It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing Eye Color After Meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Interesting. S & F.

My eyes used to be a dark rich brown until teenage years,
since then (~30yrs) they have been hazel.
Will be interesting to see if my meditation changes them any further

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Don't forget that some pharmaceutical drugs change eye color. So if you took some kind of medicine for a long period of time your eye color may have changed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Reply to post by conspiracy88

oh made you look? your reaction to my opinion sheds some light on your own awareness.

but great op, i didnt call you narcicistic but hey your thread just achieved that.

you just made some people try meditation not for the sake of meditation but just so they can go check a mirror afterwards.

congratulations

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Yep, moods/feelings will change our eye color. I've got hazel eyes, and they'll do just about every variation but pure blue.

I think this can be understood reasonably, and there's absolutely no reason to involve metaphysical beliefs in the mix.

Our body is an integrative whole. Our feelings/mood will change our brain chemistry, and this will change the level of activation of the rest of our physiological systems. This will change various measures of the circulatory system, which will likely be enough to change the color of the eye. At least, that's one possibility.

Nope. Eye color is determined by a gene called POMC, if I remember correctly. The pigments never change. Especially not rapidly. There has to be something other than what science claims to understand.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have photos of me having deep blue eyes as a child and now I have green/blue.

It is to do with how much melanin you have in your body, blue has the least, green next, light brown next and dark brown the most.

So if your eyes are going lighter it means you are losing melanin.

I have read that entities use this as food, so if you are losing it, stop making your mind go blank and think while you meditate.

Wikipedia.

In humans, melanin is the primary determinant of skin color. It is also found in hair, the pigmented tissue underlying the iris of the eye, and the stria vascularis of the inner ear. In the brain, tissues with melanin include the medulla and zona reticularis of the adrenal gland, and pigment-bearing neurons within areas of the brainstem, such as the locus coeruleus and the substantia nigra. The melanin in the skin is produced by melanocytes, which are found in the basal layer of the epidermis. Although, in general, human beings possess a similar concentration of melanocytes in their skin, the melanocytes in some individuals and ethnic groups more frequently or less frequently express the melanin-producing genes, thereby conferring a greater or lesser concentration of skin melanin. Some individual animals and humans have very little or no melanin in their bodies, a condition known as albinism.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

For someone who claims to be above their egotistical ways, you sure are cocky.

Get over yourself brah.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2

Originally posted by unityemissions
Yep, moods/feelings will change our eye color. I've got hazel eyes, and they'll do just about every variation but pure blue.

I think this can be understood reasonably, and there's absolutely no reason to involve metaphysical beliefs in the mix.

Our body is an integrative whole. Our feelings/mood will change our brain chemistry, and this will change the level of activation of the rest of our physiological systems. This will change various measures of the circulatory system, which will likely be enough to change the color of the eye. At least, that's one possibility.

Nope. Eye color is determined by a gene called POMC, if I remember correctly. The pigments never change. Especially not rapidly. There has to be something other than what science claims to understand.

What exactly are you saying "nope" to?!

I can see a gene which would determine a general spectrum within the individual, but you honestly think that's the only factor at play? Seriously?! C'mon, man!
edit on 8-5-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

I was born with hazel eyes, but they have become more green as I get older. Sometimes they will change depending on what I wear....and no they don't just appear to reflect the color they are actually a different color.

My ex GF used to notice it all the time and point out when my eye color was different.

Mix of green blue and grey really.

so yea it can happen even without meditation. I think it is just one of those things that we don't fully understand yet.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have pale greyish-blue eyes. After long sessions of what could probably be named "tattwa sadhana", some people already told me: "Man, your eyes are so brillant (or so blue)!". In the long term, they also noticed muscular growth. All of that without any pranayamas, physical effort and drug. Thanks to prana.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

excuse me but where have you seen me make such outlandish claim?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 3 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
This is possible, You can use this technique to get any eye color you want if you're skilled enough.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I don't think meditation can change your eye color, at least not from a scientific perspective, but then again i'm no scientist. There's this product that I know of called iCOLOUR. I myself haven't tried it yet (i'm broke) but several of my "wealthier" friends have and their eyes did change color over time. I'm not sure what's in them but they are worth reading over.

icolour.info...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Strong emotion can change eye color but its temporary however there are other factors do include a medical problems.

Medical Disorders

When the eye color of an adult changes from blue to brown or brown to green dramatically, it is called heterochromia. This type of change could result from a disease such as Fuch's heterchromic iridocyclitie, Horner's syndrome or certain types of glaucoma. It is important to see a doctor if this type of change occurs to be correctly diagnosed and treated to prevent vision damage.

Medication
Some medications, including glaucoma treatments and medications for growing eyelashes, may cause the iris to change color. Usually these medications are in eye-drop form and cause the iris to permanently darken. The skin around the eye and eye lashes may also darken in color. Hazel eyes are most often affected by these medications.

www.ehow.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Iridology; is the science of the eye in diagnosis so when meditating there is an inner healing that shows up in the doors of perception as things clear so do those senses.

The gate of the deva eye or clear seeing is likely where you are so start focusing at the root then climb with the breath naturally rest in any where there is tension then release keep going if tension build with breath then release go back to the root and keep continuing until the crown births you into the next world.

Be very very careful in any and all attachment as that grasping from "self" or "other" will burst that bubble in ignorance of being. Impermanence... so choose your own speed because once done? Done. Doubt falls and there is only fruition and grasping by others... these others are the devas/asuras/gods/titans that keep the entire thing spinning.

So listen for the celestial orchatra to shut them up by lulling the ego that has died that continually tries to resurect into the cycle of birth and death in ignorance back to sleep.

Samsara cannot exist without sanskara and the skandas support that round and round of duality. Unfortunately, I nor anyone else can enlighten you nor any other... a monkey picks the fruit to see if you are ripe and if so? They plant the seed as a lineage holder... whether one shares that fruit or not is the difference between solitary Buddhas(pratyekkas) or those that teach.

Informally from the wilderness? Is where Manjushri dwells cutting swaths of ignorance as a Bodhisattva and as a Buddha in an unbroken line past/present/future as simply a facet or triple gem of being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join