to prove all that beyond a reasonable doubt.

I'm not sure I even want to look at how this went viral and what is now in some people's consciousnesses as being already "proven" or a "smoking gun."

When I first posted in this thread, I found three instances of this story on other sites. One that megneverlands posted on another site, I believe (which I did not link to) and two who apparently saw it here. One reposted with a comment and the other reposted, mentioned ATS and discussed.

There's probably a lot more out there now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

If the OP wanted 15 minutes of fame, she now has it. And perhaps a lot more... It's everywhere.

Good luck dealing with this, OP...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
If anybody's feeling ambitious, could we have a sort of summary of the discussion thus far (minus the digressions), so then we may all go on from there?

What are the chief theories going on here? Who's who with all you?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

When I first posted in this thread, I found three instances of this story on other sites. One that megneverlands posted on another site, I believe (which I did not link to) and two who apparently saw it here. One reposted with a comment and the other reposted, mentioned ATS and discussed.

You think?
Check this out:
www.google.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by Cinquain

Yes, it was Monday May 2nd in Pakistan when it occurred. Sunday May 1 in D.C. when Obama addresses...
The earth spins...

edit on 8-5-2011 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

I understand the earth spins
I am referring to it having been reported on April 28th as the original post says, and then being announced on May 1st, apparently the day it happened. That's a pretty big time difference that I'm sure has nothing to do with the spin of the earth.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm sorry but does anyone else in hear when recalling a day get 10 in the morning and ten in the evening mixed up? Wow I cant believe I Spent four hours last night watching endless FOX News prop for this.

So OP once again You brought info in here some tried to help (such as myself) some just blindly trolled and now you are being questioned about your own mistakes/discrepancies and you block off your tweets and bail. Coming from someone who claims to be an investigative reporter you need some thicker skin.

I hope you come back and we can make light of this one way or the other but I don't know your cred with me has taken as severe hit after reading the last few pages.

I think maybe someone is trying to push her blogs etc.

Here's to hoping you come back and help us settle this (Which I doubt)

Respectfully

Trowa
edit on 8/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain

Originally posted by kennvideo
reply to post by Cinquain

Yes, it was Monday May 2nd in Pakistan when it occurred. Sunday May 1 in D.C. when Obama addresses...
The earth spins...

edit on 8-5-2011 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

I understand the earth spins
I am referring to it having been reported on April 28th as the original post says, and then being announced on May 1st, apparently the day it happened. That's a pretty big time difference that I'm sure has nothing to do with the spin of the earth.

Sorry... It wasn't that obvious you meant that... my sincere apologies Cinquain

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Especially if by some strange twist, Twitter meg and ATS meg are not the same person. Right now the main hole I see in the story is the time discrepancies between what was posted in ATS and what shows in Twitter. They don't match up.

ATS meg says it was in the evening.

I remember the newscaster or newscasters were men. Yeah, between 6:30 and 8pm PST that night...the night of the 28th, not the 27th.

Hmmm... I'm trying to remember. I believe I posted it soon after seeing it. I'd say, within an hour of seeing it, at most.

The tweet is apparently showing it was in the morning...10:43 AM US PT?

If this were to be satisfactorily explained somehow, then I still have a slight issue about the two being the same person that I'm not sure how we could prove. Sending U2Us asking a person who is potentially not the same person to post a tweet for us might still not satisfy me until I know how these discrepancies occurred.

Something isn't right here.

And again, barring someone having this on DVR/Tivo....
edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I do not see what the big deal is here, since he was killed days before the actual mainstream media jumped all over it. They just waited to release the information to do DNA testing to make sure it was him. The thing that really bothers me is no photo evidence yet and the burial at sea part just smells...if you ask me I am not 100% sure that this is not just some more B.S. propaganda that our government is using..never the less now we do not have much reason to be in the middle east..so if you do not leave soon...that speaks for itself.

link   
reply to post by seaside sky

I don't think there are any conclusions.

The OP claims to have seen the FOX ticker on April 28 say that OBL was dead.
I have seen the tweet, but no longer have access because the OP made her account more private.
I have read most of the thread and there's no actual proof either way.
I have not seen anything that discounts the OP's story.

It could be that FOX made a mistake, the OP misread the ticker or that someone somehow edited the timestamp on twitter.

I think it's VERY likely that it's true. That OBL was killed sometime earlier than we were told, but they wanted to do DNA testing and so forth (therefore keeping the body for LONGER than 24 hours), so decided to make it look like it happened on the 2nd, so they could say they buried him within 24 hours of death, but actually didn't. That would explain WHY they did a burial at sea instead of leaving his body for his peeps to take care of.

link   

Yes, it is starting to get everywhere.

I imagine it will not be too long before substantial video evidence is unearthed that FOX did run a ticker stating Osama was dead on the 28th. as we have seen in the OP's twitter tweet that has been posted several times throughout this thread.

side note, I feel the OP has made private the twitter account in order to stop a lot of prying eyes and/or unwanted attention such as those who make threats etc.

This person has a right to privacy.

The topic and subject is the info in the tweet, not this persons entire twitter history/lifestyle etc.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You know what guys? I've read every single page here and it's clear to me now why so many people totally dismiss anything conspiracy related - it's because so many come across as complete loons!

Seriously, no one new is ever going to want to post anything here when this is the kind of reaction you could get.

Sure, there is nothing wrong looking into claims and in details too, but the general abuse, belittling and childishness from some members has been nothing short of embarrassing!

There are three options .....

a) they are telling the truth and there has been no need for any of the rudeness shown
b) they got it wrong - everyone makes mistakes and there is no need for rudeness
c) they are lying and there is no need for rudeness (anyone who would make it up is in need of help not ridicule)

We are all sat behind PCs and laptops but there is SOMEONE sat there!

It wouldn't come as a shock if the OP just felt that this was a little too personal and decided that enough is enough - we could be losing valuable members before they even get started.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TrowaBarton

Well I hate to say it, but "doxing" Megneverlands twitter account shows me her real name, her state, and age (she's pretty young) and phone number. It could be confirmed that it is indeed her, but I don't want to cross any lines about contacting a member in this fashion.

She responded to that then pretty much straight after protected the tweets. Fair enough I would do the same.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Like I said, I shudder to look. This is exactly how unsubstantiated facts get into the public consciousness as fact when in reality they are not proven. I think this is dangerous and, if intentional, despicable.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Like all the paki propaganda that is being waved around as usa fakes.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join