It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Results from a new syndicated survey in the Middle East, show that BBC World is the most popular international channel, watched by more viewers each day than any other global news or business brand.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
I am new here. Let's all think for a sec.
Millions of people watch all of the Fox channels this ticker could have appeared on.
Now, with that in mind, only one person….. ONE put this on twitter or for that matter anywhere else on the supposed date of April 28. I would think there would have been at least a dozen threads started on this site.
I did an hour searching in addition to the searches other members of ATS did. Nada, nothing. Now a lot of discussion about this on other sites…. BUT ONLY ONE INITIAL POSTING TIME STAMPED APRIL 28!
What about the guy Sohaib Athar (@ReallyVirtual) who live-tweeted the operation in Pakistan about 7 hours before bin Laden's death was announced?
I will not try to explain why the author or how the author did this… that's not my concern. If she did it to start MANY sites to begin a thread regarding what she claims she saw… she has succeeded and succeeded well.
My concern is millions or even just hundreds of thousands had the potential of seeing this on the ticker if it appeared that OSL was dead and posting the same on twitter or somewhere else on the net. NO ONE DID.
That makes this really questionable.
My thought: Most likely she was simply mistaken on the 28th and misread a different ticker report involving OSL.
So, I will give her the benefit of the doubt and the shear creepy coincidence of the timing of a ticker report about OSL days before he deserved demise.
The government has not handled this well. Everything they do just raises more questions about the event.
Respectfully submitted

Thank you i agree with this 100%, its what i thought all along.
Your fresh mind here at ATS works well, hope you enjoy your time here

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

Wow... Thank you so much. I just try to be fair and just and look at things from all directions before making an opinion or post. I dislike knee jerk reactors... they cloud things up that are already clouded up... IMHO

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

This is somewhat unrelated, but the team of writer monkeys that put together the Fox News ticker had another dose of tomfoolery by posting "Obama Bin Laden Dead" some time during the reporting of the official story.

Fox News Reports "Obama Bin Laden Dead"

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchiNiSan
It is clear evidence that on the 28th (USA time) the OP had tweet OBL death because of "Fox News":

Possible theories:
1) OBL death is known to Fox News and they made a mistake by tickering it too early. (Likely)

2) The OP unknowingly about herself actually has Premonition and/or Precognition abilities and saw something of the future on the 28th. (Likely)

3) In Twitter there is a bug to change the time of a tweet, and OP created a hoax with it. (Not Likely)

Note: By the way, it is a disgrace to see so many bashing on her, just because she is opening a thread with a topic that is not in line with some people's preconceived brainwashed "facts" from the MSM and/or official source from the White House.

Again, you miss out the most likely and obvious option 4: She misread the ticker related to other OBL stories that were out at the time.

I mean really.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Was there stories about pre-osama operation?
edit on 8-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AJStein
reply to post by megneverlands

This is somewhat unrelated, but the team of writer monkeys that put together the Fox News ticker had another dose of tomfoolery by posting "Obama Bin Laden Dead" some time during the reporting of the official story.

Fox News Reports "Obama Bin Laden Dead"

This is the best one, Fox reporting live that "President Obama is in fact dead!"

So, when he does eventually die one day in 60 or so years will people be on here saying OMG Fox Knew 60 years before he died!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Again, you miss out the most likely and obvious option 4: She misread the ticker related to other OBL stories that were out at the time.

I mean really.

Or option 5: that she (and her grandmother) read the ticker right, but that the headline, itself, was a typo/accidental misstatement of one of the other OBL stories that were out at the time.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yea everyone makes mistakes we're only human.
Would have been great to see the videos tho to put this at rest for others out there but i cant see that happening.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Originally posted by Mikey84

I mean really.

Or option 5: that she (and her grandmother) read the ticker right, but that the headline, itself, was a typo/accidental misstatement of one of the other OBL stories that were out at the time.

Yep another possible option. I just find it funny how when people give the options they only leave in the 3 crazy theories they want? Why not look at all the possible (and most likely options), like this one.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsek

really why dont you go on your twitter account now and post something like "I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw Bart kill Krusty.

I don't have a twitter account and really don't want to start one but it seems strange that they would allow you to forge dates on tweets, at the very least this may have revealed a hack that was not widely known. I could find nothing on google about forging or hacking dates on tweets or posting in the past.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

How many people...

