It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 7/5/2011 by Mikey84 because: (no reason given)

link   
This is the kind of nonsense I'm talking about. When can we get back to good honest conspiracies?

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

rsandzdaman was who the conversation was with:

megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd.
28 Apr
in reply to ↑
richie sanders
@rsandzdaman richie sanders
@megneverlands this is crazy
2 hours ago via web
replies ↓
»
Meg
megneverlands Meg
@
@rsandzdaman Yeah, I don't know what to do with the info yet. Ideas?
1 hour ago
»
richie sanders
rsandzdaman richie sanders
@
@megneverlands no idea, have you called any local media?
56 minutes ago

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Might well be. Was that the exact date?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I think I know how this happened,

On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that

"Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and

"Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"

That was reported on the 28th, and on many stations before (just do a google search realtime and go back to the date and you can see people were talking about it).

So maybe the OP seen the ticker speed past and only caught the end that said "Osama Bin Laden Killed" or "Osama Bin Laden was killed" and tweeted about it.

Just my thought.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Thanks, Meg. What time zone were you in at that time? Do you remember which show was on Fox? Shepard Smith?

(If you see white vans or black helicopters...run!)

edit on 5/7/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Megneverlands twitter page says that she's on the east coast, which means that it was 1:43 PM when she posted that tweet. If we can figure out what program was on at that time on fox, then that might yield some results.

Actually, my Twitter profile says my location is simply "US". It doesn't say which coast. However, I live on the US west coast. I'm on PST.

link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by talisman
So what is the consensus on this? It seems pretty legit to me. Someone, saw a Fox Ticker say that Osama was dead, and this was before the actual day it was officially announced.

I just want to make sure that this is not some kind of Hoax., before spilling this info to others. If it turns out to be legit, then that is one hell of a coincidence.

Always be cautious when wording...but so far, it appears pretty legit...not that fox definately ran the ticker, but that something is fishy and deserves attention.

Either the op had a psychic moment and seen the future of fox, or she hacked twitter, or its legit.

Right you are. And as they say, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

I'm going with....she seen the ticker and tweeted about it.

I have a feeling we will find more people in her boat.

-Alien

link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Very good hypothisis

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I live on the west coast, and that's where I was when I tweeted the tweet in question. I am on vacation on the US east coast at the moment, so that's why I tweeted about Philly.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Mikey84

OP did you see the ticker and read more tahn once? surely if your grandma also seen it then it coulndn't be the headline about the nuke etc

link   

Bin laden was killed about a week prior to Obama addressing the nation. They wanted DNA confirmation prior to making the announcement to be sure.

This was reported by almost all news agencies.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Blackmarketeer--
Please go back and read my post on page 14 of this thread. I am fairly sure that had I been eager to jump on the band wagon or co-conspire in some sort of plot with Meg that I would have submitted a more insistent post. All I know is that the memory is certainly in my mind, clear as day, and I felt pretty foolish coming on here to back-up something that I did not remember until JUST NOW but felt that it was more important for me to share what happened to me than it was to err on the side of caution and say nothing at all. I'm not a bandwagon-jumper, troll, or disinfo agent (I know, that's what they all say). The fact that this is the truth is far more important than my sparse reputation on this site.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
So what you are saying is that you saw the ticker say that around 6:30 - 8:00 pm EST on April 27th, 2011? Can you remember any of the details at all? Were there guys or girls talking? What were they wearing? What were they talking about?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Sorry to be scattered but 100 things are going on at once...did you tweet as soon as you saw it or later? TWere you watching royal wedding coverage? Thanks!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Then how do you explain Obama stating it was conducted on the day of his address? Or the tweeter in Pakistan supposedly tweeting the raid as it was happening?

link   
also nobody has really commented on the video that was posted to youtube with a date of Apr 28, I saw it a few pages back. any thoughts on this?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7-5-2011 by 00bil because: add link

link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
I think I know how this happened,

On April 28th, it was reported (on many news sites) and on the Fox Ticker that they found plans that

"Al-Qaeda planned to unleash a nuclear disaster in Europe if Osama Bin Laden Killed" and

"Al Qaeda had hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed"

That was reported on the 28th, and on many stations before (just do a google search realtime and go back to the date and you can see people were talking about it).

So maybe the OP seen the ticker speed past and only caught the end that said "Osama Bin Laden Killed" or "Osama Bin Laden was killed" and tweeted about it.

Just my thought.

This very well could be the case.

Care to post a link to this "real time ticker" thing? I would like to check that out. I can"t seem to find what your talking about.

-Alien

edit on 5/7/2011 by Alien Abduct because: to add another comment

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

I had forgot about the DNA being done so fast.that was one of my first thoughts when this all broke,so ya this explains it , if in fact he WAS murdered on the 28th....I just do not know what i believe...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join