It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A common sense view of crop circle's.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Aliens visit our planet from light year's away because they want to give us a message.
They are a advanced civilization!!!!
capable of light speed and other wicked stuff.
But for some reason aliens can't figure out we use satellites for communication.
Or they cant figure out how to send a signal threw them.

So......they draw on our food!!!
So they travel light years from us in spaceship's to draw on our food source's.
Folks this is kinda backwards don't you think.

It would be like you saying they travel light year sin space to draw on our pepsi cans.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
they probably have communicated through means of every type available. its just kept secret along with every other awesome thing in this world. crop circles are easy. the way the pics are drawn are in correlation to numbers. numbers correlating to do re me fa so la ti do....long story short. all crop circles are, are ways of healing Earth itself. they generate a harmonic frequency to heal the earth that humans have helped destroy. some of them are used in means of communication, but they are mostly to heal planet earth.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I prefer the corn mazes in Autumn.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

I have to admit that while walking the dog over the hills I have come across a few over the years that I have not been able to explain.. To someone from a rural area the way the crops are have been bent/lay just does not make sense..

But hey... these hills are also littered with thousand year old works of art cut into the chalk and although there may be many questions I can not answer about crop circles I really do welcome and appreciate the beauty of the art work presented..

edit on 7/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Crop circles weren't originally elaborate pieces of art in fields. They were simple as you would expect the impression of something large and heavy made sitting upon them. Its my opinion that the only "real" crop circles are those that are the most simple in design. The rest are human elaborations/hoaxes.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I see too many that cannot be explained simply by overnight groups of college students or other aficionados. Ones that span over 1500 feet across stop short my suspicions that humans are responsible for such a thing. Yes your argument makes sense, and i've heard it too many times to count. However try to imagine the easiest medium for communication, which would be via images or symbols. One that not only is subtle but does not broadcast over MTV during Jersey Shore and send the entire population into a crazed pathological fear.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Heh... it sounds like you want a simple explanation for a complex situation.

Maybe they want to go about it in the most passive way.

Suddenly appearing over the tv waves might cause havoc and panic to those who are simpletons.

From reading your post..... it would seem you have done ZERO research on the Crop Circle phenomenon.

One day you will get there and see something that you didn't before.

Peace.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
So......they draw on our food!!!
So they travel light years from us in spaceship's to draw on our food source's.
Folks this is kinda backwards don't you think.

Yes it's backward....unless you consider that the stupid human race is responsible for them.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Some people think that things like the Nazca Lines were made to be seen from above, so, if that's true (and it looks it is), then crop circles were also made to be seen from above.

If someone coming from outer space wanted all people to see some written message they just had to write it the sky, not on the ground.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Crop circles have been around since the Middle Ages, they are not a new thing. Its just that over the past few decades they have become more noticeable and bolder in design. I am not sure if ET made them. Could be interdimensional in origin or some thing to do with Earth nature we have not learnt yet.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I have a real hard time believing that 100% of all crop circles were created by people using a rope and a stepping board.

I think some of them are perhaps some sort of unexplained Earth phenomena.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557

I see too many that cannot be explained simply by overnight groups of college students or other aficionados. Ones that span over 1500 feet across stop short my suspicions that humans are responsible for such a thing. Yes your argument makes sense, and i've heard it too many times to count. However try to imagine the easiest medium for communication, which would be via images or symbols. One that not only is subtle but does not broadcast over MTV during Jersey Shore and send the entire population into a crazed pathological fear.

We are talking about a species that has landed on the moon, built pyramids etc etc.

Im sure they can handle a crop circle 1500ft across.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Until I see some compelling evidence I am going to believe that all crop circles are human made.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic
they probably have communicated through means of every type available. its just kept secret along with every other awesome thing in this world. crop circles are easy. the way the pics are drawn are in correlation to numbers. numbers correlating to do re me fa so la ti do....long story short. all crop circles are, are ways of healing Earth itself. they generate a harmonic frequency to heal the earth that humans have helped destroy. some of them are used in means of communication, but they are mostly to heal planet earth.

And magic rainbows made of skittles come out of my tv and tell me to do crazy stuff some times too....

I am just saying my rainbow theory is just as plausible as yours.

