It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I'm not a victim. I chose to play knowing full well this could be a scam.

And I agree she (the real Twittter meg) might now be a target as a result of this thread, whether she's the same person posting here under the same meg name as the Twitter name or not..

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If it was in the morning (PT) then she would have been watching America's News HQ and I did a Google Video search and couldn't find anything.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I can tell you that you will not hack Twitter, ha ha - A Twitter account yes, but going in and fixing dates and html code....ha ha na no way, never - fist pumping and finger pointed in your face sure.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mishmallow8

The news outlets have stated themselves many times that Bin Laden died DAYS earlier.

Yes, that is very true. There were initial reports that he was killed up to a week before the announcement. That was discussed earlier in this thread and that is why this thread isn't necessarily earth shattering. We already know there is suspicion OBL was killed before Obama said he was.

Why I am so curious about THIS thread, though, is because it could show an actual news announcement of it before Obama's official release- not a news announcement after the official release.

It sounds like a fine line to make things not be a big deal. But...

Remember, the government went back and changed their story from 'He was killed a week ago' to 'he was just killed so we had to dump his body into the sea within 24 hours to respect Islamic burial practices.'

So there is a slight difference between them. We still have red handed evidence they claimed he was already dead (which would have debunked their cover up about dumping his body). But this would be icing on the cake which is why I would like to know if it is real or not.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

The problem is that she told us several times that she saw it that evening, not in the morning. So we should probably try to clear that up with the OP before spending time looking.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
If it was in the morning (PT) then she would have been watching America's News HQ and I did a Google Video search and couldn't find anything.

The person posting in ATS said it was 6-ish-to 8-ish PM.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Originally posted by megneverlands

Fox News reported Bin Laden

www.twitter.com

Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it!!

You can go to www.twitter.com/MegNeverLands and check for the post about it. That's my Twitter account & I posted about it when I saw it on tv that day, because I thought it was super weird that it was being reported on Fox News, but it wasn't breaking news, nor was it on any network.
(visit the link for the full news article)
Related News Links:
www.twitter.com
edit on 7-5-2011 by megneverlands because: Title didn't fit

This is nothing new, on 9-11 I remember either CNBC or CNN reporting the 2nd plane even before had hit the South Tower.

It must also be noted that dis-information assets and their agents are hard at work like never before. Including here on ATS. Some are just coach-roaches unclaimed by anyone but some are paid bloggers and members of counterpro groups that are even now spinning this or that. We used to keep track of them and share their user names but there are so many now that there really isn't much point and their can be no way of dealing with them at this time. All one can do is find what is true when and where you find it and keep track of where is comes from and the same goes for the BS.

What do you mean 'this is nothing new'. The op's comment states absolutely nothing about 9-11 but instead, brand new info on OBL. Just because the media have done this before with other stories doesn't mean we should dismiss new information just because the media have made the same mistake.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

yes, we all agreed to play, but the pretense of the topic being changed woud make everyone a victim, whether they feel that way or not. Not that you are pesroanlly victimized, but taking part in an event where something like this takes place, makes all parties, other than the perpetrator, victims- willing or otherwise.

Pesronally, I don't think it was a hack job or anything like that and if it were, I would not feel like a victim either.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

But that is the whole problem.. because the time stamp was earlier.

She is also talking present tense.

The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
yes, we all agreed to play, but the pretense of the topic being changed woud make everyone a victim, whether they feel that way or not. Not that you are pesroanlly victimized, but taking part in an event where something like this takes place, makes all parties, other than the perpetrator, victims- willing or otherwise.

Pesronally, I don't think it was a hack job or anything like that and if it were, I would not feel like a victim either.

I'm not a victim, willing or unwilling. I participated knowing full well what all the possible outcomes might be. I chose to follow and participate anyway. I am here to play the game not matter what the outcome. If this turns out to be a fraud, so be it. If not, so be it. If there's no resolution, so be it. No victim here.

Also, not sure what you mean by the pretense of the topic being changed?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
I'm sorry, but unlike yourself, I'm not easily pleased or persuaded, I need proof and evidence over someones "word". In situations like this you have to be open to all the possible answers not jump up and down screaming "she saw the ticker more than once".

People make mistakes all the time. The one and only way that this can be proven is by seeing the actual ticker itself.

If we stated things as fact just because someone says "I know what I saw" then this site wouldn't be here for discussions.

edit on 8/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

I'm with you, Mikey. I don't find this convincing at all.

The most logical explanation -- and I know we don't always like these around this board -- is that the original poster misread what she saw on the ticker. If she really did legitimately see it multiple times and her grandmother saw it, then wouldn't other people on the internet be talking about it too!?

Fox News undoubtedly has millions of viewers at any given time. Evidently, though, the OP is the only person in the world to have witnessed this scrolling across the Fox News marquee. And she saw it multiple times.

What are the chances of that?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

Right. That's a mismatch according to you guys who think you have the timestamp thing nailed.

I'm still not warm and fuzzy with that.

She said she was, on Twitter, set to US and no particular time zone. I don't know what the implications of this are, as it doesn't seem possible. We need an answer for this.

edit on 5/8/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
on the OPs twiter page, leaving your mouse over the date reveals the time megneverlands posted the TWEET.

it was posted to twitter at approximately 1:43pm. IIRC the news channels were showing the royal wedding at that time, on that day.

so i'd recommend looking at wedding news on fox and between 1:30pm and 1:43pm that particular day.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Would be like you going to a football game and when you get there, along with all the other fans, you find out it isn't a football game at all, but instead you must attend jury duty - even though it was advertised as a football game and everyone believed it to be a football game and it even took place in a football stadium.
edit on 8-5-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

I believe the time you are seeing is the time she posted it, but in your time zone

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
on the OPs twiter page, leaving your mouse over the date reveals the time megneverlands posted the TWEET.

it was posted to twitter at approximately 1:43pm. IIRC the news channels were showing the royal wedding at that time, on that day.

so i'd recommend looking at wedding news on fox and between 1:30pm and 1:43pm that particular day.
edit on 8-5-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

1:43pm ET

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The timing if this has me wondering.....Maybe they were going to announce it a day before the Royal wedding to justify any 'terrorist attacks'

Does anyone remember the thread about that high quality website threatening an attack?
There was so much hype about threats being made to attack that day and I have just found this

muslimsareterrorists.wordpress.com...

Hmmmm

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The US have a history of fabricating the truth and this is yet another lie that is falling apart at the seams. Lets keep digging!

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

wow! 33 pages and you're the first person who knows how to use twitter?-lol. not that I do, I don't even have an account. good work.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

Ummmm...no.

I knew fully well what I was getting into when I engaged in this topic. Fully. And I'm getting exactly what I expected out of it. But this is off topic anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join