It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News reported OBL's death DAYS EARLIER!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+115 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Fox News reported Bin Laden

www.twitter.com

Hi everyone. This is my first post.

I wanted to let everyone know that the Fox News channel's ticker reported Bin Laden's death on April 28th, 2011...a few days before Obama and all other media reported it!!

You can go to www.twitter.com/MegNeverLands and check for the post about it. That's my Twitter account & I posted about it when I saw it on tv that day, because I thought it was super weird that it was being reported on Fox News, but it wasn't breaking news, nor was it on any network.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.twitter.com
edit on 7-5-2011 by megneverlands because: Title didn't fit

edit on 5/8/2011 by AshleyD because: Attempting to fix cut off title for member.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Check it out... go to www.twitter.com/megneverlands and scroll down to older posts and look for my post about Fox News reporting Bin Laden's death...it is timestamped April 28th!!! Crazy huh. What does this mean? Any ideas?

Did Fox News know it was about to be released, and just wanted to be first? Did someone at the channel know what was going to be reported and made the mistake of accidentally putting it on the ticker days early?

My grandmother called me that day and told me she had seen it too. I just want to know WHY it was reported theoretically DAYS before Bin Laden supposedly was killed. Isn't that odd? Did anyone else see it?

My Twitter account proves that I did indeed see it on Fox News back in April, just in case anyone thinks I'm just making this up. I just want an explanation. Anyone have any ideas about what could be going on? I find this VERY VERY odd.

www.twitter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit with member's permission to add screen shot of tweet, including the time stamp of April 28th:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05b9bd2a4a96.png[/atsimg]
edit on 5/7/2011 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Only those that were watching Fox News at that moment know. Call Fox News or something and get it confirmed.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Already reporting.

ATS is not for boosting your twitter followers.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I went to the Twitter page and saw nothing of the kind.

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jrcris2011

They probably accidentally posted it days early or something. But maybe I should call. Good idea

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That's strange but not surprising. There have been a few times since the news ticker was established where I've seen some sort of interesting blurb and expected a "breaking news" special but nothing ever happened. It's been awhile (haven't had cable for years) and I can't recall the specific headlines. I just recall a cpl of times going into the other room and saying, "Hey guys, check out the ticker" and every time the headline failed to reappear.

I also remember doing a news search on said ticker items before and never found an associated story. It could be that a set of ticker strings are programmed so they can be automated. Those strings are then selected to scroll at a certain interval, etc. A "Bin Laden killed" string could have been pre-programmed since 2001 and it was accidentally selected to scroll.

However, the timing is interesting. I guess we'll know if Call of Duty: Bin Laden comes out in the next cpl of months.

link   
Do you believe this Osama story is a hoax?

link   
reply to post by Miraj

Where is it already being posted? I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Im assuming this is your post you mean
twitter.com...#!/megneverlands/status/63659618995408896
what i find interesting is that was the day that the raid was authorized by Obama.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrcris2011
Only those that were watching Fox News at that moment know. Call Fox News or something and get it confirmed.

Uhhh... I don't think they would be willing to confirm that even if they did do it. Do you think the MSM is actually here to help?

@OP... Even though the MSM is comical to watch because of how stupid they think we are, I believe it's still a good idea to pay attention to it. They slip up a lot and it's time we create screenshots and the like to start exposing things like this, if in fact this is true.

I don't use twitter, by the way...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Stop flagging this post. It is a hoax and a lie. Look on the Twitter page and all you see is a post that is posted one day after it was actually reported that says he saw it last month.

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/5/11 by argentus because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
link   
reply to post by Elsek

I'm not a troll. You gotta scroll down and go to older posts. Follow the dates until you get to April 28th. It's there.

link   
It's not there. Don't waste your time ATSers.

+3 more 
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I went to the Twitter page and saw nothing of the kind.

Trolling?

BTW

I can go on twitter right now, and say that on April 28th, I saw that Osama had been killed on a Fox ticker.
edit on 7-5-2011 by Elsek because: (no reason given)

no its there, just a little hidden, kind of random if you ask me. fox must have been tipped off or slipped up.

"28 apr
»
Meg
megneverlands Meg
The Fox News ticker is saying Osama bin Laden is dead. No breaking news & no other channels reporting. How odd

edit on 7-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

No. I'm reporting you for using ATS as a vehicle to boost your twitter ratings.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear.

next time you want to post a source, have it be an actual source.

Your twitter account does not qualify.

link   
reply to post by megneverlands

The oldest post it May 2nd you troll.

link   
reply to post by roughycannon

I've read ATS for at least 6 months, but I just signed up today because I figured I should post this news because I saw that no one else had.

+60 more 
link   
Unless you hacked Twitter and postdated your post you are absolutely correct. Nice catch. This certainly does need following up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join