So your saying the fly light year's from there home planet on a tiny ship....
to draw on our food source's to heal our planet ...man honestly?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Some people think that things like the Nazca Lines were made to be seen from above, so, if that's true (and it looks it is), then crop circles were also made to be seen from above.

If someone coming from outer space wanted all people to see some written message they just had to write it the sky, not on the ground.

like some say ....Crop circles have been here since the 1500 ect...
If so why would they draw on there food?
Humans couldn't fly to see what it said.
The crop circle was only visable from the sky.

Same with today.. all this great technology 600 years later there still drawing on our food man....
they don't learn do they?
Or is it because man makes them lol

If aliens wanted to leave us a message or contact us all they had to do was do something in the sky.
we all can look up.
Not all us can fly up in a airplane and scout around for a crop circle of pacman or a barcode from a Kellogg cornflake box drew in a wheat field lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Heh... it sounds like you want a simple explanation for a complex situation.

Maybe they want to go about it in the most passive way.

Suddenly appearing over the tv waves might cause havoc and panic to those who are simpletons.

From reading your post..... it would seem you have done ZERO research on the Crop Circle phenomenon.

One day you will get there and see something that you didn't before.

Peace.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

So them drawing on our food source's is the aliens way of not scarring us by trying to communicate?
But at same time if alien did travel light years to destroy enitre crop's to draw on them for fun....we need to fear them there crazy as owl crap lol

So you saying when humans get so advanced we an fly light years like its nothing..we will travel the universes drawing on food to freak people out less?
instead of saying hey yall we come in peace or what ever we say lol
sorry man not buying that theory lol

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

www.textfiles.com...

If we could do this don't you think aliens could as well?

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
First of all, not all crop circles appear in crops. They have also appeared in tall grasses, ice, and other places. So they aren't just being "drawn in our food." If they were done in rocks or dirt we'd hardly notice them, would we? Or perhaps they DO appear in dirt and rocks and we don't notice them. Anyway, they are called "crop circles" because they are most likely to be noticed in crops, not because they always appear in crops.

Secondly, you're making the big assumption that whoever (or whatever) is making the markings has to be coming from light years away in physical space. Why? They could be coming from under the oceans, or from parallel dimensions (which science is beginning to admit probably exist.) So, if they're coming from "next door" dimensionally speaking, or from bases here on our planet underground or under the oceans, the markings aren't such a big deal.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

like some say ....Crop circles have been here since the 1500 ect...
The oldest reference I know is the "mowing devil", from 1678, and it only says that the field appeared mowed.

Is there any real reference to a crop circle from the 1500s?

If so why would they draw on there food?
Humans couldn't fly to see what it said.
The crop circle was only visable from the sky.
I don't know, if the field is on the side of a hill (I don't even know if that's possible
) or if it's below the level of some other place then it can be seen from the ground.

Or is it because man makes them lol
I think they are all man-made, I haven't seen anything on a crop circle that could not have been made by humans.

If aliens wanted to leave us a message or contact us all they had to do was do something in the sky.
we all can look up.
Yes, that's what I said above.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

And magic rainbows made of skittles come out of my tv and tell me to do crazy stuff some times too....

I am just saying my rainbow theory is just as plausible as yours.

So your saying the fly light year's from there home planet on a tiny ship....
to draw on our food source's to heal our planet ...man honestly?

Your "theory" does not relate to mine what so ever. why dont you do some ACTUAL research for once and not just on ats searching for pointless bs. if you know anything about shapes, numbers, and sounds...you should know what and why crop cirlces are made. and who said they live on a different planet? cause i sure didnt.

When you look at a picture why do you "like" the way it looks? Why do you like the way a certain song sounds? do you not know what and how we are all connected on this planet? obviously not...im not going to answer this for you cause thats why people are on this site...is for answers. IF you want to know you can find out yourself. not only was it proven that certain shapes correlate to numbers which correlate to frequencies, but its also proven that any picture, shape, whatever it is, gives off a frequency OF some sort...even our mother Earth gives off a frequency...WHICH might i add is increasing daily. so with that said, you can maybe consider what i have had to say, OR accept ignorance and stick with your skittles theory. the choice is ultimately yours.

Good day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join