It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Someone posted a conversation she had with someone about it a few (10?) pages back. That's some corroboration? Maybe you can go from there.

Well the only thing I can find is this......
Possibly another person tweeted Megneverlands beforehand

Now I don't know much at all about Twitter as I do not tweet so I might misinterpreting the above posted link.

-Alien

No. On Twitter "RT" means "Retweet'. That person retweeted what I had written. She/he was passing along the info.

I didn't get tweeted any info. I saw it on the tv.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by megneverlands

Didn't you say your grandma told you about and thats why you looked and seen the ticker?

-Alien

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what is the deal with this 4 chan?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

I believe many feel that 4chan members are involved with some very questionable internet activity...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Oh come on the second post on this thread she said her grandmother called her to say she saw it too. Are you arguing a thread u havent read?

link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by 00bil

I believe many feel that 4chan members are involved with some very questionable internet activity...

yikes, I didnt know that, thanks esteay and lucidity for pointing that out
edit on 7-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by hapablab

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by hapablab

Eeek...don't be linking 4 chan!
That's not a place i'd like to be tailed going.

Just saying.

oops, I dont know what that is lol, whats 4chan

4chan is a very internet-culture based place, full of all those quirky internet jokes out there. It does have its less pleasant side, and people there can be despicably rude. Most of all, it's a forum for people to chat about common interests.

The reason it was a 404 is because 4chan doesn't keep archives: a forum thread will eventually be deleted, usually within hours, to make room for new material.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladon

I somehow messed that up lol, I meant to say Thanks Ladon :-)
edit on 7-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by 00bil

can you be any more specific? should i expect a visit fromthe cops after following that link?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

yikes, I didnt know that, thanks esteay and lucidity for pointing that out

It's not a bad place, just stay out of /b/ to stay away from questionable things.

Anyway, this is quite an interesting thread. I just got caught up, hopefully this pans out. This really messes up their "tossed in the sea" story.
edit on 5/7/2011 by JackBauer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00bil

reply to post by 00bil

can you be any more specific? should i expect a visit fromthe cops after following that link?

Its a broken link, its 404 now takes you no where.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Early in this thread I had posted a joke about knowing whether or not this all was true if we saw a Call of Duty : Kill Osama game come out anytime soon. Well, I just found this link and it looks like I was kinda onto something. Just some food for thought to keep the discussion moving...

______beforeitsnews/story/618/225/Kill_bin_Laden_Video_Game_Out_Already.html

link   
Yes, but look, just some quotes from the OP

“I wasn't paying any attention to the show… …but rather, I was watching the ticker.”

“They were probably talking about the royal wedding, I'd imagine. I can't remember though. I didn't think I'd have to remember, ya know?”

“Hmmm... I'm trying to remember. I believe I posted it soon after seeing it”

“I usually post things quickly”

“I can't remember the exact wording now”

So to me (and no offense to the OP) but it seems to me she can’t remember much about it, not even the wording. I still think she misread the ticket and by her own words “quickly tweeted” about it, why no tweets after it, such as “still no news on the Osama death” maybe because the OP re read the correct ticker after they tweeted. It seems a bit flakey.

That just seems to make more sense to me.

Mikey

edit on 7/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Laokin

Nope.

I believe it's a 9 hour difference.

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

reply to post by 00bil

Its a broken link, its 404 now takes you no where.

takes you to that server's default page when a 404 is encountered, so you still connect to the server and leave your digital DNA....just wondering if mine was all over a crime scene...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I wanna start by saying to the op that I fully believe what they have written. With that being said, how does the supposed next door neighbor to Osama who tweeted the stuff get main stream coverage almost immediately yet something like this doesn't trickle out till now with hardly a peep elsewhere? I am leaning twords the next door neighbor being a setup to verify the story being played out in the media.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by 00bil

No. There have never been any cases (at least reported lol) where people have been reported for simply going to 4chan. The activities of some of its members is what's questionable. This being said, anyone can post there, and this means Viewer Discretion is Advised.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

well, what i understand is that some of their members have been suspected of perpetrating hoaxes on other web sites/forums to see the type of impact they can have on the relative forum's community and how far and fast they can spread particular lies.

This would be the most undesirable information I have heard associated with that particular site, however I believe there are other things that I won't mention, none of them should result in you being visited by anyone.... maybe the occasional person trying to start some type of 'UFO on the back of Elenin' cult...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladon

reply to post by 00bil

No. There have never been any cases (at least reported lol) where people have been reported for simply going to 4chan. The activities of some of its members is what's questionable. This being said, anyone can post there, and this means Viewer Discretion is Advised.

ah well i won't wasste time surfing that site as opinion of it seems decidedly negative. cheers

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
building seven was reported early too , the media is mass murder complicit in the 911 mass murder event

so im not surprised

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join