1- Watch Fox News
1a- pay attention to the ticker
1b- may have not realized what they saw

2- Have a twitter account that they post to regularly

3- Even know that ATS exists, or any other website like this for that matter; (how many "real" members do we have registered here)

4- Are alive and awake

5- Are engaged in the process

When you align all of these factors, I think that you will find that the chances of even this one post being listed has an extremely low probability of happening. It has happened for a reason... not by chance, and not deliberately.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I hope my post doesn't get buried. Here is a blog with a clip from Megyn's show that day. I am going to try and email the blog owner and see if they have the rest of the cast that day.

onlinefoxnews.blogspot.com...

Well I can't seem to find anywhere to email or contact them!
edit on Sun, 08 May 2011 08:44:11 -0500 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
reply to post by JackBauer

That is ET.. 10:43 am PT.. I believe she was watching America's News HQ in the morning.

No. That would've been too late. I'm PST. Based on the timestamp, it was 7:43pm that I posted it.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Originally posted by AshleyD

Originally posted by Epiphron
Someone help me out with this. I'm confused.

The OP said this:

Yeah, between 6:30 and 8pm PST that night...the night of the 28th, not the 27th.

But on her twitter feed, it shows that she made the post at 12:43 PM. How is it possible she tweeted about it before she saw it? I'm in the USA just as she is, so time zone differences can't possibly account for the discrepancy.

That's a good question. I quoted your whole post so it would carry over to the new page and others can see it. As so I could keep up with where I left off in the thread when I log in tomorrow. lol

I must be in the same time zone as you because I also get 12:43 PM. I thought perhaps twitter had a default time zone setting for non members and that is why our time slots were off. So I logged in and made sure I was set to CST. Still showed 12:43 PM.

So I would like to look into the point you bring up because that is a good question. I also want to look at the OP's posts in the thread to make sure it was for sure between 6-8 PM or if that was just the best they could remember.

I'm not a big Twitter user so can anyone provide insight into this since the OP is offline for now?

Didn't she say she was traveling? Where was she at the time, anyone remember?

I was on the west coast when I posted it. It was evening. Sothe 7:43pm timestamp works perfectly. I left for the east coast on the 29th, in the afternoon PST.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

While I concede that one would think some one else out there would have caught that little blurb on the ticker. I wouldn't rule out this guy being the only one who put it out on the net. It would have only had to run once for him to notice it and at what time did this run I can't help but think that foxes ratings are pretty low at some points.

When you wrote "What about the guy Sohaib Athar (@ReallyVirtual) who live-tweeted the operation in Pakistan about 7 hours before bin Laden's death was announced?" I think you missed an implied possibility that Osama died and it was capitalized on by staging a raid to kill him.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Completely agree. But given the fake photos, the non release of reals, the quick burial at seas (to tradition, supposedly and thankfully, but so quick as to appear to be behaving...suspiciously) then the craziest solution strangely seems more logical than the logical one.

Sorry, and the inconsistencies in the actual photos supplied.

It's like the US Government is playing out what it's country's known for...Hollywood.
edit on 8-5-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let us not forget also that news came out that day about Gitmo and OSL could have been in a ticker tick that could have been misread.
IF an FNC typist on the character generator screwed up ALL watching would have seen the mistake.So, that's not it.
Again, the MAIN point is out of the MILLIONS that watch FNC only ONE saw this AND tweeted....
Sorry, it makes no logical sense.

Boils down to:

1. She wanted her 15

2. She just misread the tick

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
Oh that makes sense.. PT 10:43, MT 11:43, CT 12:43, and ET 1:43... correct?

I just checked the timestamp for myself and you are correct. I suppose I did post it later than I had thought. Which could mean two things now... I either saw the ticker later than I thought, around 10:43pm PST on April 28th (1:43am on the 29th EST), instead of between 6:30pm and 8pm, or I just posted it later and saw it earlier that evening. I wish I could remember the exact time I SAW the ticker! I was busy packing, worrying about my cousin, doing laundry and whatnot, and then getting ready for a royal wedding party for late that night / early morning of the 29th. It's a big hard for me to remember over a week later. Sorry that I'm not precise on the time. If it's any consolation, I'm overly confident of what I saw/read!

Hope this clears up the time issue.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
Maybe I’m just being pedantic, but does anyone else think these two posts by the OP contradict each other?

My grandmother called me that day and told me she had seen it too.

My grandmother also saw the ticker and she actually was the one who called my attention to it.

How are they any different...?
My grandmother saw the ticker and then called me to tell me she saw it. so she was the one who called my attention to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join