It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm running through youtube video's that have the ticker down at the bottom...it seems like fox doesnt archive their vids with the ticker at the bottom...so youtube might be best bet?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

You sir have come to the right place, Thanks for the info, for me this is the final nail in the coffin about the whole concocted story the U.S government & MSM are trying to feed us.

OP can you by any chance recall what story was being reported while this ticker came across the screen? A long shot I know but it may help in trying to locate a video

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
to the OP do u remember what was on the news at the time? it would help narrowing this down...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

I'm using Google video search which will scan the web for all videos and not just limit results to you tube.

I'm running searches like 'Fox News April 28 2011' and having the results set to 'videos' instead of 'web.' But I am about to run out the door for a bit.

And I am coming across a lot of tickers. As you said, Fox doesn't use tickers for their archives so I gave up on looking at their site directly.
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
MODs, this looks like a pretty clear case of someone trying to boost viewers to his twitter account.

Could we shut down this thread please?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Please dont shut this thread yet, not till we get to the bottom of it

+17 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
MODs, this looks like a pretty clear case of someone trying to boost viewers to his twitter account.

lol, have you even read past the first page?

+8 more 
link   

first, u should show us how to manipulate twitter dates

+31 more 
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

you should read the whole thread..

this thread is not about twitter..

are you a disinfo agent?

you sure sound like one..

Deny Ignorance..

+7 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This reminds me of when the BBC reported WTC number 7 collapsing when it was still standing in view behind the reporter.

The MSM news knows what is coming most of the time I'm sure. There are no surprises for those up top but sometimes their minions make mistakes and get the timing of releasing the stories a little early.

I'm sure knuckles have been rapped already.

Good catch OP and well spotted. Check for black vans outside eh.

+9 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's neat. I was lurking here when I saw this story, and at first I was like w/e but I clicked and that is something man. This should be big news considering that ATS got shut down for some people at least.

The last time this place got shut down before this was one somebody posted a pretty amazing article that was some big stuff and the double agents in here got the site shut down for a bit.

That means were on to something

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Where did we see this pattern before? Oh yes, the BBC and 9/11.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
he's not looking for a boost to his twitter...his information is legit...those of you who say otherwise don't know how to read or use your brains so go troll elsewhere

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
STOP FLAGGING THIS POST. IT IS A HOAX AND A LIE. LOOK ON THE TWITTER PAGE AND ALL YOU SEE IS A POST THAT IS POSTED ONE DAY AFTER IT WAS ACTUALLY REPORTED THAT SAYS HE SAW IT LAST MONTH.

Please explain how this is a hoax.

megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr

When did Osama die?

At 11:35 pm EST on May 1, President Barack Obama made an announcement that the American people had waited almost 10 years to hear:

"I can report to the American people and to the world, that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al-Qaida and a terrorist who is responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women and children," Obama said.

So, red, caps man/woman, please explain your "theory"?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I don't know why, but the Twitter page isn't coming up (blank white screen). Can somebody post a screenshot of it?

Edit: Found it on page 3
edit on 5/7/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Found it on page 3

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OP we could use your input on what was on when you saw this...still waiting...still searching as well

link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I don't know why, but the Twitter page isn't coming up (blank white screen). Can somebody post a screenshot of it?

No, we can't. They have this at the bottom. Older Tweet results for megneverlands are unavailable. I did see it though.

link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Edit: Page 3

edit on 7-5-2011 by trigg3r because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

go to page three..

all kinds of screen shots there..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join