It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
it's always fox...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
So wait.. If it was the 28th of April that OP tweeted about OBL's death.. Why am I seeing the 29th?

edit on 7-5-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

possibly your time zone, the site probably records when it was posted in UNIX time and displays what your time would be relative t that

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

That's what most everyone on this thread has been looking for for the last several hours....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 00bil

Possibly, that's what I was thinking.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I dont know if anyone seen this yet,i just did a google search and found this

sorry made a mistake with the picture, one sec

when I clicked on the link it took me to a 404 error

odd
edit on 7-5-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Under Water

Cause only one of three things can be possible:

1. She saw the ticker and tweeted it on the 28th

2. She had a vision and tweeted on the 28th blaming it on the ticker.

3. She posted it on or after the 1st, and somehow hacked into twitter to change the post date to the 28th.

You are forgetting option 4:

4. She misread the ticker that was referring to Osama Bin Ladens death (for a different story about the nuke) on the same date, only seeing the end of the message "Osama Bin Laden Dead" and quickly tweets about it.

The OP said herself that she can't remember much about it and wasn't concentrating.

Mikey
edit on 7/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Someone posted a conversation she had with someone about it a few (10?) pages back. That's some corroboration? Maybe you can go from there.

link   

Originally posted by hapablab
this is geraldo reporting the week ago thing, it starts at 8:30, just wanted to throw this up for the others not sure if they heard the week ago thing.

So this guy's suspicions seem correct for what went down the night of release

because UBL was actually killed a week before with a bomb or missile and not next to this guy;s house...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

No. She clearly stated that she and her grandmother both saw the whole ticker and not just a portion.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
News of this IS spreading across the internet, thanks to you OP!

If it catches fire, who knows what will happen? The internet community is a lot more developed than it was way back one September morning...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1
reply to post by megneverlands

Actually, your time stamp on twitter proves nothing. All it proves is that you typed that statement in on that date and time. To bad you don't have more supportive evidence for your claim, like a link to a fox news vidieo showing this. Not saying this didn't happen but you need more conclusive evidence than the feeble amount you present.

Exactly. I posted that on that date. If I didn't see it, why I would I post that?

link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Now where did she say she wasnt concentrating I missed that. But I didnt miss when she said that she knows what she read.

link   
reply to post by hapablab

Eeek...don't be linking 4 chan!
That's not a place i'd like to be tailed going.

Just saying.

link   
reply to post by Mikey84

except the fact that the OP has stated she saw it twice and that her grandmother also saw the full ticker announcement, not a partial ticker spread...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
For argument's sake, let's say that this ticker feed really did state OBL's death early, further adding to the raid possibly taking place a week earlier than what was announced. I see that the current consensus is that this could have been an error on Fox's part, however, I don't think that something like this is likely (due to the enormity of the claim - it would be put through many checks and security buffers).

So what if this was a purposeful early disclosure to test the waters. Sort of like shaking up the hive a bit to see what happens. In this case, maybe in respect to sleeper cells. If you can get them to move even a little bit, you can find them before the mass hysteria hits the streets in America that creates a huge symbolic target for terrorists. Or maybe they were testing the reactions of American and international citizens alike.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladon
News of this IS spreading across the internet, thanks to you OP!

If it catches fire, who knows what will happen? The internet community is a lot more developed than it was way back one September morning...

Where else are you seeing it? I guess it's good to get the word out there. We deserve answers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by hapablab

Eeek...don't be linking 4 chan!
That's not a place i'd like to be tailed going.

Just saying.

oops, I dont know what that is lol, whats 4chan

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

There is a site which often mirrors ATS's posts. Basically steals them. I won't post what it is, but I already saw this come on on that site earlier today after it appeared here.

link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Someone posted a conversation she had with someone about it a few (10?) pages back. That's some corroboration? Maybe you can go from there.

Well the only thing I can find is this......
Possibly another person tweeted Megneverlands beforehand

Now I don't know much at all about Twitter as I do not tweet so I might misinterpreting the above posted link.

-Alien

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RequiemAgent
For argument's sake, let's say that this ticker feed really did state OBL's death early, further adding to the raid possibly taking place a week earlier than what was announced. I see that the current consensus is that this could have been an error on Fox's part, however, I don't think that something like this is likely (due to the enormity of the claim - it would be put through many checks and security buffers).

So what if this was a purposeful early disclosure to test the waters. Sort of like shaking up the hive a bit to see what happens. In this case, maybe in respect to sleeper cells. If you can get them to move even a little bit, you can find them before the mass hysteria hits the streets in America that creates a huge symbolic target for terrorists. Or maybe they were testing the reactions of American and international citizens alike.

surely there would be an announcement a bit more prominent? they would run it on local news somewhere and let maybe 1000 people see it rather than say the 25 who were watchin that ticker

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join