It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well, I tweeted to some msm journalists, some newspapers, and random noisy people. Hopefully you lot are doing more than just posting on ignored ATS

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perplexity

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh

Originally posted by Elsek
I went to the Twitter page and saw nothing of the kind.

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

Umm, no, since it won't have a time stamp of April 28th, it will have a time stamp of 5/7/11....duh

Don't bother quoting that ignorant poster, he's vanished from the thread since he has been proven to be a troll. That, or is he isn't man enough to admit he made a mistake and apologize.

Nah....it looks like he came back and responded.

link   
I just replied to one of her tweets about the early reports hoping she see's it on a mobile or something. I asked her to come back to ATS and tell us the time of day she saw that video of the ticker to give us a better starting spot to find it.

My eyes are bleeding from watching so many videos over the last few hours looking for this.....

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

I thought you were supposed to have 20 posts before starting a thread.

Moderator? Am I mistaken?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by megneverlands

Fox News reported Bin Laden

www.twitter.com

Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it!!

You can go to www.twitter.com/MegNeverLands and check for the post about it. That's my Twitter account & I posted about it when I saw it on tv that day, because I thought it was super weird that it was being reported on Fox News, but it wasn't breaking news, nor was it on any network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.twitter.com
edit on 7-5-2011 by megneverlands because: Title didn't fit

You have to let the previous tweets load. And yes, you are right Meg, you did post that on the 28th, impossible to fake. This is some interesting stuff right here. Just more proof that all we are told is BS lies day after day.

link   

What I would like to know, if OBL was actually just killed recently (and not years ago, like I happen to believe), is it he was killed in April (on or around April 28), why is Obama saying it happened May 2nd ish? That makes me doubt the entire official story even more. The whole thing is increasingly odd. The story keeps changing.

When you tell so many Lies, it gets hard after awhile to keep things straight between what is real and what is made up.

I'll stick with the 2001 date though.

link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

LOL, this is what you have to contribute? Grow up, don't get so butthurt

link   
reply to post by Elsek

megneverlands Meg
RT @blcsfo LOOK AT HOW FOX NEWS REPORTED BIN LADEN DEATH j.mp/jDzGnI
1 May

The image is is dated too. (the link in the may 1st tweet j.mp... )

Nika Watts☀ | IamNikaWatts
This is the Fox pic I'm ranting about. Very inappropriate!!!
05/02/2011 via UberSocial

Ban the troll IMO..
lockerz.com...

Obviously the edited the tweet or knows of a way to change dates. How IDK...
edit on 7-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by neOrevolutionist

I know a super moderator can make an exception to this if they are contacted before hand about a thread and they think it's a worthy enough topic to go ahead with.

link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
reply to post by superman2012

Big deal just trolling crap..

Trolling? are you 12?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by neOrevolutionist

Why the mad face? I'm pretty sure if you have something important to post, you can ask a mod to allow it. I'm guessing that may have happened.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Already reporting.

ATS is not for boosting your twitter followers.

She didn't ask for followers moron.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hey people.... Let's not bog this thread down with

mindless arguments and repetitive crap.

Ignore the trolls and focus on the topic.

edit on 7/5/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

link   
Found it, and this is indeed VERY odd.

You seeing that ticker and posting it on the 28th of April is groundbreaking!

One explanation is that someone knew days before May 1st that Osama would probably die in the days to come and had that ticker prepared prior and accidentally posted it or did it intentionally to prove they had insider knowledge. To me this smells fishy since they would not know if the raid would be successful days before it supposedly happened and definitely would not announce that he was dead when they actually "had no idea."

Another idea is that someone was certain he "would die," because he was already dead. And due to the fact that Obama did not launch the raid until April 29th means that information of Osama's death was known before he supposedly was killed.

What all this means is either Osama was killed before the raid was said to have been launched or possibly even years before, and someone on FOX simply leaked the information a little too soon.

That's just how I see it, but then again I am a conspirator and am thought to have no rational thought whatsoever.

What I'm saying is simply take it or leave it, but at least consider it.

Thanks for reading!

link   

reply to post by Elsek

I'm not a troll. You gotta scroll down and go to older posts. Follow the dates until you get to April 28th. It's there.

She is 100% right, you have to let the older tweets load up. This is impossible to fake. She posted it on the 28th

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Been trying to look up vidoes. Can't find much..
The video itself is stupid, but I did find a guy who uploaded a video on youtube about celebrating OBL's death on april 28th, 2011
Not many views on it or anything, but how was he able to post that knowledge on april 28th?
He even goes on to update his video comments to state that the US celebrate his death in May

I'm not saying this video is groundbreaking news or anything, because it's not. But just something I wondered when searching "april 28th 2011" and "osama's death"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 7/5/11 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Castaway65
reply to post by superman2012

Big deal just trolling crap..

Mark it on your calendars ladies and gentlemen!! The first self confessed troll! ..and now back to our regularly scheduled program...

link   

link   

Originally posted by Elsek
reply to post by revswirl

Now its your turn to go back to the page and read that the last post on the page is May 2nd. The day AFTER it was actually reported.

You must be seriously brain damaged.

She made many posts after the 28th regarding the OBL story

the point is to go back in history...go back to when she is tweeting about the royal wedding..look at the dates..find the date that says april 28th (not referenced, but time stamped by twitter)

you know what...nevermind...turn the computer off, don't have your mom turn it back on for you ever again. Some people were meant to simply tote cement as their life accomplishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join